Which currency to be removed? USD or bitcoin - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Which currency to be removed? USD or bitcoin

Bitcoin, on the other hand, will have a huge potential to be a fiat currency in the US so it will not be replaced. Both have their own significance when Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency because Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency

USD is the strongest currency in the world as a rule of business. And Bitcoin is a huge amount of currency. Think it doesn't come to nothing. If we get rid of one of those, those coins will be replaced

USD is the strongest currency in the world as a rule of business. And Bitcoin is a huge amount of currency. Think it doesn't come to nothing. If we get rid of one of those, those coins will be replaced

Now we need it for society so we can't make any easy decision to remove any of them. That's a really tough question friend. USD is one of the most famous and well-known Fiat currency worldwide. is the king of the crypto platform.

The price of bitcoin, like the dollar, does not come up. Of course, I'll leave Bitcoin. Markin Dollar and Bitcoin. Saving Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is far more profitable than dollars

If this is the case, it will take many years because of the large number of people and fields related to the field. This is more difficult than you might think

The painful debit for us is when we use USD around the world.

Bitcoin, on the other hand, will have a huge potential to be Fiat currency in the US so it will not be replaced

Bitcoin, on the other hand, will have a huge potential to be Fiat currency in the US so it will not be replaced

The king of the bitcoin crypto platform b is now needed for our society so we can't make any easy decision to remove any of them

3 hours ago, Midnight89 said:

I think we need both , usd need it when the bitcoin faaling of  , another side bitcoin is the king of this market , we cant dalete it never 

No we cant, kit was juts a fantasy question, because USD cant be removed either.

Hello my dear friend. In my opinion both of the currencies are right own their place. Why to remove any of them? And what will be the advantage of removing one of these currencies. 

Both are necessary in the market and the current trend. There is no point of removing any currency now. USD is using worldwide. In the case of hand to hand cash, it is very useful. Crypto is very useful for the boarderless payment solutions. 

2 hours ago, Stivs said:

This pair are actually interconnected with the other person. Usd might be the very hard variety of money in the same way Bitcoin will be light variety of profit. Should we tend to assert who Bitcoin will be web-based profit these days it happens to be i just trending the ones securing Bitcoin which means we're able to in no way harm this pair.

I agreed with you, there is no reason to remove any of the coins because they are been used in many pairs and they have their role to play in Trading

I think there is no such absurd investment slip. Both USD and bitcoin are important and it is in 2 different market worlds. It is meaningless to give up 1 in 2.

It is not intended to remove the dollar currency, but it is intended to recognize cryptocurrencies, especially bitcoin, for ease of handling and technological development.

I think it is not going to be happen. USD is the strong fiat currency and on other side Bitcoin is the strong crypto currency. But in my opinion i will choose Bitcoin over USD. 

In this case where I'm requested to choose only one currency to use between bitcoin and USD I was going to choose bitcoin because I can spend it freely at any time unlike USD I will need to go to the bank and face ques and many procedures to just have access to it.

The US dollar is the reserve currency for most countries. Without a dollar, the global economy will collapse. Bitcoin is important for people making money with cryptocurrencies, but the global economy can successfully function without bitcoin.

We all need them in cryptocurrency and this make it easier for us to trade in cryptocurrency, this has been the best way to trade and make profits

I am not invested big neither in Bitcoin nor in dollars so I can't choose one. It's depends on which currency one has invested. But I need both the currencies to work together.

On 3/17/2020 at 2:06 AM, andrehol said:

The US dollar is the reserve currency for most countries. Without a dollar, the global economy will collapse. Bitcoin is important for people making money with cryptocurrencies, but the global economy can successfully function without bitcoin.

Without dollar countries have option to use crypto as global currency so, dollar is not a big deal now.

Mom if am to a choose as the Bitcoin itself is very much know of it's exact value I'm the real world, having to be linked and scaled on the currency of the us dollars, so having to remove one doesn't make a concrete sense, o the state of choosing either of them

My friend, it is not possible to remove the American dollar because it is recognized all over the world, unlike Bitcoin, which is still suffering from the rejection of many governments, but Bitcoin is acceptable in 75% of the countries of the world, which is why we need the two currencies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think  We can real currency  from  bitcoin  with the help of usd. If there is no usd how can we get real currency from  it. Usd is now

We important  if we have choice  between them.

On 12/17/2019 at 2:14 AM, wrayaner said:

Both are important and we need them in our transactions, but the Bitcoin is optional because they cannot control it

Both are the most important but now as becasue of the virus we need the crypto currency becasue of the fiat currency the virus will effected the person and so many peoples will know that if they use the crypto currency they will safe at that time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/29/2020 at 1:27 PM, Metsik0 said:

So I'd choose to remove the USD.

Well, removing a USD in this world will be affected many people because this USD is very usable in terms of transactions and payment method, and you cannot buy some bitcoins without USD mate so think first before you share you thoughts here.