Blame yourself by joining crypto's - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Blame yourself by joining crypto's

On 12/15/2019 at 5:29 PM, Lubruselu said:

Is anyone here are blaming his/her self because of joining the cryptocurrency and losses a lot of money in cryptocurrency without recovering those money yet till this time?

no i dont blame anyone for me joining crypto because i have been in crypto for 3 years and i have made some gains and faced some losses but im still stick in crypto for a while longer.

On 12/15/2019 at 10:29 PM, Lubruselu said:

Is anyone here are blaming his/her self because of joining the cryptocurrency and losses a lot of money in cryptocurrency without recovering those money yet till this time?

I never do that and i dont have the reasons to blame myself in fact i am so much happy with what i gain because of trading cryptos.i only blame myself for not buying before when it was really really cheap.

18 hours ago, Ms.o said:

I never do that and i dont have the reasons to blame myself in fact i am so much happy with what i gain because of trading cryptos.i only blame myself for not buying before when it was really really cheap.

There was a time that's your friends advice you to stop using cryptocurrency and you disagree with them but end of the day you got the big loss and your friends start laughing at you, i hope you must blame your self

Why I blame with me ,I really appreciate myself joining the crypto world. Crypto help me lot of ways like money ,knowledge, also world history etc. I really love crypto currency.

why i blame me i earned lots of money trouogh crypto i invest only earned money trouogh airdrops or some projects im in profit first gain some knowledge about crypto then invest 

I invested at the end of 2017 when my first wife was worried about being top, and I was at a loss, but I didn't blame myself, but considered it a lesson to try my best to have experience and keep making money next time. Oh well, never too heavy
good luck

Personally, I never blame myself for entering the fun world of Crypto, although I lost several times, but I also made some profits, and despite all that, I am optimistic so far that I can achieve a lot through Crypto.

I do not blame myself but I have lost cryptocurrency and multiplied and do not regret it at all. My friend lost about 3000 dollars on the cryptocurrency and blames the blockchain. Although I warned him not to do it more than once but he did it his way and now blames cryptomir. Although it's his fault, he didn't listen and didn't hear the advice.

On 12/15/2019 at 7:59 PM, Lubruselu said:

actually i am blaming myself.because i took loan to invest in cryptocurrency market. since two years,it is going down and down.i have lost 80% of my money.i am in depression now.

On 12/15/2019 at 5:59 PM, Lubruselu said:

It is not only the cryptocurrency trade but also any other business has its own risks. I know many people who invested in fiat projects but lost big money. Many people think instability and risk are only related to cryptocurrency but they are wrong. If anyone loses money in any project, he/she should not blame the business instead they should analyze their own performances to find the reasons of their failures. Unfortunately, most people think they can try crypto trading with zero investment and experience and I guess most of them are young generations that often burst into action without examination and calculation. If people join crypto with common sense and awareness, the risk of losing will be very low. I have lost money in crypto too but not too much that I can't recover because I am very conservative in my investments.

May very well do not ever held responsible professionally from registering to crypto. It again sent everybody a large number of options available for expansion, which means I`m grateful that I found probability to connect many of this fantastic field prefer crypto which means fast

I think in a word it is actually a mistake and it is also someone who has his own personal opinion on how he or she is watching cryptocurrency and whether or not he is actually benefiting from itOn the whole, I guarantee that if you do not know about cryptocurrency in your data, you will never be able to profit in any way, but in that case a human being cannot really make a profit, when a person is actually all of these typesConversations are spread among people or in a society as a whole that cryptocurrency is not able to earn good money and a negative news they are spreading and there are many problems or downs that cause many investorsThere is a problem

On 12/15/2019 at 7:29 PM, Lubruselu said:

I have earned and also lost big but i did not blame myself ever. i respect myself very much. and have believe in myself that one day i will earn big as i am struggling to get it.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

38 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

I have earned and also lost big but i did not blame myself ever. i respect myself very much. and have believe in myself that one day i will earn big as i am struggling to get it.

I was informed one of my friend to join in cryptocurrency, but his first time he was lose and after he lose he stop using cryptocurrency and starting to blame his self also blame me

Luckily, I am still not at this point. And having loss is understandable in a volatile market. That's why I only invest the amount I'm ready to lose, to prevent emotional stress like these.

As my own experience im loosing before more than 100$ but im not blaming my self a take it as an experience that i can be learn from it.it is the other way of lossing.if you kniw hiw to lose you will know how to win.thats what i thingking right now

4 hours ago, imdad123 said:

i feel unlucky because i get in crypto very late if i get enter in 2014 then i can earn much more money now a days so nothing to worry and now enjoy its earning still very young market.

But you have to be blessed even if you are late to join into the world of cryptocurrency, because there have others who don't know bitcoin till now

Hello my friends
On the contrary, my friend, I am completely satisfied with my accession to encryption
Perhaps, because I do not trade like you

I think we blame our self if we dont join the cryptocurrency, there are many people who regret the year 2017 if on this time interested or invested on Bitcoin maybe today they are rich, in this case yes they have blamed their self.

no..there will be no regret of joining crypto.intact crypto is future for all.by this we can dream big and fullfil alll those..cryptocurrency is the key of success.

We are making money by working with crypto so I never think anyone can say who is at fault with crypto and we will never say it.

I will only blame myself if I lose my money because of my ignorance on crypto. That's why I prefer to gain some knowledge first before doing a certain task on increasing my profit atleast if I lose I learned on my mistakes.

6 minutes ago, Forextrader said:

Yes i also notiesed that thing but i wana to say im happy to join this awsom crypto work and one day i will make 1 bitcoin for trading.

If you know how to do trading exactly it will be easy to make 1 btc if you invest 0.1 btc, you can turm it to one bitcoin i think within a year

31 minutes ago, bunulama930 said:

If anyone blaming that crypto world loose your money than that was wrong thought because of out bad decision we loose our money otherwise we able to make profit always and that was not easy to do

a lot of people come to crypto and think its so easy making money without the need for training or knowledge and they get shocked when they lose money and they blame others for it.

I think it is ridiculous to blame yourself in joining cryptoworld. For some reasons, I think because of the lack of knowledge and experience one is doomed to fail. So better to acquire proper knowledge before jumping into any business.