Crypto earning - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Earning cryptocurrencies and making daily profits does not come easily. You may need two years and more from learning and experiences and increasing your capital, then you will have a lot of options and things to do from exchanges, investments and buying currencies

I think it is the first post I see that they share what they do in their free time.
In my case, I like to relax playing the guitar spending time with my family, and as for different projects, thank God I keep different as where to publish information for the help of other people, also making thumbnails and YouTube banners.

• +1 1

Thank you for this post my friend. I think you should only go for reputed sites to trade or invest or any cryptocurrency making activities. There are lots of scams.  The cryptotalk forum is really legitimate and reliable for any people.

• +2 1

Hello everyone am really excited to be on this platform because crypto has help me in many ways I stand on my feet, crypto is easy and affordable earn income, crypto is the solution to humanity it brings us together as one family where we share our ideas to each other 

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies have undoubtedly become a means that people use in order to obtain a small income or occupy a small investment capital, this through different platforms that allow them to earn fractions for free, highlighting the benefit that cryptocurrencies generate individuals unlike the traditional economic system

Hello everyone, in my opinion with the use of cryptocurrencies you can obtain good profits, but first you must have the technical knowledge of how the ecosystem of a digital currency works, according to my experience, you can earn cryptocurrencies working with faucet, investing and trading on an exchange, in social media giveaways, and filling out surveys.

In this modern century there is many ways to earn money with crypto, there is bounty campaign and promoting airdrop project, however one can still earn coins from posting useful topics in the forum page.

• +2 1

Working as a freelancer in exchange for cryptocurrencies is fun and beneficial and a good investment for leisure time. It offers many opportunities. In addition to it being a comfortable work, you do not waste your time by dressing and going on transportation to work and you can organize your work and leisure times to what suits you.

I do not find much time. I have a lot of daily tasks that I have to do in addition to being here to learn more and I have an account that I trade on when I find enough time for I have two children I spend with them the most beautiful times

We you want to earn more money from Cryptocurrencies then you must invest into trading without trading none can able to get more profit from Cryptocurrencies at present

• Useful or interesting 1

brother i can tell you about earning so i think it is easy to earn money from crypto .you can do a 100 of things to get money from crypto world for exemple airdrops and another think like crypto talk company , that all my information about that and good luck brother .

I will be really happy if you share your ways of earning, but I hope you included that into your topic so that we don't have to contact to get some answers about it. As of now the only thing I do to earn cryptocurrency is through posting in this forum. I am still looking for another way but it just leads me in bitcointalk which is really hard to start to.

brother that is so easy you can earn moneys from a lot of site , for exemple the easy way to earn money is crypto talk just doing typing and get your money , yousee that is so easy , we hope to find more than that and good luck .

There have different ways of earning in crypto, and everyone has their earning method such as others are earn by trading, mining, gambling and staking your crypto.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Yes this is really thoughtful post. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. We should spend some of our spare timelearning about cryptocurrencies as this would definitely help us in future. There is no doubt cryptocurrency will play a huge role in the future financial system. And hence people should be aware of cryptocurrencies and its usage as well as the benefits that come with it.

• +1 1

this is not a bad step at all and i believe every crypto user saves part of the currencies they deal with to the future in case the price increased  same what happened with Bitcoin , and trade or cash the rest depends on the kind of our work 

for me that's what i'm doing with some of the currencies like ETH and LTC

I think earning crypto is a very easy matter.  Because if you post meaningfully in the crypto forum, you can easily earn more crypto.  And they will give you 1000 satoshi for each post.

Of course there are many ways to earn free cryptocurrencies on some websites but what I recommend the most is that you invest in cryptography since you will have more profits faster and the profits would be larger amounts and do not do anything that is what I do and  What do I recommend, if you want to earn more money.

• +3 1

There are alot of ways for profiting with cryptocurrencies indeed.

But the fact that you can HODL them and produce more profit is due to others involvements and investments.

That way when you invest you have to be self aware and know that everything has a risk. Either you will win or lose it.

Also there are many other ways for profiting with crypto and earning more crypto for even more stuff.

You can earn from posting here, or even fauceting (but not so worth right now) or just purely gambling and getting even more profits.

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

If you know how to make money online corona will certainly not affect you. You can stay home 24/7 and earn thousands of dollars every month if you know how, and in this market you can trade to make a profit every day or join bounty and airdrop to earn more income, it downright easy

• +1 1
  • +4 1

The world of cryptography has become known to many, through which it can generate additional income, and it is wonderful that this platform does not require a specific age, or a specific time.

• +5 1

On 12/13/2019 at 2:49 PM, Bazil said:

Hey hi people what'sup?  how are you doing today I believe that you all would be having a nice day untill now and I am feeling the same as well.
I want to talk to you do random people like you about one of my hobbies that I do in my spare time everyday as I am a freelancer so I work from home mostly so I have couple of hours a day for myself so I do something that is a little fun maybe relaxing and even a little beneficial for me financially maybe not at the present moment but maybe mature into something a little valuable in the future. I am talking about doing some small task online for which I earn a little amount of different cryptocurrency everyday I don't spend them neither do I trade them I just hold them in my wallet so that later on May be one or even two out of all of them matures enough to create me some profit so what I am trying to ask you people here is that are there anyone else like minded who wants to to do something like that or can spend a couple of hours doing childish task and learning some cryptocurrency while working on some android applications and websites and don't you worry about the legitimacy of any of the the projects that I I will reffer you guys if you want to do that as well because I have cashed out and tested each and every one of them myself and still doing it, so let me know what you people think or if any one of you are interested I would be happy to share my Interest and projects I learned about so far, would be looking forward for a response, thank you.

You can work on creating a site for cryptocurrencies and profit from ads or create a channel on YouTube and work on it and earn money and buy crypto from it

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/8/2020 at 2:18 PM, Cryptoba said:

Cryto currency is like a gift of modern era due to this site many unemployed person earning money and giving support to their families

True as the crypto currency is a precious git for the users and people as this is the new technology and many people still don't know about it and can't be able to use it properly to get more benefit from it.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

There are many ways we can earn online, cryptoworld have best ways to earn online. But I which ever way we want to earn we need knowledge, skills and experience to make good contribution income from it.