Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam?

A lot of guys that lost their money say it's scam, but the thing is it might be. Nobody can surely say whether some platform will really pay money or not. But cryptocurrency themselves are not scam. They are just rather a mean to pay than to invest and earn a lot of money.

No, cryptocurrency is far from a hoax, people make money on cryptocurrency and this is a long-recognized fact, no one can argue with this

Well, some projects do not work, other projects are great, some projects seek very generous and ambitious wealth. Through scam there is everything. But in particular, while we ourselves give value to a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and it is necessary to make transactions and comply with the exchange characteristics that a currency has, it is very unlikely.

Of course, it is not a hoax that people have behind it, but digital currencies are decentralized as long as people care about them and countries accept them, then they are certainly not fake

Certainly not, I do not think that the cryptocurrency is a scam, that the cryptocurrency has a global market such as oil and gold containing a capital estimated at hundreds of billions of dollars, but perhaps there are some new cryptocurrencies that are upheld with airdrops that may be projects Deceitful 

Many say they are a scam since they have messed with pages that steal your time and that literally they are a scam but that is for not informing well since there are pages that they pay you

• +2 1

If cryptocurrency is scam then why people would invest their money in this? Millions of people investing billions of dollars in this world.  It can't be a scam. By the way there are many bad guyz who are creating fake coins..airdrops or cheating project. they are scam and we should be careful about them. We should remember that,,Our money, Our responsibility

• +3 1

Unfortunately my family don't believe in crypto coins because this don't believe in making money from trading on internet. 

• +2 1

I am not understanding. How crypto can be scam? I earned almost thousands dollars in cryptiworld and still keep earning because of crypto. Crypto is more legit then some fiat investments projects.

• +3 1

On 16.12.2019 at 15:56, Lubruselu said:

Since you were started to use the cryptocurrencies while you were think it might be scam, do you believe cryptocurrencies is still scamming till today? And why you think that

Cryptocurrency by itself as a phenomenon is definitely not a scam and has nothing to do with such a notion. But at the same time like in any other sphere that exists nowadays crypto world also has a lot of scam in it. But it's not the fault of crypto, rather than those people who are deceiving others. Fraudsters can be anywhere including crypto world. One should clearly understand this fact and act correspondingly. 

• +3 1

No I don't think that cryptocurrency is scam. Obviously not. Our loss is another thing and the the scamming is another. They are not same. Someone may not get success in this field or loss his money. It will be completely his fault that he tried it without knowing it properly. But crypto is not responsible for that. Except he is hacked. It is true to avoid real scammers is tough but crypto is not scam. 

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency is no scam, but some cryptocurrency projects are just made up to devour money of unsuspeting investors

• +3 1

I do not believe that cryptocurrencies are scams, on the contrary, those of us who let ourselves be scammed by pages without solidity are us or if they do something that you do not know how to do and a loss occurs, the cause would not be a crypto, if not the person who makes a clear example It is the losses that can be incurred in trading or futures are risky things that each person takes for them, many believe that crytos are scams because they have losses due to lack of knowledge

• +2 1

A large part of it is fraud, but it is a modern technology that is very popular with individuals

• +2 1

Today, good equipment is needed to perform Bitcoin mining profitably.
There are large companies that only develop equipment for mining.
Since the profitability of mining changes day by day, the depreciation period (ROI) of the purchasing costs of these equipment also changes.
In addition, there is an alternative production method called cloud mining.
Miners who want to avoid hardware costs can rent device power online by recording to cloud-based network servers.
If you have a computer with a good processor and graphics card, you can also perform Bitcoin mining on your own computer.
However, at this point, it is highly recommended that you constantly consider mining profitability.
Sectoral facts such as your electricity unit price, current block reward, mining difficulty and hash rate should always be followed carefully.

• +2 1

Yes, at first I thought that cryptocurrencies are possibly some kind of pyramid, which is supported by certain people who own most of the bitcoin assets. But now I don’t think so, because in many developed countries, they began to legalize cryptocurrency, because it is a good financial instrument that can replace our fiat money.

It's definitely not a scam. For thousands, if not millions of people, it has brought many benefits and profitability, but how many people must work in this world of cryptomonies today?

• +1 1

Hello, at the begining i thouth crypto was a scam because there price only drop for all the year 2018.. noadays i realise that cryptos are the future global echonomy, its safer and secure than fiat market, i love it

• +1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 9:56 AM, Lubruselu said:

Since you were started to use the cryptocurrencies while you were think it might be scam, do you believe cryptocurrencies is still scamming till today? And why you think that

Only BTC is a real project and it will be the currency for the future, the other coin was created to scam people, and collect all Bitcoin from people, but in the end only one coin will be in the internet.

• +2 1

Not really, I used to think it was a scam, but when I ventured into the crypto world I realized that it's real, that you can get income from it, but you can't deny that there are many scams in this environment, that's why I always recommend to be attentive and investigate not to be a victim of scam

Well, it depends on what cryptocurrency you ask me about, friend, if it is something general, no.
Cryptocurrencies are not a scam, they really are an excellent opportunity to invest given their promising future, but it is true that other cryptocurrencies and tokens are currently emerging that are a complete scam!

So not all cryptocurrencies are promising but not all are scams, there are really some excellent ones.

Yatırım yapmak hiç bu kadar kolay olmamıştı. Yobit'te üst düzey bir yatırım platformunda aradığınız her şey