Can you Quite your Job because crypto? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you Quite your Job because crypto?

On 1/26/2020 at 6:43 AM, Sazzad299 said:

I will not stop my job for crypto.  Because crypto work doesn't require too much time, it only takes a little time to get the job done, and in a short time many people get the benefit.  So I will never stop my job for crypto.

Quitting your job because of crypto is not a good idea but making good profit from cryptocurrency needs more than just a little time especially if you want to earn on a daily basis. You should monitor prices at least every hour to keep pace with the market. If you fall behind, you will miss the earning opportunity in that particular day and should wait until the next day. The more you spend time for cryptocurrency and focus on the market, the more you earn from it.

I cannot quite my job because of crypto market because I know this market always not gave us any profits it is some times gave us much Loss and we unable to recover our loss. 

I cannot quite my job because of crypto market because I know this market always not gave us any profits it is some times gave us much Loss and we unable to recover our loss. 

Well I'm still a student but in my opinion it's not just necessarily need to quit on your job because of crypto maybe you see crypto as a new technology that ypu need to learn so your like going to a side job for crypto. 

I don't really think that I will quit my work in real word because Crypto doesn't consume a long time. I'm very contented to make it as a part time job as of now since I'm just a student

Of course not, crypto is secondary job for me and I don't though to make it primarily because the sitting around watching charts and coins for long periods of time is exhausting.

I don't think we should quit job for Crypto instead of that we should take it as part time and the profit from our business should be Invested in Crypto to earn more in free time too but if you have huge Investment then you can surely do Crypto trading as fulltime job

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes I know so many people left there work for crypto earning .. its an amazing self job with amazing profits more than any work

I am student and trying to learn more about cryptocurrencies or blockchain, this topic is very vast topic. Many have left their job for making carrer in crypto and this is best job as you can do at home.

That depends on how good i am at the crypto currency site and also to be added that if i were good at it then i can quit my job for it. 

you can't just quit your job and go to trade crypto you must have an long time experience in the cryptocurrency market 

otherwise you will quit your job for nothing

Not. Today I still can not earn with crypto my good life. But everyone can change my long-term investment. If bitcoin continues to grow, then maybe I can live on income from crypto.

First of all I am a student and I don't have any other earning source right now beside crypto. In future,I won't leave crypto but I have to do a job in the real world to make a position of myself. Also, earning by working in cryptoworld is enough for me now but there's no guarantee that it will be enough in future. So,I would join a job and not leave it.

If ever, I would not quit my job since its stable unlike cryptocurrency where there is no time frame for its end. I'll make it as an extra income tho.

On 12/13/2019 at 12:58 PM, Delgboke said:

Can you actually quite your job because of cryptocurrency, in order to make a living out it and knowing very well that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick business. 

I don't think it's possible for a long period of time, when the market is down, it's hard to make money when the market is down, you need a job when the market is down because when the market is down it's hard to make a profitable source of income here even on trading, it's hard to gain profit.

No i cannot quit my job for crypto currency. It is a good side income but it is quite unstable and depends upon market conditions so as a fulltime source it would be very unstable and to do full time crypto you require large capital.

468x60-3.png

I can't possibly quit my job because of cryptocurrency but will just find a way two balance the two. If is means quitting my job and concentrate on cryto then I know I must be really earning quite allot. 

I don't know why people’s are leaving Their jobs for crypto!  why not you earn your money from job and invest in crypto,  when time will come, crypto will hit the bell you can sell it and become rich! Simple... 

On 1/27/2020 at 2:05 PM, Tangible Belal said:

Your idea is not so bad..it may be good or bad also...that's amazing, but in my opinion it would be better if you keep your job and make trading on the side jobs because trading can be done anywhere and anytime

Trading is not a side job and you will not be able to trade when you have a meeting in your office. That will make you not a pro in both fields. When you have a meeting the price can change and there will be a loss.

Well, I rely on my work in cryptocurrencies to invest and invest good profits, but I do not invest in HYIP sites because it is a fraud and you will definitely lose your money

THINK POSITIVE

It was based on your recent job, if your appointment is settled and getting enough returns on it in that case cryptocurrency will be spare job. If you pick out cryptocurrency so therefore it will take away lengthy time and exerting accordingly greatly hardwork to be profitable on cryptocurrency.

I dont even have a job lol. I just trade and make lot than the salary that my dad get in the end if the months..

No i will not do that, even if at working place i can open my crypto business and manage it, you just need laptop or android phone so no need to quite a job, to me i can handle both of them.

think of this way:

If to have crypto it is necessary to have Fiat money, why the hell would someone quit their job if with that job that person would have money to buy crypto and these cryptos could become valuable in the future?

12 minutes ago, amiraliko said:

Crypto trading is the most profitable thing and you can quite your job for it, but the most people are afraid to sacrifice jobs to do full time trading, because they think it is very risky.

i think not everyone could do this because i have seen a lot of people even tho they have been in the market for a long time they are not good traders and would not recommend leaving their jobs for crypto.

Yes I can don't see ut is a job also so why not . but this j9b take less the than the normal job . best wishes.

• Useful or interesting 1