Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam? - Page 27 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam?

On 12/16/2019 at 10:56 AM, Lubruselu said:

Since you were started to use the cryptocurrencies while you were think it might be scam, do you believe cryptocurrencies is still scamming till today? And why you think that

I never thought it was a scam. I don't know why you say this and perhaps because you have no clue what is this about you thought and maybe you still think this is a scam. And the logic is that we still think when we never thought about it in the first place? Are you serious?

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies are not a scam, what happens is that their medium is used by cyberspace scammers, since it is not regulated it is a conducive environment for criminals to commit their misdeeds, but when transactions are made with people who are from the crypto world everything worked fine. The scams that are given are simply scams and are not part of the responsible crypto world.

Cryptocurrencies are technology and you can't ask if they are a scam, since everything is open and transparent there is nothing wrong doing and nothing that can be called that some cryptocurrency is a scam. We have many scammers and many irregularities from exchanges and others when trading and maybe some of these are scams but not cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

I hope there will not be another question like this and anyone asking this is very uneducated about anything we do here. I will not give an answer because it is stupid to ask anything like that and very naive.

I am not and never will I am know this is not a scam because it is happens and it real and if you are ask this you are very known nothing but live in some where that you have no idea about anything is going here.

• +1 1

I have never thought that cryptocurrency is a scam, not even when I began in this crypto world. Actually, I believe cryptocurrencies are one of the greatest inventions of the century, as they're based on state of the art technology, and are aimed at revolutionizing the obsolete financial system that has been prevailing for so long.

• +1 2

Not at all, the crypto currencies are not all scam. Its true that there is lots of scammers all around us, but because os the scammers we can't blame the full currencies system. The crypto is doing well from the beginning, and most of the people are benefited by the financial system. Comparatively there is lots of good coins.

I don't think cryptocurrency is a scam. Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that can be traded and invested in a certain period of time, crypto really gives me both a profit and a job. I can live off crypto trading, it's a profitable job.

• +1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 2:56 AM, Lubruselu said:

Since you were started to use the cryptocurrencies while you were think it might be scam, do you believe cryptocurrencies is still scamming till today? And why you think that

When I buy in a bitcoin exchange for $ 50 USD and they do not send me my bitcoin equivalent to that amount, then if I qualify that I was scammed. But when I buy and actually if I have my BTC equivalent to that amount then I can't say it's a scam. What I can say is that since the price is variable then I can have more or less than $ 50 for the price variability.

On 11/9/2020 at 12:04 AM, Shaami said:

I don't think crypto is scam. This is real and original. Many people are joining digital world because they trust it. In 11 years crypto make its trust in market. It has been from long time in market. And scam can not survive more time in market.

Yeah friend. There is no way for crypto to be scam. Bitcoin and many other currencies are decentralized and people from whole world are controlling these currencies. IF someone got scammed that means he invested in a weak project or someone scammed him.

• +2 2

I don't believe cryptocurrency is a scam, I wouldn't have joined cryptocurrency if I believe it's a scam. My friend introduced me to cryptocurrency and has been earning a lots of income from it, that's what convince me also to join. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 16.12.2019 at 11:56, Lubruselu said:

I believe, that there are more scams in crypto industry, than in usual stock market. I gotta be more careful and observative than anywhere else.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency world has its own features, but I don't think it's a scam. It's just new form of money and some people don't understand how it works. And when we don't understand something we are scared of it. I think it's a main reason why some people reckon crypto is scam 

• +2 1

Some are huge scams and so we need to be very careful on which one of those we do venture into so we need to work as hard and put together a structure that is going to help us understand some of this things we are doing so we keep on putting up the best of every strategy and keep building capacity some coins are really good.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrencies are not a scam because if it were one there World not be so many people working with cryptos if there is a cryptocurrency site than if they are a scam but it is the sites that are a scam, not the Cryptocurrencies 

• +3 1

Crypto is not a scam, I have used it and it works perfectly and so those who seem to say crypto is a scam need to be very careful , I have used a number of them , though changes are good there are places that crypto needs to be refined and restructured .

• +4 1

No i don't think so .if its a scam then why many people are here? its or future crrunccies and we should start using it.its valuable and important crrunccies for all of us in future.

On 12/16/2019 at 4:56 PM, Lubruselu said:

Cryptocurrency is not a scam, the purpose of cryptocurrency is very clear to have an alternative decentralized financial services, the cryptocurrency is a product of the technological innovation called blockchain with the help of this technology the decentralization of financial services is progressing rapidly, But it's true that not all cryptocurrencies are legit and you should be aware of that. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

No and I say this because as so many other people , the truth is we need to follow strategies that do work for us and the right idea to it is to position ourself very well in the right position that works for us  we need to avoid putting everything in the same backet but we  do believe that this is the case , some are scams others are really good we need to keep on put on that

Indeed some cryptocurrency project are scam , making lot of enquiries about any crypto project is very necessary, if not many are scam and mostly the scam project are what we can't deny because of the offers they give

Crypto currency is not a scam. Just like on this platform, we could continuously earn tokens/ money here weekly just by posting here. I guess it just depends on where and who did you hear what crypto currency is all about.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For many that have not witnessed the positive impact of of it will always believe that its a scam but  for those that have witnessed ans tasted the benefits of it I believe will know that crypto currency is NEVER A SCAM

• +3 1

Well cryptocurrencies are not scam, because you get profit based on other people's investments (as ponzi scheme).

Just that there is a continuous flow of money circulating that gives you profit.

As long as there is fluctuation on the markets, there is going to be something for you to grab one, either from hodling or pure trading immediatly during price changes.

The only thing that is scam are those fake services like double coiners or fake investment options.

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/