What next after cryptocurrencies? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

What next after cryptocurrencies?

Crypto is technology. And we all knows technology develop or change with the passage of time. So adopt the Crypto now and wait for the next. Advance technology is always better  then pervious

Life is permanently renewed, it may create new currencies in the future, and these cryptocurrencies will disappear, everything is possible in this life .. maybe something better, more beautiful and more complete

9 hours ago, Maks2224 said:

The market has not fully improved but there has been little price development although not much, the market needs a big boost for improvement and we hope it will happen in 2020

Yes the technology is awesome and i don't see any other coming to replace it, but the market needs to improve, right now experience problems with all then bans and regulations.

There is nothing after cryptocurrency,  cryptocurrency will still exists and many people will benefits from cryptocurrency, this is the real fact about it

I do not know this explicitly, currently even the crypto, which is not adopted by the major countries, so there is no need to think about what will happen in the future.

Well, foe me this will not having some new for cryptocurrency, there will be released some coins literally but by having some competencies, there has no longer available. Happy posting.

9 minutes ago, Santo123456 said:

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

What are earning groups that you are using from telegram that are legit and paying?

On 2/27/2020 at 5:24 PM, Vuttu998 said:

Cryptocurrency gives such an opportunity, but it is a very long-term investment. And very risky. You need to study this market well and choose the currency in which you are most confident. And there’s the Netbox.Global extra revenue option the first decentralized web browser with an integrated blockchain site.

Cryptocurrency will wait few more years, before it can be purely adapt by our nation, and in different countries worldwide, so I think it will have a long run before it can make a very huge impact in the society.

On 3/1/2020 at 9:10 AM, pontingr248 said:

If there will something be discovered which will work like cryptocurrencies in the future that's will be using for trading and purchase things online or physical in the future?

I don't think there ris anything else that will be available that is as good as cryptocurrency, we don't have such yet

6 hours ago, alirefaeey said:

The future in cryptocurrencies has not started yet, my friend, but in the future I will be dealing in cryptocurrency payments 👍❤️

I hope that happens, i don't want crypto to stop at been the main currency for trading only but for spending too.

1 hour ago, Tomas2020 said:

We do not know exactly what is waiting for cryptocurrencies, so some believe that cryptocurrencies are a real and complete force, while others consider them merely as a means of payment, while others think of them as a risk that exacerbates criminal activities all over the world.

i believe right now crypto is only like an asset of investment and online currency trading, it is still nt mature enough for making payments.

Cryptocurrencies are subject to development. Bitcoin is used for example in many countries and has a high ICO rating. In line with the rapid growth, there is a new technology, the Lightning Network, set up to improve bitcoin transaction speeds.

• +2 1

On 15.12.2019 at 18:50, nykas said:

I think that nobody can predict future right way, so nobody knows about next step of money, but I reckon that cryptocurrencies will be alive at least next 10-15 years 

I agree with you that cryptocurrencies will develop for a long time and remain on the market for a long time. And now it is difficult to foresee the future of cryptocurrency.

cant really be sure about future but i think in the future , computer can be controlled inside the human brains and all our key words and password  will be done in the inner brain locker and 2FA will be done by synchronizing and detecting our brain and heart lol 😆

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

there are nothing after cryptocurrency, and we can not imagine what will come after cryptocurrency. it is the future of our world.

Technologies change with time. May be the new technology will be more powerful then crypto because crypto is fast and secure but in mean time there is no powerful currency which can beat crypto

On 12/15/2019 at 5:38 PM, Lubruselu said:

Do you think if there will something be discovered which will work like cryptocurrencies in the future that's will be using for trading and purchase things online or physical in the future?

i think crypto gained the people's trust because simply its not controlled by any specific people and they also trust it because they dont need permission from anyone to send it.

On 12/15/2019 at 7:50 PM, nykas said:

I think that nobody can predict future right way, so nobody knows about next step of money, but I reckon that cryptocurrencies will be alive at least next 10-15 years 

I feel that no one can anticipate future right way so no one thinks about subsequent stage of cash however I figure that digital forms of money will be alive at any rate next 10 15 years

I dare not say anything in advance, because there is still work in the future. New findings are always appealing and appealing to people like me, but cryptocurrencies are now too good for me.

Personnaly, I think that crypocurrency is the last step of financial transactions. If it finish to replace physical money, nothing will replace it in the future.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I think nobody will able to predict the future for next step of incoming money but all i can stay about this that cryptocurrienses will stay for next 20-25 yrs as the source of income for many. 

I don’t think it will last more than 10 years because major countries will not agree to tax evasion, but I believe that there will be exciting alternatives to it.

No one thought that after the money there would be anything at all, but cryptocurrency appeared. I think that after the cryptocurrency it will be the same, there will still be some new currency or monetary unit. It just won't be very soon.

A lot of things are actually occurrence, we tend to would not perhaps even find cryptocurrency and once, we tend to gained crypto up-to-dateless presently, there exists other options towards cryptocurrency someday, and yet I just doubting even if it's going to for the reason that widely used for the reason that crypto up-to-dateless.