What i'm doing to cover my losses - Page 11 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

What i'm doing to cover my losses

Start trading in the crypto market and the easy way to make the money double in short time because through trading you can cover your loss and also you can make good money in it. So trading in the crypto market is the best option for you.

On 10/16/2020 at 4:05 PM, Mohmaza said:

BTC is similar to other investments and it has amazing periods of rising as well as times of collapse. There is no sense in thinking that your investments in cryptocurrency or any other source of possible income will always bring you money. That’s a trap that leads to mistakes and wrong decisions.

Yeah my friend, i think it's the most dangerous idea that people adopt in the beginning of any investment project, we forget about the lose and think only in gain,

But my question to you is what you do to cover whart you had losing in a wrong investment?

• -1 1

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

I also lost my money during trading because it's all my fault. I start my work without knowledge and experience and the result is that I lost my everything. But this is the platform  which cover your loss.  

One of the thing you need to put in the back of your mind before trading is how to cope even after losses, sorry for your loss man but for now all u need to do is to study or learn from an experts before you begins another trading

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

The method, I've been using to cover my losses in swing trading is not falling prey to panic when the price is falling and always have cash available to buy the asset at significant support points as it goes down, this allows me to get a cost average that when the price goes up again eventually will cover my losses and maybe even give me some profit.  

• +1 1
  • +2 3

If money has been lost to trading or anything, it is not longer your losses. Thinking about it, trying to recover it will get you poor mindset that will let you go lose the more. You have not to count it as losses again, but as a failure that have letting you learn how to stand up and rise away from the failure. 

• +2 1

Trading can be very dangerous, people look more at the profit side than loss side, but most people lose than gain, the best to how to cover losses is to forget that you loss, if you think you do not lose and get I over your mind will be good. Then you can start by continue to learn what you have not known. 

I think that also works perfectly and we need to use it perfectly because if there is anything that is painful is  losing and an investment box is a good place to recover and that is not to say that there is no problem with the investment box , no no certainly no but the truth is there is a lot of problems there and we sure need to check out anything that might not work perfectly for us and be sure to go and try to grow differently , an investment box can help you , though there is no assurerity 

We all experience loose in crypto world, you also have a good strategy on how to cover your loose by investing in Yobit investbox. Loose is part of cryptocurrency world. 

• +4 1

You can reap profits through trading to compensate for your losses, but you must trade carefully in order not to fall into losses again and you can rely on technical analysis in order to know the price trend of each currency before you start trading it.

• +4 1

On 11/8/2020 at 3:34 PM, Hasnat said:

Look if u are going to trading then you have to face losses which is common, but to over come that u need to gain much more knowledge about the trading, get tips from the big traders and start it again don't loose hope

I will also advise the person to not lose hope, but him thinking about the loss will only get him into more losses. He needs to forget about it, even any gain should not be counted as recovery loss but as gain. He needs to forget about the loss permanently to reason good ways to gain. 

• +2 1

22 hours ago, Biswaskhan0003 said:

For cover your all loces you have to buy and acumulate more good coin because crypto is in all time low prices

What if another thing happened in a way the prices of the coins your are accumulating further continues to fall? Although bitcoin is really showing support at $17000 which can make your comment very valid but we must be careful and make use of stop loss. 

• +4 1

There is a method based on increasing the quantity of purchases whenever the price decreases. In fact, when there is a slight increase, you will make profits that compensate you for all the losses that you have suffered. This method has some disadvantages. Be careful if you decide to use it. It may turn your boxes if you do not have enough balance to bear All those price drops

I think it is too much hard to cover losses. To cover up your loss you should get provide more and more cash flows, but The most important thing to do is to keep yourself calm and not to get hopeless.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

You are right,  but i want add something with your statement. If you want to recovery  your profit i think you need to research on present market and gain proper knowledge about cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I ask myself that question often, when we get knowledge about cryptocurrency and we invest in it, if we loose how do we recover our loose, I guess the answer is here, the yobit investbox, it will recover our loose for us if we are patient @Cryptonas what's your view also

• +1 1

I don't know what is happening in my life but thanks for some info about trading. I am new in trading and wanted to become a great investor or a great trader but I am always lost. I don't know where and how to start trading. I am reading a book called 1000 ways to make 1000 dollars but it's all about business. I am finishing this book then I will read the next book called how to make money in stocks.

19 minutes ago, bogdasha2020 said:

You have to distribute your money over several investments in order not to find yourself stuck in the market or lose a lot of the value of your money. You may lose a lot of good opportunity after that.  Remember not to put all eggs in one basket

I do not think this is or will be effective, if you choose one coin to trade and you lose, if you use multiple coin to trade, the losses will be more. What makes some people lose is not about anything than they do not have the knowledge and experience to trade. 

I think the secret it is in choosing good cryptocurrencies to trade, it is not recommended trading or putting all your money just one coin, because if you lose, you lose all your money. And also the best method is finding two different coin oposit, when a such coin going up and the other down, we can combine between them to recover the losses.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

2 hours ago, aliniim533 said:

Yes, adding to your balance and covering losses by adding coins at a low price will return your losses in the past. But you must remain confident in your own strategy to get a good profit, without imposing trade. Every trade has risks and many ways to recover losses in the past.

But what about you thinking the price of the coin you want to trade is low already and bought but, but he price of the coin if continue to decrease, how about that. We need to make use of good cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and not shitcoins. Some traders are losing because of high promising return shitcoins that got them to lose.

21 hours ago, Jandancoin said:

But what about you thinking the price of the coin you want to trade is low already and bought but, but he price of the coin if continue to decrease, how about that. We need to make use of good cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and not shitcoins. Some traders are losing because of high promising return shitcoins that got them to lose.

The answer is simple, traders only buy low and sell high if they buy when the market is low and sell if the price in the market is high, no specific price truly. That is why we need to become a better trader to be able to buy low and sell high. If you can not trade, you can look for good coins, bitcoin specifically to hold and wait for the price to increase. 

2 hours ago, abusayadkhan09 said:

For cover your all loces you have to buy and accumulate  more good coin because crypto is in all time low prices .Yobit  is very much profitable without any worry about loss as they only give you reward and your invested asset will be same. 

Without having the knowledge of investbox or trading, you can not make money from both trading and the investbox. Experience is what that matters, both the investbox and trading are profitable but knowledge is required. 

It is okay, do not be sad ... Trade is a profit and a loss .. You will surely compensate them .. You have to read the market correctly .. and I think that the greatest dependence is on luck in such matters.
Invest your money in real-life things that will earn you more
I wish you nothing but success.

• +1 1

On 12/1/2020 at 11:56 AM, wakimjada467 said:

Yes, adding to your balance and covering losses by adding coins at a low price will return your losses in the past. But you must remain confident in your own strategy to get a good profit, without imposing trade. Every trade has risks and many ways to recover losses in the past.

Adding more coins to your portfolio will not recover losses faster. It just makes you more confused and it may even cause more losses for you. When big loss happens, some traders become extremely greedy to recover their coins by every means possible while it can lead to total failure. If you have trust in your coins, the only thing you have to do is to wait and stay patient until they rise again. If you have bought an invalid coin with low volume, there is nothing much you can do for recovery except converting to valid coins.

• +1 1

Without knowledge in this regard, improvement is never possible here. Always have to be damaged. But it is possible to do a lot of good things here by using one's own labor and time. But first you have to learn the things you need to know. In my opinion, one should not come into trading without proper knowledge.