Which currency to be removed? USD or bitcoin - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Which currency to be removed? USD or bitcoin

I think both the currency have their significant roll for economy but bitcoin is not very commonly use therefore dollar is still more powerful in world economy as many people predict that in long term we can remove dollar, when bitcoin become fully functional all over the world.

nothing will be deleted because these two currencies are needed in the current modern era

Neither of them are going to be removed as both USD and bitcoin is now part of many people's life as their digital currency.

None, I won't choose one of them to be removed. I need those two and so the world. Bitcoin cannot have a value if it's not from usd and usd is an international currency where a lot of countries are using them. So, please don't remove one of them, they have their own place in this world.

I think that both bitcoin and USD are important and should not drop any, it would be absurd for popular currencies like USD and bitcoin. I don't think there will be a proposal to drop 1 in 2.

Just now, prorpe said:

Currently Both of Usable and USD is global money and Fait is should for our way of life But in Future Bitcoin will be most usable Money in round the arena and I be given in crypto.

I guess the USD as we know it will eventually be replaced by a digital USD because that's cheaper and more efficient. Bitcoin is expected to become the digital gold and will exist next to the digital USD.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

these days i see the bitcoin effect less then USD .so if something creates the position and should remove one it will be bitcoin today.may be later situation will change but present is USD very effective on world currency

On 12/16/2019 at 8:26 PM, Emma said:

I think none of these. If we remove USD then we will not be able to sell our bitcoin when it reaches in the highest price.

A good statement and I'm happy with the words you made.

Actually you don't have to delete your USD so that it doesn't hamper your bitcoin sales when it reaches the highest price. We wish you success and success here.

I dont think either would have to be removed but if i had to i will remove bitcoin because removing usd as it is now will have a massive adverse effect in the global economy and financial sectors.

468x60-3.png

I think usd currency remove so i love btc and its price become double and valuable currency in the world.

None of these.  If we remove USD the we will not be able to sell bitcoin when it reaches its highest price  

It will be a vrry difficult to choose any one of them.because both currencies are truly needed.one is fiat currency which is everybody's need for thr cash payments.and in the other hand one is a digital currency which also be a need for digital payments.

i cant really choose between two of this because I can withdraw my money only through USD because there is no BTC ATM or shop available in my country 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, if I were to choose I will choose USD because I want to see bitcoin. I want to see that many stores accepting this so we don't need to convert our bitcoin to fiat always. 

Surely Bitcoin would be removed because the father is fiat currency that develop the way of payment and money. Bitcoin has just changed the way of payment through electronic mediums so usd won't be removed

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

12 hours ago, Abiaan said:

i cant really choose between two of this because I can withdraw my money only through USD because there is no BTC ATM or shop available in my country 

What are you trying to say brother. I am newbie here please can you try and explain me this in details. Oea mujii we should promote visit Nepal 2020 if that BTC ATM  not available in our country then we should lunch one #deshdrohi 

11 hours ago, K133 said:

Most likely, I would withdraw the US dollar and leave Bitcoin. Storing bitcoins and cryptocurrencies is much more profitable than a dollar. The dollar does not matter to rise in price, like bitcoin. Definitely, I will leave bitcoins. 

That would just be an imaginary because it wouldn't happen even in future even if bitcoin gets all the value.

On 2/2/2020 at 12:21 PM, Crypto555 said:

If there would be a voting session between bitcoin supporters and dollar supporters then I guess we all know who is going to win. Dollar is much stronger in the market right now 

Of course dollar is stronger in the market right now because dollar is owned by all the people from united states and not only. All dollar market cap is worth a lot more than bitcoin market 

None of them.Usd And Bitcoin both of them is useful for us.Usd Has There Own market World wide it granted wally.Also bitcoin Is Also for the freelancers and learners like us.    

Welcome with me
We value the bitcoin value in dollars, how do you want me to shift one for the other
It is not yet time to impose Bitcoin itself on all of our transactions, it has to start with legal regulation first

On 12/16/2019 at 2:53 PM, Lubruselu said:

If there have chosen two currencies (bitcoin and USD) and they need one of them to be removed so they need votes from investors just like you, which will you suggest to be removed

Actually I am little bit confuse now. Because I need bitcoin and USD both of them. I sell my bitcoin's through USD. After that I convert my USD to my country currency.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

If I'm going to choose in that two coin to remove I will the USD and bitcoin to remain because I think very currency depends in the price or amount of bitcoin currency. Besides, many users are into bitcoin and into USD.

I think USD is a very popular currency. A This coin will never move. However Bitcoin is the No. 1 and most popular cryptocurrency.