Exchanged with many trading pairs - Page 7 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Exchanged with many trading pairs

It is because the main pairs are the main cryptocurrencies. I mean those are the cryptocurrencies that most people have and I really think that is reasonable. We shouldn't have a lot of trading pair, we just need those main cryptocurrencies to be paired with other cryptos.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/7/2020 at 1:45 PM, nomercy7788 said:

will rather trade cryptocurrency that is liquid and much people are into rather pairing a coin that has less market capitalisation.as for me I rather pairs bitcoin,bitcoin cash,ethereum.

The number of common and profitable trading pairs are much lower than that. For me, an exchange with only 10 well-known and famous trading pairs is preferred to another exchange with thousands of pairs that are all useless. I only choose high volume digital coins and trade them against USD because if both currencies in a pair are volatile, it is not as safe as a pair in which one currency is stable. I don't try unknown pairs because my time and investment are limited and I don't risk testing new pairs.

Yobit has many trading pairs, binance is good also, kucoin, bittrex, OKEx, hitbtc and many other have many trading pairs. But, be for choosing do trading pairs, trading volume is very necessary and also they security of the exchnge. 

On 12/15/2019 at 2:10 PM, Lubruselu said:

There have many crypto exchanges and trading platforms wich has listed some of trading pair.

Which have totally 422 coins but it included the totally of 4380 trading pairs from coins and tokens available.

A lot of exchanges have a large amount of pairs to trade with it, and this can help you a lot if you are doing some arbitrage between coins, but remember some exchange did not accept you to do it, in the end i will suggest for you to stay with Yobit and don't look for some other platforms that have a lot of pairs, because i believe that Yobit is giving you all pairs that you are in need.

Yobit has huge number of paired crypto in trading but I bet not all of us trading and using those paired because every crypto, coins, or tokens are hard to learn their price. It is hard to monitor their prices which can help when you are start trading. Not all of paired is not worth trading. You should have study every pair before trading

49 minutes ago, Gideon$ said:

This seem to be interesting I would like too know more about trading pairs I feel like am a little bit behind to understanding of trading in terms of pairing systems.

Well my friend pairing system in simple terms is putting together the coins or currencies you want to exchange for the other like this example LTC/BTC meaning a pair has been made and you can trade it in whatsoever a way you want to.

49 minutes ago, Gideon$ said:

Edited by George10
Cutting double comment saving error.

Which exchange you are talking about that there are so many trading pairs ? I mean in total there are a lot more than 428 coins and many more pairs too.

• +2 1

To me, creating many pairs in the exchange is not problem but the liquidity in that pair matter alot, for example, in Yobit exchange, if you look at wave market and usdt market, you will see that these pairs have low liquidity. Creating such pair is not important, but the volume of trade coming out from that pair should be monitored. What am trying to say is that buying/selling in those pairs are too slow because low volume.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

That would be Exchange with large volumes like Binance, Huobi, Bittrex that would have many trading pairs. There are other exchanges with many pairs but with false volumes and also with almost dead worthless coins.

If we talk about pairs, this will be Binance with 876 pairs and 258 currencies, it would be the exchange with many trading pairs.according to CoinGecko source.

• +1 1

It is true that there are many platforms, but you must study the platform well before choosing so that you do not fall victim to fraud in the first place, in addition to that each platform has its own laws, so be careful especially beginners because there are platforms that you will not be able to use without the documents so be careful.

On 12/28/2019 at 4:20 PM, Opinder said:

There are 504 exchanges of crypto and only 259 exchanges are tracked on coin marketcap. Others are on their starting period. Out of these exchanges binance, bittrex, poloniex are with most trading pairs.

What the hell is that, do you know that the great Yobit have more and more pairs than your bittrex s**t, why you didn't mentioned this wonderful platform, in fact i find that the Yobit exchange is the best of all the choices you give, i can't believe some users are just to stupid to understand the game and which platform is good to use and focus on it.

• +3 1

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

There are lot of exchanges with many pairs.many coins in exchange list impact is positive in repotation.many user can use it for buying and selling coins.

In my opinion, there are lots of exchanges that have many pairs, so we are free to choose any cryptocurrency, but to be able to be exchanged for currency pairs in each country there are times when it doesn't support, for that we need local. local fiat support exchanges in each country.

• +1 1

Different exchanges have different pairs in the market and if we see the total number of pairs and coins we can never count them even after years of hard work.

Binance is the world best exchange which have more number of coins pair, where any other exchange dont have this number of pairs.

So always try to trade in Binance.

Hello to everyone guys,

Definitely the SwapSpace , one of the best option for me real-time rates, a long list of partners and no limits on the amount to be exchanged. One platform with all what I need for exchange.

There are lots of exchange pairs on yobit, but it's best to choose one that has good value, as many pairs in the yobit altcoin have no value. You have to be careful and try to trade with famous coin pairs.

• +1 1

Well, Lots of tokens are now being developed by many,some if it are legit and has a good use cases which have a potential in future increase,some of them turned into deadcoins.

• +2 1

My friend, can you mention one of these pairs in another post or reply to me, and what is the benefit that may come from trading these trading pairs?

There are many exchanges with the many currency pair. I think yobit is the best exchange. It have many pairs of coins for trading . It is fact some new exchanges has only few pairs for trading. I do not worry about this.

There are a lot of platforum tradins pairs . There are many exchanges site  at which you should exchange and get profit . There are many fake exchange site also avoid from these . Binance is best .

Hey mate, thanks for your question, their are many exchange in the crypto world with many trading pair like Binance exchange, Kucoin exchange, Yobit exchange, Hotbit exchange, those mention exchange are the best for trading with different pair  because those exchange have a good volume rate.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

well, it's greatly depending on the coins you want to trade with, so the first thing to do is to look for exchanges that have listed that coin, then you look to the different pairs available in these exchanges; for example yobit has listed a big number of coins/tokens but there are many other coins that have not been listed yet

I think that it is one of the most secure exchanges right now. Trading with yobit is simple, you just have to select the currencies you want to purchase, the amount and the purchase.

Mostly are those which now dead and they will never come up again and which are present so they have less liquidity. Top ten are good.