Our feedback to satoshi nakamoto🙏 - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Our feedback to satoshi nakamoto🙏

This is a legend man who change our world and step our self in to great thing alot of blessing for this legend man.this man is very mean to me thankyou satoshi namakato.

Yes I also thanks to him. He/she just introduced a new thing to us. Now it is common but at the time of invention it was just new to everyone.

Satoshi gave us a wonder and we have to follow the support of Bitcoin in bad and in good times. The price of Bitcoin helps us with profit but what I think we need to do is to accumulate and hold for later while preaching the word and give our full support and dedication. It is a monetary wonder that is similar to the first coin ever created in history back in Lydia by King Midas many thousand years ago.

• +2 1

We all appreciate Satoshi for his work and for Bitcoin. The blockchain technology is also remarkable and it is used already by many big companies helping in security and better databases. It is also the creation of a sign of freedom that is very important and we should be looking more to Bitcoin for this.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I would say thanks for what he has done and his child the Bitcoin has made him proud. I hope him or her to be well, alive and enjoying his life, having a family and enough money to raise them completely free from the burdens of the fiat economy.

On 12/15/2019 at 6:55 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's your feedback to the satoshi nakamoto by bringing us  bitcoin? For me I really thanks to that man whom one we don't know actually who is him, but I really appreciated on him

Dear @Lubruselu we must be thankful to the Satoshi Nakamoto who invented this revolutionary currency and tried to move to the technology.

He did the right thing for the many.  And he help the many to earn for survive.

It's must be appreciated.

If Satoshi is alive he reads the feedback and he is very glad for himself and for us. Even new people have a big chance to be involved in the transition of the financial system to something that will be the future most probably. Cryptocurrencies are here not to pass some time and then disappear, it will be huge and it is coming to every country and every village that will be using Bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Satoshi  Nakamotos bitcoin is giving us an amazing platform to survive the bordem of pandemic along with the help of making good money within less time. I think this a really good post my friend. Thank you for sharing this.

• +1 1

I have read a lot about Satoshi and most were about who it might be but there is nothing that we can say with any certainty about his whereabouts or his identity, as he vanished ten years ago and didn't leave a trace or any way of communications, so I give my graditude to Satoshi but I don't think we will ever find who it was.

We have to pay respects and don't forget what he created and gave to everyone as open source, without any pattents and without even spending the Bitcoins he mined early during the test phase of Bitcoin.

• +1 1

Well, this man really knows what a casual beginner need to understand and to know about his cryptocurrency, Thanks to him, we can use his innovation for keeping our money (and some people could have bought or mined BTC ten years ago and become rich these days). So, in my eyes, Satoshi is the modern "hero".

• +2 1

Давайте писать вместе!

Satoshi Nakamoto is a man who has done a great deal in the money field, and I think his name will still be engraved in the history of great men.

Firstly i will thank satoshi nakamoto for the idea of bitcoin and how he really convince the whole world to believe in him that he can do it and is idea is really working however he have not appear to people to give a speech on bitcoin but to be sincere he is a legend in this modern century and history will always remember him for this great achievement. 

• +1 1

Well, it is not sure yet if he's a man or a group of people, hence we cannot deny the fact that inventing bitcoin is a very genius idea. All I can give is a positive feedback because I have received a lot of benefits and advantage with the use on this online currency.

Everyone in crypto appreciates Satoshi for what he did and we are all thankful for giving to us Bitcoin, the blockchain and opened the cryptocurrency market where many thousand developers are using it to create currencies that one day can be used by millions of people.

As a crypto user who  came in crypto because of  Great Satoshi have great respect and wanna thank you for the creation of Block chain and BTC. which is giving us financial freedom and earning where we are now not bond to 9to5 job. We can work from anyplace and anytime. The block chain technology have bring ease to our life and we don't have to worry about our assets .we can easily send our assets from one country to another in few minutes. 

• +3 1

He is a person deserving of praise, he changed through his creation of Bitcoin many things that we did not dream about before, yes he added a financial system that everyone can benefit from. It is for all of humanity, and no one controls it.

He said thank you for having created this great investment system and having made many people realize that they do not live in the same corupt system and that it controls them because thanks to the nakamoto satoshis system many people will have large amounts of money without having a job.

• +1 1

Yeah bro he's just like a legend. He is offering us a lot of knowledge about the cryptocurrency as well as ,as a beginner we need some kind of funds for the motivation . He is also providing us funds for the motivation of new members. He is such a great personality we don't know even about him but he is really serving the public a lot. He is a true nobleman.

On 15/12/2019 at 9:55, Lubruselu said:

¿Cuál es su opinión sobre satoshi nakamoto al traernos bitcoins? Para mí, realmente agradezco a ese hombre a quien uno no conocemos en realidad quién es él, pero realmente lo aprecio.

It is a great experience that we are living, you could say the new commercial era, since thanks to this many jobs are emerging online thanks to the existence of block chains and all thanks to Satoshi Nakamoto who with much effort managed to implement this new world of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

The legacy that satoshi nakamoto left behind is something that has all of the people in the forum to gain lots of profits and lots of income. My personal feedback to him will be e pure gratitude and reverence because the guy in plain words made me a lot of money.

On 12/15/2019 at 9:55 AM, Lubruselu said:

What's your feedback to the satoshi nakamoto by bringing us  bitcoin? For me I really thanks to that man whom one we don't know actually who is him, but I really appreciated on him

Of course, without knowing him I love him very much, this is the new era and it is a resounding advance for the world. From there, the online jobs that emerged were incredible and everything for this man without hesitation deserves a great recognition.

I am too very appreciate the man Satoshi Nakamoto that is created the Bitcoin and together given it open to the world with the blockchain system. It is a remarkable moment for humanity and a step forward to the modern society of wealth, research and set for the colonization of the solar system. With blockchain and Bitcoin all human world evolved one step further.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My feedback to Satoshi Nakamoto is to thank him for his great effort for bringing bitcoin to lime light, he's really a genius human being and he really deserves an international award for his great work.

On 12/15/2019 at 6:55 PM, Lubruselu said:

Yes you are right we should have to thanks them. It became the life of many people easy and I am also very thankful of it. They give it best opportunity to earn more money and we can earn more profit through it.

I have not read too much about the founder of Bitcoin but from what I read he was a brilliant person, or a team. Since we don't know a lot I don't have something particular to ask. Perhaps why he selected 10 minutes for block confirmation time.