Opening an online shop that accepts crypto payment. But there is a problem ... - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Opening an online shop that accepts crypto payment. But there is a problem ...

It is good idea for starting up online shop with acceptance of crypto payment but you will have to keep it in your mind that if u run in your country then whether your country will make it permitted to do so because sometime it get ban.

This is the main problem of the crypto currency. But you have an transaction id and the user that sends you the coins also have an transaction id and both the transactions id are same. So, you can track that which person send the money

We can implement  Crypto payment online  in our business or store .There are too many Shops are working which they are accepting bitcoin for payment method .

all i was mention this few days to topics . its very useful to use crypto as mode of payment online but make sure that the rules and platforms to the security of buyers and sellers are in contact..

It doesn't matter what you pay with, the online seller has to be made accountable or present products in such a way, that it builds the confidence of buyers. Who is going to buy if there is no refund policy or no way to hold seller accountable. These can only be work of scammers not someone out to do real business.

you will have to do to you customers the know your customers process so you can know their identities, but doing this a lot of them will not use your site because of that

On 12/16/2019 at 9:25 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I have thought about opening an online shop which offers crypto payment service to its customers. Everyone can buy items from this online shop and pay for them with BTC, ETH, LTC and any other famous crypto coins which are traded in large scale in the market. This could also helps cryptocurrency adoption and acceptance. But as you know opening and running a shop (either online or offline) requires some monitoring to improve your business. One of them is communicating with customers and gathering some data to help increase sales. The problem is that if customers pay through cryptocurrency, you can not find information about their payments. If anything happens, you (as the shop owner) don't have access to any transaction details for any buyer because in crypto world they are anonymous. you can only find how much money was sent to your wallet. You can't detect the wallet owner. This the problem that stops me from establishing an online shop. Do you think there is any solution for this?

According to me , an online shop with crypto currency as the payment method seems futuristic and welcoming. If you have invested or deposited in some website you should know that,each account has only a unique deposit address. You as the owner will know who paid for the product through the unique deposit address he has in his account. Likewise, each account of your customer has different and one deposit address. 

On 12/16/2019 at 9:25 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I have thought about opening an online shop which offers crypto payment service to its customers. Everyone can buy items from this online shop and pay for them with BTC, ETH, LTC and any other famous crypto coins which are traded in large scale in the market. This could also helps cryptocurrency adoption and acceptance. But as you know opening and running a shop (either online or offline) requires some monitoring to improve your business. One of them is communicating with customers and gathering some data to help increase sales. The problem is that if customers pay through cryptocurrency, you can not find information about their payments. If anything happens, you (as the shop owner) don't have access to any transaction details for any buyer because in crypto world they are anonymous. you can only find how much money was sent to your wallet. You can't detect the wallet owner. This the problem that stops me from establishing an online shop. Do you think there is any solution for this?

I think you can create a domain or website where people can register with their details to buy your products. Also whenever people buy any product they give their full detail for home delivery. And you can contact with them. Nothing is anonymous in this because no one would like to waste their money, they would provide you full detail about themselves to get proper service.

Edited by Opinder
Incomplete

On 12/16/2019 at 5:55 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I think it is a blockchain technique and if you learned it well you will be able to track down batches from the hashtag solution for each process. You can ask a programmer to develop an application that helps you store hashes for each process.

As mentioned above, you should look for such stores in the network. But you should take into account that these stores often have high commissions.

The one thing for sure if it will legalize by the government those transactions can be monitored and check all the entering of transactions everyday. This was the advantage and somehow disadvantage of crypto.

There are, of course, solutions to this problem, which is by allocating an account to each customer and putting data in it and allocating a Wallet address and thus the merchant can know and what is the amount of currencies that he sent with ease

THINK POSITIVE

On 2/3/2020 at 7:15 AM, abrar61 said:

Yes you are right my dear friend and think he or she can contact those who are accepting the Crypto currencies than he or she will get experience from them.

Of course here there are a lot of expert he/she can contact them here through a private message to ask some info.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 1/20/2020 at 12:52 PM, Alex122 said:

If there is any problem with the payment or the buyer wants a refund then you should just use the adress that he payed with in order to return his money. You should state this in your terms and conditions so that everything is clear from the beginning 

There are also other problems apart from recording transactions. In a shop that uses crypto as the unit of currency, all price tags (or labels) on goods should be written in crypto formats. For example, you should write the price of a headphone in BTC (Like 0.001 BTC). But since crypto is unstable and anything is measured against USD, you have to keep changing labels and tags and this will make customers think you want to raise prices to increase your income. This is only possible when all customers forget about USD and only take bitcoin as the unit for measuring prices.

I think if you want to open a website where you could sell your products And take the prices cryptocurrency then you should open a website where you can accept cryptocurrency with the details of the sender and after sending you the amount of the product then you will Send it for delivery

I do not think that there is any kind of online shop which provides your goods with crypto coins that there are many sites but I don't know about the use of it.

Yes its great idea. Allready many shop use this strategy. Its not a new strategy. You also can use crypto payment for your shop. This is very easy easy payment way.   

On 12/16/2019 at 9:55 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I think that's not a big deal. You can solve this issue from yourself. I agree with you that you can't find the owner. But the person who will make order should put his all information about his transaction and address to got the product. 

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Everything have solution and create basic data for customers is the first thing you can do. When people start buying you should ask the real data ( ID, wallet address, stuff, etc ) as your guide to giving services. Many tools also available to track transaction, you can search on google.

You need to meet someone with good reputation about on line shop using crypto, ask and get his knowledge to find solution. I can't recommended any method to help you but get professional help is really worth. Don't focus about profit, fix your system and recruit people with high ability to handle your store.

On 12/16/2019 at 5:55 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

You know we cant sqy before trying so we may say not and we mqybe wrong...

On 12/16/2019 at 8:55 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

There is no such solution that is why governments are not allowing and accepting crypto currencies. This a major reason and also a major advantage of crupto too 

48 minutes ago, Abdur Rouf said:

which offers crypto payment service to its customers. Everyone can buy items from this online shop and pay for them with BTC, ETH, LTC and any other famous crypto coins which are traded in large scale in the market. This could also helps cryptocurrency adoption and acceptance. But as you know opening and running a shop (either online or offline) requires some monitoring to improve your business. One of them is communicating with customers and gathering some data to help increase sales. The problem is that if customers pay through cryptocurrency, you can not find information about their payments. If anything happens, you (as the shop owner) don't have access to any transaction details for any buyer because in crypto world they are anonymous. you can only find how much money was sent to your wallet. You can't detect the wallet owner. This the problem that stops me from establishing an online shop. Do you think there is any solution for this?

It is a good shop and yeah great

48 minutes ago, Abdur Rouf said:

which offers crypto payment service to its customers. Everyone can buy items from this online shop and pay for them with BTC, ETH, LTC and any other famous crypto coins which are traded in large scale in the market. This could also helps cryptocurrency adoption and acceptance. But as you know opening and running a shop (either online or offline) requires some monitoring to improve your business. One of them is communicating with customers and gathering some data to help increase sales. The problem is that if customers pay through cryptocurrency, you can not find information about their payments. If anything happens, you (as the shop owner) don't have access to any transaction details for any buyer because in crypto world they are anonymous. you can only find how much money was sent to your wallet. You can't detect the wallet owner. This the problem that stops me from establishing an online shop. Do you think there is any solution for this?

There are alot of problems. But these are always too much cunning.

9 hours ago, Mahim123 said:

You can see who provided you, many shops already. You can contact these national companies before starting your business. Online marketers are using this system. For example - Na mcheap .Using the Low Bitcoin Payment Gateway I know there is a solution,

right you are and i think there are many big companies who are accepting the crypto for their payment system like amazon.

23 hours ago, Mubasir Shah said:

Yas, its emarging idea, and its the requirements of new business world where crypto currencies are widly using and becoming popular. 

Yas, its emarging idea, and its the requirements of new business world where crypto currencies are widly using and becoming popular. 

That would be easy to you if you open the shop. So also tell us about this.

On 2/20/2020 at 10:51 AM, aminul543 said:

Online marketers are using this system. For example - Na mcheap. Using the Bitcoin Payment Gateway I know there is a solution, you can see who provided you, many stores already. You can contact these national companies before starting your business. Online marketers are using this system.