The new payment system for bounty hunter? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
palalu

The new payment system for bounty hunter?

Do you agree if this new system is implemented?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree if this new system is implemented?

greetings to you all
I agree to apply this new system, it allows and guarantees customers to get their reward
The security system that keeps the payments that will be paid once the job is verified.
   Payment is by BTC or ETH
I am excited to start working with this system

3 hours ago, reioniichan said:

Well most bounty campaigns in bitcointalk are for high ranks anyways and it is very difficult to rank up there now because the forum is very unwelcoming for newbies.

Basically bitcointalk members, consider as newbies people that have been posting there even for three years, since the older members don't care/want to help anyone, especially members that are striving to create quality content. It is funny how someone with higher rank thinks that he is somehow more intelligent and more educated than the rest.

Legendary members will always have something mean to say and will act like they are the only ones deserving merit, while bashing any decent effort that brings value in the discussion. They created a closed society and don't allow anyone in, unless they suck them enough first and never go against their arguments. If you are that person you will have chances to rank-up at bitcointalk.

I've also wasted way too much time reading accusations between trusted members and how one scammed another. Funny how any sane person can ever trust these people at all.

It was a terrible way to spent my free time and I'm really happy I'm out of there.

Edited by BTC Future

This system will be very good. There will be no need for identity confirmation. So the bounty hunter can hide is/her identity from the people he wants to capture.

Great idea.

On 2/3/2020 at 5:46 PM, aamir shamim said:

i think it is very much possibly going to happen. cryptocurrency can change the method of payment as well as mode of payment to bounty hunters in near future.

but maybe this will impossible if there are some bounty hunters who still work on the bounty with the payment of these coins.

It  should implicate everywhre in the cryptoworld, because for bounties there are lots of side who speareds scams, to avoiding this the payment should be given on popular cryptocurrencies such as btc,  eth etc.....

On 1/31/2020 at 2:21 AM, rekter said:

As long as bounty hunters accept the native tokens of the project, i can't see this happening. Because those tokens doesn't cost anything to devs. Btc and eth does.

Yep, I also doubt if payment by bitcoin or ethereum will be applicable in all projects, I think the bounty hunter have to work together if they want to paid for a new model.

Basically it's good idea but sometimes the project didn't have that much money so they just take proportion from their token to cut the budget, There are also some platform like tokenpie that buying our stake from a bounty, It's can be refrence if this want to be implemented here.

Joining in some bounty have a lot of task to do but you will earn big from it and I still didn't experience to join it but if I have opportunity I might join in some bounty to learn some in earning crypto. 

On 12/14/2019 at 1:06 AM, palalu said:

I have discussed with @lucky80 on a topic about is it possible in the future bounty hunters are not paid with tokens but by btc or eth. Do you think this could happen?please give a reason too.

As we discussed earlier, we need a system that guarantees payment for each bounty job. This system uses an escrow that holds payments that will pay immediately after the job is verified. Payment can use BTC or ETH. This system will only work if all hunters agree and reject any work that does not use this system. 

We are here to discuss the possibilities. What do you think about this system hunters? - @lucky80

I have not any idea about any bounty programs but if crypto sites develop an secure payment system then its on the favor on the crypto currencies .because new payment system will give more options for crypto users .

My simple opinion is that new project give us always lot of facility. That's why I support this. But one condition if it will hold their position a long time. Then they can be success.

There must be guaranteed payment for bounties hunters even project success or not because hunters work for that project it's means they have right payment for their work  .

Yes, all payments must be using bitcoin. The bounty hunter can also buy tokens with the results of the payment. It's time we act according to the norm. This forum is a good example.

I dont believe there would be anyone who would oppose the idea. ETH and BTC anyday anytime over any time. it is actually better, because most of those tokens become useless overtime, hence payment in btc and eth makes a lot of sense. 

On 2/6/2020 at 6:51 PM, Maaz sultan said:

I have not any idea about any bounty programs but if crypto sites develop an secure payment system then its on the favor on the crypto currencies .because new payment system will give more options for crypto users .

but maybe some projects still pay using their coins because according to them it is a form of promotion.

In the market there are many tokens and coins listed. That's why a new project can't survive as much. Also there is problem with bounty hunter. Our airdrop token maximum time list with low price. I think there should a stable coin for them.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 2/15/2020 at 9:44 AM, Davon said:

I think it will be perfect if bounty reward is based on the major coins instead of SHIT coins which might end up not listed in any exchange. By rewarding bounty hunters using Bitcoin or any other major Altcoin will be an added plus in crypto bounty world and no doubt more crypto folks and newbies into crypto world will definitely   engaged them selves in the bounty world!  

I agree, but maybe the developers also have other views that they don't want to know or they don't have enough major coins to pay😅

It's probable that may perhaps happen. we don't be aware of the changes that switch it all. If the token is to be replaced with Bitcoin, I think it is very good.

1 hour ago, Sarker7680 said:

Most of the bonuses are a scam scheme scheme I received that currency and all those scams I am also waiting for new payment method.

Scammers always found a new way to scam our money. That's why we need to get paid in BTC or other stable digital assets soon. The token payments are useless unless the market price get killed by the team developers.

on bitcointalk there are already bounties that pay in bitcoin, they usually advertise gambling sites, here on cryptotalk the bounty campaigns have not yet started...

It can be possible but there can be the equal risks that participants might undo the tasks due the fast payments. Some projects intentionally delay the payments reasons is they want to keep their users attached to their social media platforms until they do not get paid. 

dont think.thats good.idea. simply get familiar with crypto till you discover the righg decitions. On the off chance that yoj eang inbest or do exchanging is acceptable however not intend to do so converg all ur fiat to digital money . In any case, its uo to you.

In my opinion, I think it will be great if bounty hunters are paid with Bitcoin or Ethereum instead of some worthless fake coins,because this will make scam coins think twice before launching a bounty campaign.

27 minutes ago, bigbrainmo said:

We can use these payment systems to make easier for us to make more money and earn more from the bounties.

We can only use these payments as you said till new system. But l think it will take a long time and there is not a new system for bounty hunter. We are making that to make more benefit from bounties indeed l think it is so easier than expected.