Why some countries aren't paid from cryptotalk ? - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
moeletaly

Why some countries aren't paid from cryptotalk ?

14 hours ago, Trainz said:

One bad thing can spoil thousands of good things, the bad eggs spoiled the good ones, am sorry for the good people, I hope they get into something that will make them earn well also, it bad the way others use their influence to spoil the rest

If you chack well about the countries that are banned from the forum, the rate at which their spammers is much is something the forum admin and moderators would look into, they are much and nothing can be done about i

Some particular countries are banned from participating in the our great forum. It may be that the percentage of people in that country are violating the rules here, though not all are bad but the percentage of the ones breaking the rules are much. Let's try and respect the rules here please. @The Game @M.bello

• +1 1

Actually there are multiple reasons , some countries have been banned from cryptotalk because of  numerous violations by members of the country.Some countries are not supporting cryto currency and therefore not connected to cryptotalk  .

17 minutes ago, Husnyjaf said:

Some particular countries are banned from participating in the our great forum. It may be that the percentage of people in that country are violating the rules here, though not all are bad but the percentage of the ones breaking the rules are much. Let's try and respect the rules here please. @The Game @M.bello

Actually yes I believe with you because all the necessary arrangements on how to succeed in these forum have been stated in the rules and regulations content but still many failed to understand which lead to there elimination here at least when they are gone they will realized how important it is to be in these great forum.  

of course when cryptotalk was made there was no banned countries but because of the spam and scam content that shared by most of member of these countries the forum decided to ban them to keep the quality of the forum . of course some members of those countries respected the rules and the ban on them was not fair but there was no way to give them their rights unfortunately , we all hope the ban will be removed for these countries to give them another chance

• +1 1

The reason, as I read in one of the topics, is that most of the members are from these countries are spam, and there are a lot of trivial topics that have no value, in fact it is sad that an entire country is banned from paying, there must be good members in this country, but some people haven't any sense of responsibility they have done bad things and have caused harm to all their fellow citizens of the same country and everyone has been deprived.

I think the reason why some countries are been banned from cryptotalk forum is because majority of the members from those countries violate and go against the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum.

Edited by scofield64

Because the ones nations are not allowed to be use the cryptotalk but they did not list to the platform whilst are tell them that they can not now not long running at the cryptotalk however they're insist that they most running on the cryptotalk that they use be get rid of them.

I have read about this, it happened earlier in this year as the spam coming from some countries were ridiculously high, meaning people there were telling their friends to join and they were probably making a big mess with useless replies and posts. I have seen the results of spam as two months ago an army of airdrop people did that in the forum so I understand these decisions taken by the forum to be on the correct approach.

• +2 1

As far as I know, there are many countries that regulate the crypto industry and some of them allow cryptocurrencies.They are not able to take part now because time has provided results for the injustice of others.  All in all, this should be a reason for us to do our job well and reflect without losing the opportunity we are being given here.

For some reasons that had to do with spamming there are five or six countries that are excluded from taking part in the cryptotalk campaigns, when I joined I read about this but my country wasn't so I don't remember which are these, they are written in the description and in yobit if you want to look. 

• +3 1

I think that some countries were banned very early because of very bad attitude of people coming from these countries, it means that they were probably creating problems and a lot of spam so the forum doesn't pay these select few countries, and without having anything against the countries I think this was good move.

• +3 1

If I talk about the countries to which crypto payment is not given, then Pakistan, Nigeria and other countries are among them. Obviously, the members of these countries will have broken their rules and regulations. That is why their payment is closed.

A new and wonderful idea, my friend, but not necessarily all countries work in the field of cryptocurrencies, but if the payment becomes by means of cryptocurrencies, the transaction between countries becomes easier.

On 10/7/2020 at 10:01 AM, moeletaly said:

I have a question  to moderators and seniors why some countries aren't paid from cryptotalk I want to know if there are reasons for it or any problems with it 

Bad posters countries are those which getting restricted from the payments, but thats means there will have so much less people in the forum who are from in those countries. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

It is a problem people from some certain countries always create in websites online. They have this tendency to abuse the systems and platforms they use, they team up, make it as a job and try to exploit while they are only doing the minimum. This is spam and as I have seen they do that in many places so they deserve a ban. Although this is bad for some people that are not like them and unfair to them.

• +3 1

You are not payd my dear because it is some countries are not wanted for the amount of the spam they produce in the forum. I am had the bad experience to see the spammers be in thousands and make very bad posts all the forum and some of them are still left in our posts. Just a word as a post and some others that are write in their language, and too many that they are not read the rules.

I am not familiar with this situation, maybe these countries prohibit Cryptocurrency, that it is not legar to be a member of Cryptotalk, or maybe because many members of these countries have violated the rules of this forum that they should be banned. 

I think the reason why they implement it is because of the number of violation that the users of those countries that they represent commit. I would say that it might be in a way measuring the number of violation because we know that there are no way other countries are flawless in following the rules of this forum since it is also changing which as well would be another adaptation for those remaining members of the forum. The other reason might be political since this is the major aspect that I think would be hindering an organization to allow their business to any country.

• +1 1

I remember that I have read something about this that one of the moderators said that there were repetitive cases of cheating coming from members belonging to certain countries that they decided to bane these countries. It is strange why would some people want to cheat while they can benefit from this great forum in a legal way. 

• Useful or interesting 1

The reason about some countries are not able to be paid, is about the high spammers and low quality of some members from those countries. For this reason the Cryptotalk admins made the decision to prohibit a such countries to form part of paid post. So we should be careful and responsible to do good things for us and for our country to avoid the prohibition.

Well, it is also part of the question I used to also ask my self but up till now, I didn't come across anything pertaining to the issues that lead to that. But i will be glad if the expert on the platform will help us out in answering the question. We are waiting expert and you are welcome as you enlight us more most especially we the newbies on the platform. 

This site is a forum which has some strict rules and you need to follow them it is the decision of the company at which place it wanted to make it more useful.

Some countries like Pakistan Bangladesh Nigeria and many more have been banned as people from these countries are always seen with poor content. They are seen with low quality content and always voilates the rules of the forum and have been doing a lot of spamming so that's the reason behind