Can you Quite your Job because crypto? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you Quite your Job because crypto?

Yes, I don't work anymore since my main income now comes from trading cryptocurrencies, I think it's better to work for myself and not be tied to some place of work.

16 hours ago, Jafallin said:

You can still earn bitcoins while you are at work. It is not recommended to quit work, as through the Internet you can get two birds into one stone. Simple time management is required.

It is good to do both, it will means double earning and diversity than to just only be working on cryptocurrencies. Both will be great. 

At the moment I am still a college student and I have never thought of such a question before but I think that when I have a government job I will never leave it and yet I will work well in the world of bitcoin.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

No I will not  leave my job for crypto. As crypto currencies base like games we can win here for sometimes also we can here lose some times so it could be part time job not full time.

Well for me I got a job which actually gives me enough time to also work on crypto , so for me I think there is no need of quiting my job because it pays me well and still gives me time to work in crypto, I can only quit my job for crypto when I become a big and successful trader.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is no free, quick and easy action, unless you follow the principles and steps that enable you to obtain a higher wage than usual, and this time limits in this field. If you work with deliberate steps, this will enable you to obtain a high wage, and each time it will rise as you expand Your investments

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

22 hours ago, Sofia43 said:

I can't quite my Job because of crypto because I take crypto as my secondary source of income.

You are lucky it was your secondary source of income, cryptocurrency was my primary source of income, I don't even have any work doing, still studying

This forum offers us acceptable profits in addition to great benefit and a lot of skills that will help us day to day to achieve more profits, so I find it very appropriate to continue.

On 12/13/2019 at 9:40 AM, Zervanix said:

I think you should stay in your current job while investing in some of the top ten coins, because no one knows how long cryptocurrency will last and you could have mistakenly bought a coin that ends up scam

That's right, it is definitely better to continue with the current job and continue to work in Crypto as a second job to get additional income. Nothing guaranteed Crypto might suddenly collapse and thus everything will be lost.

I'm not that brave, because in the world of crypto it is still fairly new and not very expert. then it depends on each decision and the perspective of each person. If you really feel capable of being responsible for a better life then leave work full time!.

Yes, I can stop that my current job and dedicate my time to work in the field of cryptocurrencies, but I can also work in the job and crypto

Life is great and enjoy it

l don't know that can l decide it or don't. But l can say it is really the best chance to work here. l mean there is unemployment cause of corona. 

On 12/13/2019 at 12:01 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

I didn't quit my job, but I made it a second place to work. so if there is free time I work on crypto and if my time works at my place I leave crypto for a while in terms of rest.

Good. Here is the same and I have not any plans to quiet my jobs due to crypto world. I can invest my spare times to earn good incomes from this cryptocurrency tradings so I think it is not required to stop my currently working office.

If in job we must work daily around 8 hours. You can calculate how much your salary every hour. Then compare it with reward from cryptocurrency. If cryptocurrency give you more money, but you can't scale it. I just give you advice to doing both, first you get fixed income from job and also get side income from cryptocurrency. That is fair solution right?

the rest are just trying to make money here. I won’t live on such income

It is hard to say something about that, but if l would earn enough profit from here. l can quite my job cause of crypto. But right now it is high risky for me to do it. l mean if you decide it, you need to have a lot of knowledge about crypto to live. 

On 4/16/2020 at 4:17 AM, Crypto123 said:

That's right, it is definitely better to continue with the current job and continue to work in Crypto as a second job to get additional income. Nothing guaranteed Crypto might suddenly collapse and thus everything will be lost.

That is the best, cryptocurrencies holding and trading or anything should just be an alternative to normal jobs. Like me, I am even still looking for job despite that I have none now but cryptocurrencies have really helped. 

16 minutes ago, BitcryptoHan said:

That is the best, cryptocurrencies holding and trading or anything should just be an alternative to normal jobs. Like me, I am even still looking for job despite that I have none now but cryptocurrencies have really helped. 

Yea,, we don't need to rely on one aspect of income, we need to diversify our search for money and this will avoid any further contingency in the future

I can never quit my job because of crypto. The only source of work is crypto. It's not as easy as crypto. Not only Crypto but also work on other sites will be a loss. In that case, leaving is nothing but foolishness. Must be assigned.

@Delgboke Please make sure to fix the name of the topic, correctly it's written Can you quit your job because of crypto? The word quite has a different meaning than quit and because of is a preposition followed by a verb, which is true in this situation.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Certainly I cannot quit my job for cryptocurrencies, I consider cryptocurrencies as an area of entertainment and earn some money as additional income and not more than that.

3 hours ago, Salauddin said:

I know a lot of people who can quit your job because of cryptocurrency but they have been very successful and have made a lot of money.  You can succeed if you are experienced with cryptocurrency.

I can't do the same and only few people will quit their job because they are earning alot of income in cryptocurrency

On 4/27/2020 at 4:58 PM, bunulama930 said:

Well right I will not able to quite a job because my earning was not that much great but in future I would able to earn that much amount than I will only start a working in  a Crypto field

This is a wrong way of thinking. You should not leave your job even if you earn high profit from cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is great as a part time job with high income but since your earnings are not consistent, you can't call it a full time job. Many people have quit their jobs but they have regretted doing this because finding a job is difficult but crypto is always there and you can trade with your coins at any time. Having a job doesn't have any negative effect on your trading. Instead of leaving one, stay with both of them to have steady and variable income at the same time. Trading is both earning and losing but a full time job is just about earning so it can compensate for your failures in cyrpto field.

Even if you increase your earnings by using mining, it will not last very long. Mines always fail to work. Crypto because I can't quit my job. I made a lot of money investing in crypto and will continue to do so in the future. But I will not quit my job, I feel comfortable doing both.

Cryptocurrency is good for some extra income but you cannot replace your job for it as it doesnot provide a stable income like actual jobs. To make crypto trading or mining your actual source of income you need huge investments and face huge risks as well.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

468x60-3.png

On 4/30/2020 at 3:19 PM, Dmasked said:

Cryptocurrency is good for some extra income but you cannot replace your job for it as it doesnot provide a stable income like actual jobs. To make crypto trading or mining your actual source of income you need huge investments and face huge risks as well.

Your opinion is absolutely correct and I liked it, that was my opinion too. You can get a good extra income from cryptocurrencies but I don't think you can give up your main business for cryptocurrencies. This needs big capital and risky.