4 Coins may have a future - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

4 Coins may have a future

On 12/13/2019 at 2:31 AM, Crypto123 said:

1 - Cardano ADA coin
This currency has witnessed a rapid growth and development recently, and Cardano has become one of the best currencies to invest, especially as it is characterized by a low price that anyone can buy.
 Cardano appeared not for the purpose of reforming the entire financial system, but rather its goal was to use blockchain technology, which is based on a scientific philosophy that seeks to introduce banking systems into the developing world, because these systems are very expensive.

2- Stellar XLM coin
Many crypto sites include Stellar coin, for their cheap price, and Stellar is an open source payment technology that seeks to connect financial institutions and reduce time and cost in cross-border transfers.
 Stiller is a completely open source blockchain network, as it is an infrastructure whose mission is to facilitate the exchange of currency between individuals, including payments.

3- Redcoin RDD coin
Experts believe that the redcoin coin will have a good future, as its low price, which does not exceed one cent, allows anyone to invest in it, which made it occupy the sixth position of the market value of cryptocurrencies despite the lack of knowledge of many.
  What distinguishes Redquin is that it has succeeded in supporting traditional currencies, in addition to supporting financial services at a low cost, quickly and safely.

4- TRON TRX coin
A low-priced coin, with a price of 6 cents, a coin you see by allowing users to freely store and publish private data, and to push digital content on the World Wide Web, as well as its independence.

Tron appeared in the last quarter of last year, and yet she managed to be in terms of the market value in the crypto market among the ten strongest digital currencies, symbolized by the symbol TRX, and seeks to build a free entertainment content system in all different countries of the world.

yes i was traded in those coin and i saw that they have a lot traders .I think these crypto is good for future so you can collect them now and sell them after they increase.

Thank you for the topic. Indeed, these currencies are classified with low price and strong projects, and you can achieve great profits in the future as they did in the past.

On 4/2/2020 at 3:21 PM, iloveyobit said:

Thank you for the topic. Indeed, these currencies are classified with low price and strong projects, and you can achieve great profits in the future as they did in the past.

Yes this is my intention, some members here did not understand my intention completely, there are a lot of coins better than these but here I am talking about cheap currencies at the moment and can have a future and the price rises.

For sure I will chose ETH , LTC , ETC , BTC ! 
because they are very good coins ! and we cn notice that it's price is increasing day by day !

I only agree on two of those currencies that I mentioned. For me, I prefer to use Ethereum and Doge,BCH And I think those currencies will have a better future if you keep getting them and investing their profits.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

21 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes this is my intention, some members here did not understand my intention completely, there are a lot of coins better than these but here I am talking about cheap currencies at the moment and can have a future and the price rises.

Yes, I fully understand what you mean. It is better to follow a strategy for dividing the capital and buying various currencies, whether in terms of price or project, as well to guarantee profit.

Frankly, the most reliable currency among these currencies is the ripple currency because it has become the third after the bitcoin and ethereum currency and I think it will become very good in the future and you will get a high price

On 12/15/2019 at 1:25 AM, xprince1996 said:

I think you forgot to add ethereum and ripple these two altcoins are very promising the team behind it keeps developing their technology so it is worth it to add in the list.

I don't want to invest other coins, for me I much prefer those who are well-known by the most of people in cryptoworld. 

Also for me BTC, ETH are the coins which have a better future. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

10 hours ago, Tedi gunawan said:

Many crypto websites consist of Stellar coin, for his or her cheap charge, and Stellar is an open supply price generation that seeks to connect economic establishments and reduce time and cost in move-border transfers.

Yes, Stellar is a great coin and I have already set it among the four currencies that I chose as cheap currencies now and can have a future, of course Stellar has great features and was around a lot of good news so there is a great opportunity for a high price.

On 4/6/2020 at 6:28 AM, Dark_Sky said:

I don't want to invest other coins, for me I much prefer those who are well-known by the most of people in cryptoworld. 

Also for me BTC, ETH are the coins which have a better future. 

We have other coins that are well known in the cryptocurrency, will you mind if you can invest in them? There coins are ripple, stellar, litecoin, dash and dogecoin

5 hours ago, Readmm said:

Of all these coins, I personally personally like Stellar the most; I believe that this coin definitely has a chance to grow very much.

Yes Stellar is an excellent currency and has a good future. I have heard a lot of good news about it and its price is expected to increase a lot in the coming period. Also, the rest of the currencies are good and although the price is low now but it is expected to rise.

with a charge of 6 cents, a coin you spot by way of allowing users to freely store and submit personal data, and to push digital content material on the sector extensive web, in addition to its independence.

On 12/12/2019 at 11:31 PM, Crypto123 said:

Cardano ADA coin

Introducing the Two-Layer Network, changes and various improvements can be made to the blockchain without the need of a fork as it has been used before on Ethereum or Bitcoin. The two layers are known as CSL – Cardano Settlement Layer and CCL Cardano Computer Layer.

In my opinion, the only currency among these four that may have a future that deserves to continue is the XLM coin. It is supported in the Blockchain portfolio and its purchases are more than the other three.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/11/2020 at 11:50 AM, hasdasdaw07 said:

I have heard a lot of good news about these 4 currencies, but I have not participated in any of these currencies. I think these four coins are right for me. and I've never been to it, all to me is btc and ltc

It is true that these four currencies are good and can have a future but it is not necessary for every person to buy them, in my opinion if you have BTC, LTC it is better to keep them for a period of time until the prices rise and this is better.

On 4/19/2020 at 11:59 AM, nayon89 said:

respectful list. benevolent collection. associate up the Ethereum coin, which is estimated to resume to slope and elaborate for this exciting currency. It is the second foremost cryptocurrency after Bitcoin. regular Neo coin, closing stages in strategy to the Ethereum coin.

Ethereum is definitely the best currency after Bitcoin, as well as the Neo coin is a good currency as well, but here we are talking about the future of only these four currencies that have been mentioned in the matter and whose prices are cheap and can improve in the future.

On 12/13/2019 at 7:31 AM, Crypto123 said:

1 - Cardano ADA coin
This currency has witnessed a rapid growth and development recently, and Cardano has become one of the best currencies to invest, especially as it is characterized by a low price that anyone can buy.
 Cardano appeared not for the purpose of reforming the entire financial system, but rather its goal was to use blockchain technology, which is based on a scientific philosophy that seeks to introduce banking systems into the developing world, because these systems are very expensive.

2- Stellar XLM coin
Many crypto sites include Stellar coin, for their cheap price, and Stellar is an open source payment technology that seeks to connect financial institutions and reduce time and cost in cross-border transfers.
 Stiller is a completely open source blockchain network, as it is an infrastructure whose mission is to facilitate the exchange of currency between individuals, including payments.

3- Redcoin RDD coin
Experts believe that the redcoin coin will have a good future, as its low price, which does not exceed one cent, allows anyone to invest in it, which made it occupy the sixth position of the market value of cryptocurrencies despite the lack of knowledge of many.
  What distinguishes Redquin is that it has succeeded in supporting traditional currencies, in addition to supporting financial services at a low cost, quickly and safely.

4- TRON TRX coin
A low-priced coin, with a price of 6 cents, a coin you see by allowing users to freely store and publish private data, and to push digital content on the World Wide Web, as well as its independence.

Tron appeared in the last quarter of last year, and yet she managed to be in terms of the market value in the crypto market among the ten strongest digital currencies, symbolized by the symbol TRX, and seeks to build a free entertainment content system in all different countries of the world.

Wow this is great and interesting post because it holds and contains information about the next four cryptocurrency and I think that if you invested in any of this and give a time then i think that your investments will be worth it. 

I wouldn't think Reddcoin has such a big potential, as I've never heard about it before, but I might be wrong. What makes this coin so different?

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Thanks for the post. From your list, I would bet on the first two coins. Despite the fact that they are not very old. During the period that they are on the market a lot of positive moments.

i am hoping that Fours cash of Cardano & Tron Stellar  and Reddcoin will become capacity cash within the destiny. but bitcoin bitcoin coins or litecoin and monero is exceptional crypto currencies and in case you work in those currencies thats appropriate for you and me

1 hour ago, yuwira said:

i am hoping that Fours cash of Cardano & Tron Stellar  and Reddcoin will become capacity cash within the destiny. but bitcoin bitcoin coins or litecoin and monero is exceptional crypto currencies and in case you work in those currencies thats appropriate for you and me

I totally agree that bitcoin or litecoin and monero coins are exceptional coins and I really keep two of them but my topic here is about these four coins that I mentioned and that are cheap and have a good future.

i totally agree with you all of this coins are top coins and all of them will have amazing future.my favorite coin in your list is trx i really like this coin and i want to add one another coin to your list bnb! i think this coin is amazing too.

already I invest a good amount of coin in XLM as well in tron also I just want to stored this coin as a long-term investment till it's price doesn't touch a Good value in future , trx show a good dump in these days .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

There are many coins apart from stellar, Tron, redcash, cardano.

As I have this coins like thus of the steem coin which is heavily used in the curating of user's in the steemit is platform, as  ( of the dtube etc).

Xrp, with no doubt will be a major coin on everyone's lips in Cryptocurrencies, as the xrp has so many potential to be widely used