What next after cryptocurrencies? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

What next after cryptocurrencies?

What is the next ! Its good question ! but its just the beginning brother ! I think that we would see a lot of surprises in the near future ! but its not easy to expect it ! 

It could be that the new system in the economy at any time later because the perimeter continues to develop in the digital field in particular.

On 12/15/2019 at 3:38 PM, Lubruselu said:

Do you think if there will something be discovered which will work like cryptocurrencies in the future that's will be using for trading and purchase things online or physical in the future?

That's is the exact thing that will happen to Crypto currency because we are moving to digital era where transactions will be online with Crypto currency.

To atain the position of Cryptocurrency for other such type of business is very difficult because Cryptocurrency has given lots of earning to its users and it is also very big community which consists of various coins so i don't think in near future there will be any such business compared to Cryptocurrency. 

That is possible, but I think, cryptocurrencies will be used more and we will depend more on it in the near future. Maybe there will be more assets that could be used in trading, like selling and buying accounts on games, youtube, or any social media accounts. And maybe any other platforms that could be traded.

nMvFbuZ.png

The basic idea of e-commerce and e-business in general is a product of the development of communication systems where e-commerce surfaced for the first time in the nineties of the last century after the use of the Internet expanded greatly.

What's next after cryptocurrencies is never known. We might not have any other currency to own in the future or there might be possible emersion of new currency. The future is not really seen. We should just wait and be patient.

I believe technology changes after a certain period of time, although bitcoin is light years ahead of fiat currency at present, but in future you cannot say. We are at a phase where new technology is being developed at hyper speed, so you never know, what can come up in near future, but keep your eyes open.  

5 hours ago, Nammewow said:

We may have to wait a decade to know that answer, the future is uncertain, but perhaps the stock exchanges such as the wall street will disappear. And the exanges are the most used

Forget about the stock market, what happens after crypto has had its time and it's time for another tech, what would it be.

On 12/15/2019 at 7:38 PM, Lubruselu said:

Do you think if there will something be discovered which will work like cryptocurrencies in the future that's will be using for trading and purchase things online or physical in the future?

There could come a technology that could be more amazing. But it will change everything.

There are many currencies in the world, new currencies also come on.I think there will come another currency in the future but what is coming, saying it is actually hard, but currencies has become very popular nowadays.               

I dont thing that this way wll be more affective but tge crypto will be the father of any thing coming next...

yeah, i think so. we are living in the new world era now,where technology are being developed more,so there will be chances that more product of this.era will produce.

What is the best cryptocurrency for 2020 investment? Blockchain technology is the next big thing - this technology is safe. Proper Cryptocurrency trading only focuses on one asset. Transactions that have been confirmed are then stored permanently. Bitcoin (BTC), the most valuable cryptocurrency based on market capitalization, seems to have finally come back to life, after a collapse. A halving event also maintains the value of cryptocurrency.

encryption will be a long time, can be improved, and there will be nano technology or a quantum system, but I see nothing new in the near future.

2 hours ago, Nyan Cat said:

Nothing,  only Cryptocurreny will build and no one or other forms of money will invented that can beat the Cryptocurrencies especially Bitcoin. 

That's what i was thinking with this ground that, crypto cannot be taken down by a man's decision not even the creator., unlike fiat.

I think crypto currencies will hold for quite a long time because it has not spread till the greatest extent. It has more to spread..

We are never happy with what we earn. We want to earn more. Crypto is the opportunity. We can earn more by investing. But it is long-term and concise

Before cryptocurrencies we were only using fiat currencies, after that suddenly the cryptocurrencies was started wich is something you never think thats can never happen but it was happen, so because the world technology is growing day by day we must hope something like that to be happened. It is good to hold Bitcoin, but it is even better if we hold and spend our crypto.
If nobody spends, how can we expect mass adoption.

On 12/15/2019 at 3:38 PM, Lubruselu said:

probably yes, today new technologies are discovered every passing days and those are moving so fast so everything can happen in the future, but i think bitcoin will last for a long time

• +2 1

Nobody knows what future I expect for cryptocurrency. I think cryptocurrency is going to be around for 20 years for sure.

Well at the moment i don't think so that there will be any kind of new innovation like crypto-currencies now are. 

And i don't see it coming in near future as well but if block chain technology is adopted world wide by a banks and crypto-currencies be legalized then there might be chances of something new until then nothing is coming.

.I think its price will increase further in future. However, there is currently a good amount of crypto income coming from investing. The road the transaction conversion by building block procession and crypto currency we preserve predict that it has a good future. It includes Netbox.Wallet, which receives rewards for active use of the browser. 

Yes, a new technology such as encryption can come and change the Internet again, and we can benefit from it well and have double profits on encryption