The new payment system for bounty hunter? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
palalu

The new payment system for bounty hunter?

Do you agree if this new system is implemented?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree if this new system is implemented?

Bounty campaigns are really such a good way of earning cryptocurrency and some of these campaigns are paid with either bitcoin or Ethereum but be careful of scammers because most times you will end up working and won't be paid and probably sometimes paid with fake/copy cryptocurrency. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't even know. Each has its pros and cons! But the fact is that bounty is the last century! The most important thing is when you attract people, but you get money for advertising, and it is so profitable, although users get a small amount of money 😞

• +1 1

On 6/16/2020 at 10:15 AM, Zalaks007 said:

Bounty campaigns are really such a good way of earning cryptocurrency and some of these campaigns are paid with either bitcoin or Ethereum but be careful of scammers because most times you will end up working and won't be paid and probably sometimes paid with fake/copy cryptocurrency. 

It is not easy to find which bounties are scam and which not. You can always exclude certain greedy bounty managers that behave arrogant and disrespectful towards bounty hunters.

Anyway the original post has a good suggestion, but these members have stopped being part of the forum.

Edited by BTC Future
  • +2 1

I think if bounties campaigns adopted this method of paying it participants using BTC or ETH coin, that is when I will subscribe to participating in bounty campaign again because that's when you make value amount of coins from campaign 

• +1 1

I think it is possible that this could happen.  We don’t know that changes change it all.  If the token is replaced with bitcoin I think it is very good, it is in my opinion.  I apologize if I made a mistake

Its risky, In most cases when their project is over then its difficult to get the money. If somehow they paid you in btc it gonna be a good idea. 

yes  it is a good idea to implement. Because in fact the bounty hunter are completing some task for which they must paid...

IMHO I think it was a good idea and I absolutely agree with that option if implemented, Paying any liquid cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH, XRP, etc to every bounty campaigns is a win win solution not only to the project but also to the bounty hunters because it can prevent dumping of bounty tokens from bounty payments so its beneficial to both camps. 

Yes, I agree with the new payment system that pays bitcoin and ETH. Bounty hunters need to be rewarded for what they have done, so far many ICO projects only pay with tokens that are not listed on the exchange.

• +1 2

Yes, I agree. Bounty hunters are the people who create valuable forums as well as the ones they create. It is only fitting that bounty hunters are also given the pay we deserve. I agree that if a payment system using bitcoin and Ethereum is implemented, it will increase participation in the forum.

• +1 1

On 12/14/2019 at 2:06 PM, palalu said:

I have discussed with @lucky80 on a topic about is it possible in the future bounty hunters are not paid with tokens but by btc or eth. Do you think this could happen?please give a reason too.

As we discussed earlier, we need a system that guarantees payment for each bounty job. This system uses an escrow that holds payments that will pay immediately after the job is verified. Payment can use BTC or ETH. This system will only work if all hunters agree and reject any work that does not use this system. 

We are here to discuss the possibilities. What do you think about this system hunters? - @lucky80

Bounty is the best way to make money in it and i almost have good amount of coins and i am waiting for the great high in the market. Soon the bull is come in the market and it is going to be high and touch the sky.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This will be good so that everyone who worked for the bounty will be given fair compensation. Unlike the current system, at times there are platforms who does not pay out the full proper bounty and does not even give the reason why which is very unfair to participants who spent time to participate.

May be post is not perfect with the current system, the post should be update with the new pace. The new payment system is better then the previous and we know that the new payment system is little but different. The new posts system is implemented the creativity of the users. 

Getting payments in BTC is always a good thing for bounty hunters if we have this policy at form we have to set standard for bounty hunter. This will rise the bar of bounty hunters and people will work more effectively at form. The form will take care of payments of bounty hunters and gives them at time. 

It is a little old topic, but now the payment system has become good and has improved a lot better than in the past and the forum always provides great services to its members

I prefer that the payment be made in direct cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin or Ethereum because it makes it easier for people to get their profit because if they are paying with tokens, we have to replace it and we need sites to exchange those tokens.

It is not possible  to pay with btc or eth to bounty hunters as that is to make the new currency more valuable  so they will never make payment  other than the main coin. 

Mainly I believe that bounty hunters will only get paid in currency by the company's own crypto , because the ultimate point of bounty challenges is promotion of a particular currency or product. So bounty hunters being paid in BTC only is something doubtful.

I always thought that the bounty payments should be in Btc or Eth for many reasons. 

• Looks better for the project as it has marketing funds
  • Better support for the token less dump
  • Better for the bounty community, better support for the token

But the bounties must also be different. Select the hunters and not only accept according to numbers but have quality control too.

• +3 1

I think many bounties are started with their tokens but mostly of them are too scammers.They kill their tokens while they already got paid from that tokens.

You are discuss something like it is up to you. It is not so unless bounty hunters stop following all the stupid bounties that are worth nothing then you will not make anything. Only follow the bounty that are going to pay good looking at facts. If there is payment in btc or eth it is more important.

Bounties are treated like prolongued airdrops by projects and the payments usually are even worse. It is not worth getting a token instead of BTC and nobody wants to work for nothing or have as payment an unidentified amount. Sadly too many bounty hunters are blindly following some bounty managers that cheat them and pay them a dollar while they make thousands from each bounty.

• +2 1

Perhaps this will help both the bounty hunters and the legit projects to survive the market as too many scam projects are sending a small token that is worth nothing and ask for too much instead. Also bounty hunters and managers are very responsible for allowing this.

Bounties are a little less frustrating from airdrops but the demands they have mean there should be better payment. Anything I see is some scammer bounty managers that if you discuss with them you find out immediately and some people that I don't know waht they are doing. Why are these scam bounties have thousands of people joining? Doing the simple due diligence tells you that you are not going to be paid anything.

• +2 1

I don't care a lot about bounties as they pay in tokens that we probably never be able to sell, usually they will worth nothing, or the project will fail. This is made this way so startups won't have to pay anyone if they fail. But they ask for free work and free advertising, while only paying a bounty manager that will find thousand of excuses when payments doesn't happen. BTC or nothing and every week payment, I only accept this.

• +3 1