Cryptp vs fiat, where are many hackers and scammers - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Cryptp vs fiat, where are many hackers and scammers

Scammers and hackers everywhere in this world my friend, it depends on how you take your reserves from them and do not allow them to penetrate you, whatever your work and whatever your money, taking precaution is the basis.

• +2 1

Just now, Sty1e said:

in Fiat currencies, there are much more moshenikov and fraud methods but if you keep money in the Bank there is not much hope for help in case of theft, cryptocurrencies are more secure but the big problem is that almost everyone in the mail has a key to the wallet

Banks are more secure they have security and insurance, the only better reason nakamoto made bitcoins is because he did not want banks controlling us and feel like they are the boss of our own money.

Most scammers and scammers found using cryptocurrencies that support privacy an escape route from the law so they use them, but certainly their legal business was active using banknotes before the emergence of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Many scammers and pranksters are turning to Crypto because it has become the easiest place to deceive people that they take advantage of a rumor that you can reap a lot and because it contains the most delicious properties that you can invest in your currency and return to you with good profits. This last point is what they exploit in you. To invest and you end up bankrupt or lose what you invest. Yes, the most places are crypto

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 12/16/2019 at 5:00 PM, Lubruselu said:

Where do you think are most hackers and scammers between crypto and fiat. Me I think in cryptocurrencie there have many hackers and scammers but I don't know about fiat

For me, I think fiat has more hackers and scammers. Well, unlike in crypto, fiat has many flaws. One example is it has taxes and been controlled by a specific corporation or organization. And some of those corporation or organization are just created to scam people. Also, fiat transaction can be hacked easily. I already see news about hacking that happens while a fiat currency transaction are on going. That's why I think crypto is more safe and secure than fiat.

• +2 1

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT ain't for me either. Cryptocurrencies are not widely hacked, but they are easy to hack and operate illegally because they are controlled by the Fiat government. This is not the case with crypto. Safe from crypto-fiat.

Fiat currency is still much more popular and usable in the world than cryptocurrency, so I think that the amount of scams are more with fiat currency.

Well both crypto and fiat currencies has lots of scammers but there are more scammers in the cryptocurrencies than that of the fiat currencies, there are really alot if them in the cryptocurrencies and there operate in different ways.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hackers and scammers are everywhere! But the most important thing of loosing our money is our ignorance of using and storing our money.. So if we store our fiat or crypto cyrrencies in a safe place so it will be ok ! And we can avoid these scammers by our knowledge and awarness.

Hackers and scammers are everywhere in the field of digital currencies and in the field of banknotes, but I think they are more prevalent in coding due to the large number of sites and fraud projects and the possibility of publishing these sites to many people

We can see the news of the hackers and scammers not only in the currency but in everything. I think there are more hackers and scammers in crypto because they can get more profit by in cryptocurrencies because all the currencies are stored digitally which can be easily traced and hack the whole digital coins.

Crypto has the highest number of scammers among crypto and fiat Because Fiat is centralized its use is much less than that of crypto And there are very few scams seeing legal existence at Fiat It is very easy to make a profit in crypto everyone is able to do as they wish so there are a lot of scams.

Cryptocurrency has more hackers and scammers than fiat because cryptocurrency is a digital currency which will be very easy to be accessible to the hackers.

It seems to me that there is no accurate information! Because there are a lot of hackers and scammers in Fiat who deceive the common people, as well as in cryptocurrency, they are both good! People are led to tricks, and lose their money, which is so sad!

hackers are more incrypto world since it is easier to scam people and steal their money and still unknown , that is why number of hackers and scammers always inccreasing so we should always be careful and never trust random people

• Useful or interesting 1

obviously their is hacker's and scamers in Crypto market as compared to fait currency . it's look impossible to track and hack bank transaction , in case of Crypto market everything is opposite .

already their is some Exchanges and good platform hacked by hackers. 

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

There's always be a scammers and hackers in every situation specially if there's money involve. But in my experience there's a lot more scammers and hackers  in crypto since when you make transaction you will remain anonymous and also once you make transaction you can't get it back.

On 12/16/2019 at 4:00 PM, Lubruselu said:

Where do you think are most hackers and scammers between crypto and fiat. Me I think in cryptocurrencie there have many hackers and scammers but I don't know about fiat

In my opinion, both fiat and cryptocurrency can be hacked and there are scammers, cryptocurrency can be hacked if we don't keep the crypto we have with good security, in the crypto world there are also a lot of scammers, everyone can be deceived if they are not careful. Likewise fiat, fiat can also be hacked if we save at a bank because saving at a bank means that our money is in digital form, in the real world there are also many frauds about fiat.

• +5 1

On 12/16/2019 at 5:00 PM, Lubruselu said:

Hackers are always reaching for the account that has a big amount of coins because there still some countries that they can hide because other coins there are still not legalize and they cannot get caught.

I think that once you do business in the electronic field and in the field of Internet networks, you will encounter many fraudsters and many hackers whose main goal is to steal your money. Be careful

• +4 1

You can find scammers and hackers in both crypto currency and Fiat but it is less in Fiat compare to crytpocurency you will find them much in crypto currency much.

On 12/16/2019 at 2:45 PM, Lubruselu said:

I don't know about fiat

You're right! Though we are using Fiats from a very long time, we don't still know about Fiats. There are many and many hackers and scammers in Fiats which you don't even know.

Well it's equally believe that both Crypto world and fiat world has scammers, hackers or fraudsters, in terms of majority to me I think there are more dangerous, sophisticated scammers/hackers in Crypto world than fiat world. You will agree with me if you are following Crypto publish or current happenings.

• +2 1

You know that crypto and fiat Both currency has much transaction by online though the crypto currency has more transaction history.. For this reason scammer choice crypto currency MORE than fiat currency.. Also crypto currency going to be more popular so Basically the scammer is much in crypto world.. Hope you Understand                        

• +2 1

Crypto is new field and many users have not too much knowledge about that so it is easy to scam with people through crypto currencies instead of fiat currencies. Crypto is full of scammers you have to be careful while using crypto world.