What i'm doing to cover my losses - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

What i'm doing to cover my losses

On 12/14/2019 at 8:21 PM, redamoun said:

We all experienced a hard time when you invest more than the half of your balance in one coin and it go down in prices, in my opinion the best solution is to add more fiat money, and invested in investbox in YOBIT, and for sure it will cover all your losses in trading.

So my friends any ideas how to come back from a failed trading, and fill up your balance again?

When you buy a currency and its value drops from the best, as I said, adding money and more than what you bought. The stock will not continue to fall, but when you reach the required limit for us in order to achieve profits, sell. I mean that after you cover the loss
As well, in order to avoid loss, to avoid excessive trading
Also learn from previous mistakes

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

In order to cover your looses that's you have made while you are trading you must have to stop panicking and just relax, because if you'll dare to panicking you'll only continue to lose 

On 12/14/2019 at 8:21 PM, redamoun said:

We all experienced a hard time when you invest more than the half of your balance in one coin and it go down in prices, in my opinion the best solution is to add more fiat money, and invested in investbox in YOBIT, and for sure it will cover all your losses in trading.

So my friends any ideas how to come back from a failed trading, and fill up your balance again?

If you lost in trading, you can recover your loses by multiple 2x your next trading amount , it's very good for binary options trading. But in forex you should multiple 3x instead of 2x because the profit is low some thing, read all replies and take the good advise and apply it👍

On 12/18/2019 at 9:00 PM, khan22 said:

If you want to recover your all money then just buy the top 20 types of coins and safe them into your wallet or safe it into the yobit exchange and when the price is going to up then sell your coins because yobit having so many good and top coins and it is a good and real exchange in the crypto market.

Failure in cryptocurrency trading is inevitable and natural, that's how you will react to it. Try to work hard to cover all your losses so it's very urgent to make a lot of money. Then I will be profitable.

Actually I didn't make as much losses but I'm doing a lot other assignments and tasks to get money. cryptotalk is a good opportunity for those who want to redeem their losses and upset from any other business they can proo e themselves here

You never lose in crypto. You have to lose in your hurry. You should invest in such a coin first of which you get complete information. If you also have a loss, then you should take care on how you get out of the coin from that loss.

18 hours ago, Bithi said:

I know this is paradoxical butbit is easily the ricks is that you will loss. I think you can diversify your portfolio into 3. It is a mistake not invest when there are price chnge.         

There is nothing you can do to cover your losses, this ain't possible and you can't be able to add any profits unless you waited for the return of the price

On 3/3/2020 at 11:20 PM, mohamed425 said:

if your lose is big amount you can do what you say, if your lose small amount my opinion is to wait and be patient when the price increase

Yes it's all about waiting the time will cover all your lose that's why any one need patience in trading and dont take a fast decision when he is in panic 

Never resist the market, accept the loss if you fall and be calm, because you will not be able alone to cope with the heavy market winds. If you lose a bad deal, consider other deals or other currency symbols.

Investbox in yobit has many opportunities for gains. There are some very profitable investments and I'm looking forward to try with Bitcoin. I don't have much right now, but I think that every satoshi matters right now.

to cover your loss I suggest a minimum of 5x the capital suggested by yobit because in my opinion it will be deducted for the cost of the dice if we lose 10x continuously.

Investing in the invest box in yobit i believe is just as risky as trading, because the investments in yobit that offer high interest rates are those where the coins are very volatile or are even close to being dead coin with no volume. This could mean that you entire investment may become dead, and that is very risky. I would suggest cut your losses in this case, and try trading to cover up your losses

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 12/25/2019 at 10:21 AM, Sagor said:

I suggest you to do trading patiently to recover your loss. you also can put your asset the yobit investbox to get reward daily.

The collapse of one currency you invested can offset the growth of another currency, so you need to research the details of the object of investment to not be cheated. If you don't think about it from time to time, you will learn more about trading and then profit from it

I think that if you have reached this stage, you will be in a difficult situation. If you do not have additional funds, you should set a strategy to divide your capital before you start trading.

May be this process works for you but I don't like this idea. Never invest all your money in one coin, it's the biggest mistake most of the people do. 

we all have looses in our trading and other things so to cover our looses we can work in cryptotalk it is easy to earn in short time 

41 minutes ago, jore1 said:

to recover losses. I will keep my money, then study and analyze this loss and then learn the lesson to start a new trade with greater confidence. That is all for me

That is all for me too. The best way after losing money you should analyze why it happened. Then you will not replay your mistake. That is really good to learn from mistake, that is really some experience. 

When the currency goes down, it is necessary to invest again in order to achieve a double profit when the currency rises and makes a good profit. This is the way I use to offset the loss.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 12/17/2019 at 4:34 AM, CryptoLover21 said:

its very hard to recover loss , as crypto is going down these days , but i would hold it , until i make any profit , may this new year pump btc price 😄

If you have sufficient experience in the market, recovering the loss when the market is stable is very easy, I am speaking about me and my opinion..

investing in yobit is also an option, but personally I will only invest small in yobit because I prefer trading. your loss so you should reflect on yourself and realize your mistake to avoid it. I will continue trading even if there is a failure.

• -2 1

I commonly choose to offer more cash float to that funding and lower the average fee if there is an funding that i've lost. Of path in this example due to the fact commonly i am doing is probably to happen and i am constantly cautious while investing calculations were sufficient to düşürt common charge of capital. although I do now not flip to alternative methods of earning, I seldom try to cowl the loss of my modern-day investment with the aid of alternative method.

On 1/16/2020 at 10:06 PM, HorbiDJ1 said:

In this market, it is too difficult to cover losses. To cover your losses, you must provide more and more cash flows. The most important thing is to remain calm and not to be hopeless, because in the case when you trade, you will not win.

While you share your trading experience, we can also find an error and fix it, and receive no reward. I will only earn their money so I will never leave the trade if I make a loss while trading. Trading is a game changing place here we lose and here only we earn.

• +1 1

On 1/9/2020 at 10:52 PM, Senorita said:

Investing cryptocurrencies will be rewarding once you business flawlessly or perhaps you may lose cash in the instant. Today the following an individual accumulates it is a good plan to recoup the particular catastrophe.

Please be patient and believe that the cost will increase again, do not drive it. By all means it will provide results from our kuta forces. It's best to withdraw money to avoid losing more money and do some research or analysis on your mistake or keep your money as a last resort.

On 4/11/2020 at 3:45 PM, yoasswbi21 said:

My good idea is to just invest in the yobit investment box, but make sure that it is not a shitcoin but if you want to offset losses, good signal trading is the right thing to mailbox.

Can you explain what is shitcoin? then why did yobit listed them? My advice is trade because you can control your funds. But all is your policy. Please invest freely but wisely.