Cryptocurrencies as source of investment - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kaëns Christophe

Cryptocurrencies as source of investment

I totally agree with you friend. Crypto can be a good source оf investment with the current situation taking on the environment of marketing and economic slowdown that resulted in the price fluctuation оf btc because as the situation will come under control there are high chances that Bitcоins will rise high again

Crypto is ideal designed for put in considering you can easily try to make tremendous on not as much precious time demand various important education and even go through considering Crypto is amazingly unsafe moreover advertise is without a doubt erratic and even each move on modification.

Of course, good profits can be achieved through investment and encryption, which is the best way to get money in the future because we can achieve good profits through that.

Of course cryptocurrency is a good source of investissement, you can get a good profit from cryptocurrency, but you have to read before doing this , because you can lose you money, so you have to be careful.

10 hours ago, 3laahamadeh said:

Crypto currency is the best investment platform. Where we can earn big profit. If we trade safely. And follow the charts. We have decide how to invest our money and in which crypto coin. 

And sometimes you don't even have to trade you can just buy and hold on the right time any sell at anytime on a satisfied profit.

Cryptocurrency will always serve as a good source of investment, this technology has make it easy for us to invest and earn fastly but with bring careful about it's volatility

On 4/1/2020 at 5:29 PM, Treat1234 said:

Cryptocurrency will always serve as a good source of investment, this technology has make it easy for us to invest and earn fastly but with bring careful about it's volatility

With crypto all is very easy, just need an internet connection, we just sit back and need a brain to manage coin trading techniques.

15 hours ago, rianpedia said:

With crypto all is very easy, just need an internet connection, we just sit back and need a brain to manage coin trading techniques.

You know some people have interest in coming into cryptocurrency but they have problem of mobile phones, they are not using the latest ones which will make it easier for them to surf the internet, and some don't even have access to Internet connection, will you recommend them to go to the nearest cafe?

This negative effect has already occurred over the past months, but now there is a positive change and people have started to resort to it here, and we find that digital currencies are beginning to harden people's trust in them.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Obviously Crypto currency is a beat extra income source in the. Because anyone can earn extra money then he or she can choose the Crypto currency especially Crypttalk because anyone can by post and comments.

sure. this is one of the satisfactory investment source. And this time many human beings funding this platform and they are able to earn money .and they are able to use this platform and earn more money. because crypto forex destiny is very good and potential.

Exactly we all should avail the benefits of the time we are having now, by investing in cryptocurrencies and secure our future. No one knows the future economical situation, so invest in cryptocurrencies and make enough money.

I think for this reason he created this forum, so that people know the cryptography and attract them to invest in this currency, but the noise about this currency is getting bigger day by day. I think it is time for Bitcoin to go global, this is my personal opinion, I always say that I speak only for myself.

I think that the cryptocurrencies are the only ones that have remained resilient to the Corona virus crisis and this is evidence of their strength and for this I expect that they will withstand the economic crises

Life is great and enjoy it

I personally believe that cryptocurrencies are better sources for income not for lengthy investment. If you want to choose a safe and strong investment source, you can think about investing in Gold or Real estate. Crypto is the best choice for those who want to invest for a short time but need high profits. There is no other source that can compete in this respect. Even Forex doesn't give you money as fast as crypto because the volatility in this market is the highest. Invest in something that its value keeps going up without backward movements. It is preferable to trade with crypto coins not to invest in them. Trading is the best way to treat digital coins.

Cryptocurrencies are a great source of investment and in fact there are many people that have earned a living through their investment in crypto and through trading between various crypto assets, however this is a very risky thing to do and should only be undertaken if you are certain and have the time and patience to learn and the funds to do so as well. As with any investment the risk rises with the potential profits.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I consider it very smart to invest both in cryptocurrency and other global markets because if you have more sectors of economy in which you invested, the risks are less.

Crypto is very good as a source of investment. Through crypto we can earn a lot of money by investing in Bitcoin. Without crypto, Bitcoin's investment will decline and no one will be able to trade.

I was wondering that it is the good time to invest in the cryptocurrency because the whole world is suffering from the pandemic. And the economy is struct. So it's the good time to invest. But I have not seem a gradual change in the economy of Crypto

If of course you are absolutely right and every day there are more people who join and who know cryptocurrencies in the not too distant future that will make the main source of income of the vast majority in the world

In my opinion, the cryptocurrency is the currency of the future, and therefore this is the time to invest and make good profits, by purchasing these currencies at a low price as is the case now before the price rises in the near future.

Yes, almost all cryptocurrencies can be invested in, but I believe that trading gives more profits than investing, so I work with it.

Yes someone can use cryptocurrency as a means of investment and I assure you of profiting from your investment at end of the day. I advice you to invest in cryptocurrency it is very profiting. 

I agree with you this is the best time we should invest in cryptocurrency because i believe in the future it will help us and it will have great value in the future. And as of now the value of some cryptocurrencies are low and affordable if loose the chance now we will regret in the future when all the people are earning with crypto and all the coins have big value.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well i don't think the world economy is so badly affected but investment in Crypto is really a good choice and if we have enough skills we can earn good through the Crypto Investment and our funds is also saved if we use some stable coin to store.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,