Why some exchanges have limited reserve for some currencies? - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Why some exchanges have limited reserve for some currencies?

On 12/14/2019 at 4:09 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

When you trade with cryptocurrencies, you need to transfer or convert different currencies multiple times. Sometimes you need to convert large amount of money and other times you work with less amount. There is a problem with some exchanges regarding this issue. Some of them only offer limited reserves for some currencies. For example, if you want to convert 1 BTC to PayPal or Payeer USD you need to send more than $7000 but I see some exchanges don't have more than $5000 reserve for USD transfer. What is your suggestion to solve this problem? Do we need to order once and wait until they fill their reserves again? Another solution is to divide your order into multiple parts and transfer each amount with a different exchange but this way you should pay three times more fee.

is is because  people have no interests and people are not keeping there volumes  here.

On 12/14/2019 at 12:09 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

When you trade with cryptocurrencies, you need to transfer or convert different currencies multiple times. Sometimes you need to convert large amount of money and other times you work with less amount. There is a problem with some exchanges regarding this issue. Some of them only offer limited reserves for some currencies. For example, if you want to convert 1 BTC to PayPal or Payeer USD you need to send more than $7000 but I see some exchanges don't have more than $5000 reserve for USD transfer. What is your suggestion to solve this problem? Do we need to order once and wait until they fill their reserves again? Another solution is to divide your order into multiple parts and transfer each amount with a different exchange but this way you should pay three times more fee.

I think it mainly has to do with the size of the exchange. So my advice would be to use large exchanges for large transactions. Money you made on small exchanges can be easily withdrawn to the larger exchanges.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Correct some exchanges has limited funds and they gave us some strictly rules and we have to follow it. So it's necessary we do not use that kind of exchanges.

23 hours ago, MAQ said:

For this problem, what is certain to solve it comes at that exchange. If they have more funds there is certainly no limit whatsoever when converting or withdrawing.

There is also a truth to your opinion and I am happy if you can solve it coming on the exchange with the reason they have more funds so they can set their own limits when withdrawing it, so I am sure the problem will be resolved.

I think this is as a result of the exchange they do multiple times but if you want a matured exchange site I will suggest you go for yobit.net exchange site which has most of the facilities at higher level and you can convert large amount within few minutes base on your choice of mind

Trades do this simply because offers restrict assets to pay for just about all dealings, the additional cause is actually a few systems ( PayPal, and so on ) also offers to restrict to make use of their own providers. Trades require sensible behave to take care of this issue, I believe you should use additional trades otherwise match your own restrict.

15 hours ago, outsskux said:

hmm, I don't know about this, but if it's limited then I think that because it's unpopular and few people know it, and the transaction that judges it is less important should be limited.

I don't think it is because of popularity. One of the reasons is that they limit reserves to limit transactions because if large amounts are transferred in some transactions, they are afraid of money laundering and want to prevent this to happen. The other reason is that maybe they have some limitations for offering services for each currency because they are not banks, they just exchange one currency to another. If someone wants to handle thousands of dollars, he should go to local banks.

perchance as they need to evade authorized accountability, as a quantity of platforms know, monitoring by fiscal authorities, and any suspicious development of funds, these establishment requisite move

If the money isn't so critical, you order what they have in their save and after that hold up till they refill gor another other

Some exchanges reserved some specific currencies for the profit. You may have been also noticing, some exchange dumps the price if specific tokens has already listed on other reputed exchange sites. There are so many unfair trades, who cares?

I think this restrained reserve is not in some exchanges but it's far for all exchanges this is because to be privy to your moneys secure it is why they put boundaries

I think that is common sense also happens at the actual world enterprise, so is not for some website alternate is this constrained reserve but it's far for all websites exchanges, they keep a reserve to avoid any crisis approximately the market fees.

• +1 1

Actually I don't know clearly about this metter. But I am very interested to know about this metter. If anyone know about this metter then please tell me

Crypto exchange this type big exchange provide the all facilities at high level and you can convert big amount from here with few mints according to your acceptation. 

I'd advice to fill the maximum when withdrawing. It is safer for us not to hold too much in exchanges anyway. Not something that is a real issue or matters a lot, but still see it as a precaution. Personally I don't trust any exchange with a large amount of money. I don't actually understand how all these traders do so, as from what we've seen so far too many accidents have happened.

On 12/14/2019 at 7:09 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

For example, if you want to convert 1 BTC to PayPal or Payeer USD you need to send more than $7000 but I see some exchanges don't have more than $5000 reserve for USD transfer.

One reason I can think of is to avoid manipulation. Large orders can affect the price of a coin quite drastically, especially on a decentralized market.

Also, it might be to avoid artificially pumping the trading volume for a coin by conducting wash trades. Wash trades are those trades that are faked, and the buyer and seller of an order is already agreed in the first place. These trades makes the numbers for a coin's daily trading volume high, making it attractive to customers that might be scammed in the end by either exiting totally, or just dumps the price after they hoard victim's investments.

Well maybe because there are limited stocks in the market that's why and imagine if they will grant your request or order even the price is too big then how about the others right? I think that's why.

Welcome with me
We do not always find everything we desire, in this case it is better to wait for the stock exchange to fill its reserve with the currency that you want to transfer to your account.
To avoid paying fees several times

I do think as a result of pay for matter some change carries a smaller restriction about changing the idea. Via a lesser amount of volume of pay for offered whenever they let greatest cross over restriction consequently his or her exchanger could be beyond pay for several periods for this reason that they collect a new restriction about currency exchange to exchange the idea.

I  think this exchange have limited capital so they cannot provide big transaction, so we need big exchange like block chain coinbase and yobit this exchange are big and their volume and liquidity also big, so this exchange pays high amount, but limited capital exchange also good, not gives all funds.

On 12/14/2019 at 12:09 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

If you need to convert one bitcoin in any trade exchange and there is no liquide in you need to convert the first half and the second tell you convert all your bitcoin 

13 minutes ago, lilasling said:

I recommend changing over the cash to another coin that's more fluid and simple to exchange to another exchange and there you'll change over it to any coin you need. I think this arrangement is superior than the past one.

Yes why not this a good choice too to change to coins and then to other exchange and return to bitcoins and finally change to dollars 

• +2 1

The matter depends on the trading volume in that currency. For example, if you transfer any amount of bitcoin to the dollar, you will not face any problem or have limits in that because there is a great demand for that.

• Useful or interesting 1

THINK POSITIVE

This is happening due to  limited Reserve funds of that currencies. So try to avoid from these kind of exchanges. And used only big exchanges that have three kinds of order options market, limit orders.

• +1 1

The exchange must have the limitations of coins reserve in order to keep your money safe that's they can handle, because if there has no limit, imagine if bil gates deposit all his moneys to the yobit 

• +2 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup