What i'm doing to cover my losses - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

What i'm doing to cover my losses

Just this one is helpfull..

Buy low 

Sell high..thats is true hope it will help you.

It will happen to lot of people hope you too.goodluck and earn a bunch of money 

On 12/15/2019 at 1:09 AM, BitcoinTurk said:

I usually prefer to provide more cash flow to that investment and lower the average price if there is an investment that I have lost. Of course in this case because usually I'm doing is likely to happen and I'm always careful when investing calculations have been enough to düşürt average price of capital. Although I do not turn to alternative ways of earning, I seldom try to cover the loss of my current investment by alternative means.

If you want to recover your all money then just buy the top 20 types of coins and safe them into your wallet or safe it into the yobit exchange and when the price is going to up then sell your coins because yobit having so many good and top coins and it is a good and real exchange in the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I used to prefer you mange portfolio and buy some potential coin to cover your lose, its depends on you how much you are losses now then you can use my opinion.

On 12/15/2019 at 3:21 AM, redamoun said:

We all experienced a hard time when you invest more than the half of your balance in one coin and it go down in prices, in my opinion the best solution is to add more fiat money, and invested in investbox in YOBIT, and for sure it will cover all your losses in trading.

So my friends any ideas how to come back from a failed trading, and fill up your balance again?

Im afraid that some coins of yobit are keep dumping that is why when my coin is dumping im selling it and then im buying again at the bottom to make some profit in amount and once it pumps I got a good return and manage to recover my losses.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I think if you dare to take risks you should use the Martingale technique, but if you are afraid of high risks you should hold the coin for a while until the coin bounces

4 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

Very true, especially in the bear market with a history of these problems. Choose the right coin, it is safer to wait some things out than just the analytics.

yea even tho analysis can help but there are things that dont show up on charts sometimes and a project could be at the bottom in chart but suddenly dump more because the leader of the project escaped or something.

Yes you are right if you invest in one coin invest half and keep half of your money safe in from of bitcoin or Usdt and if price go down invest that amount to increase the number of coins you holding then your lose will be recovered fast never invest whole your money at once on one coin

• +2 1

16 minutes ago, SCB1234 said:

It's amazing how rare actual crypto news affects the charts. Usually there are OTC orders not on the books that affect things to that degree. When a full-on hack takes place, yeah people panic sell. But when there is a huge dump or pump, it is usually triggered by Bitcoin, and that is usually a whale or whale group who wait until the volume is extremely low to push hard in either direction; nearly every single time.

yea man whales are like the cancer of crypto and we need to stop them somehow because the way they keep manipulating the market is insane...imagine being someone who sold today at 6500$....now its over 7000$ again.

if anyone at the end of 2017 will lose money because it was at the peak of the market, but now I hold a coin that drops 10 times the price, but keep calm and trade next, you will remove your capital.
good luck

The money market is only that, the loss and the profit, and not to mention the source of our trading fee lost to the exchanges, so the market must have many players together, and the value of The coin must be real and real

Covering your trading losses is very demanding job and it require lot of patience and persistence. After loss , trader noramlly goes through emotions and try to quicky cover the loss , in the process traders tend to open more and more trading position without proper anlaysis , as they are in hurry to cover loss. 

the best thing trade can do after loss is to not get frustrated and never try to get revenge from the market. 

On 12/15/2019 at 3:21 AM, redamoun said:

We all experienced a hard time when you invest more than the half of your balance in one coin and it go down in prices, in my opinion the best solution is to add more fiat money, and invested in investbox in YOBIT, and for sure it will cover all your losses in trading.

So my friends any ideas how to come back from a failed trading, and fill up your balance again?

Dont lose hope! As long as that coin is still there and not being delisted there are still chances to get it higher and gain profits.

10 hours ago, Iftekhar75 said:

Well i have not faced any sight of loss till yet. But while trading you need to have a cool and calm mindset and also you need to understand the market situation too.

I think you have good skills about trading that is why you have not still loss any amount on trading so I hope in trading we also not face any loss again.

I think the best way to compensate for losses is by investing in HYIP sites that are initially good and have acceptable profits and are not fictional.

THINK POSITIVE

I don't think that's the solution. In trade and failures and successful transactions happen. If failed need to to accept and continue to further.

Greetings, my friends
The loss in the trading process cannot be avoided, is imperative
To return from the loss sequence is long-term trading

I believe that more than 20% of your funds should not be invested in one coin, in which case you are less likely to lose your funds, because the fall of one coin in which you invested can compensate for the growth of another, you also need to study the investment object in detail so as not to get caught by scam

I suggest you to do trading patiently to recover your loss. you also can put your asset the yobit investbox to get reward daily.

You are right you can easily hold your asset to the yobit investbox then you will get back your lost asset in afew months I wish. just need to wait patiently.

I know someone who wanted to buy a machine to start her own business.  She saved up every small fraction of she could find.  It took years for her to save enough to purchase the machine and it was a used one at that.  She bought it from someone she knew.  Turns out it did not work and her hard earned money was gone.  The first thing she said was she will start over.   What does this all mean?

It means never give up!  Many types of businesses large and small fail.  You probably know of a restaurant that went under.  Give it a go again but this time around have a better gameplan.  Success starts in the mind.  Have a good mindset and let experience be a good teacher.  

I still think that every person should be careful in their endeavors at such a job, because it is not stable, today it has brought income, tomorrow it hasn’t. You need to learn from your mistakes, otherwise you will become bankrupt, learn a lesson from each mistake and continue until you get a good result!

11 hours ago, armor said:

Absolutely good way to get the loss when you know you can't face the loss anymore, yobit investbox is always profiting  and you will earn without losing

Yes, anyone can make profit from this investbox from yobit. the option in yobit is very much profitable without any worry about loss as they only give you reward and your invested asset will be same.

• +1 1

When you keep an open position overnight, it is subject to adjustment, either as an add or discount. This adjustment depends on the type of transaction you own (whether bought or sold) and on the interest rates between the relevant banks (in addition to the cost). For detailed information on the above, please review our trading conditions.

• +3 1

Never run to catch your loses as you can go more down and its more painful better if you have any lost from one project try in other way or other project and try to do some better as if you always think about his last lost and try to catch then you never can do some better for your own future as its never been good plan to run behind any lost or try to catch this.