Future Of Ethereum? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Future Of Ethereum?

ETH now has a good start in the first month of the year and just like bitcoin and maybe it will reach on that kind of amount but still it is not sure or 100% their is some possibility.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Will Ethereum prices surge? Or instead will free fall? Questioning the future of Ethereum is increasingly important, because the system changes in technology are very basic. Reporting from CoinSpeaker, the cryptocurrency community is closely watching all developments that occur in the Ethereum ecosystem. In fact, CBC Casper will probably replace or equip Casper FFG in the future. While both versions are being built for Ethereum. Is it a little too much to compare Ethereum with Bitcoin? Ethereum Casper is not a new type of coin from Ethereum hard fork results. Although confident in the future of ethereum, Nerayoff does not play a role in bitcoin.

Hi guys I am new here and don't know enough about this topic so please tell me what is the future of etherum in crypto currency.....

Welcome with me
Unfortunately, fast transactions and low fees have not helped ethereum raise its head
$ 400, it's still far

Ethereum price has exceeded $500 before and it can still exceed it again this year.

More ERC–20 coins are coming on board and this is going to stabilise Ethereum and even raise its price.

Recently eth price going to high. I think eth future is very bright becouse many people use eth. Even eth top of crypto-currency. Thats why eth future is very good 

On 1/23/2020 at 8:12 PM, hasankhan said:

There are only 21 millions bitcoins available for mining and once all of those bitcoins have been mined,no more new Bitcoins will ever be created,but the good thing is not.

Yes Bitcoin in the future will be the crypto currency gold .. higer prices and low numbers of it in the world so we should have some right?

3 minutes ago, TimCoinBit said:

It is not only one of the altcoin to buy. It should be there first to buy because it is the strongest altcoin. 

Yes the strongest and we can day its the secound coin that the huminety know so ETH in my opinion is the best secound coin

The eth is have to be said as the btc killer some years ago because it's price being very close to that of btc.... So as the btc is evolving with the passage of time eth shall so hike in it's value & the total supply volume .

Ethereum future is very hard to see. Because there's still no real development happening all this time. The next big thing that may happen with ethereum is the launch of ETH 2.0 that keeps delayed since last year. But, there's a good news, ethereum just broke the long bearish price since 5 months ago 2 days ago I think. They finally able to reached $200, and they cannot reach that price for the last 4-5 months. The price of eth $220 now. Feb 5 the price was still on $188.

ethereum's future, it will be bright. It is naturally impossible to surpass bitcoin. in 5 or 10 years, it will still be behind bitcoin, even if it is good. Its value this year will be $ 300. I think so.

Ethereum is heading for very good and bright future because its devs already doing hard work for this and now many new projects already using this blockchain for their use which is really great in long run I am sure its going to be great asset for this community even many members still don;t think its going to near bitcoin but surely its going on his own way which is great and solid future.

Yes etherium is arising once you withdrawing satoshis you can used it because it was given low fees to withdraw. For sure the future of etherium got arise quickly than you ever think.

I always like Ethereum. Yes it's always second to bitcoin but it's value is more or less closer with Bitcoin . I believe that Ethereum will have it's own shine.

On 12/12/2019 at 9:08 PM, Satya31 said:

It has namy positive points like fast transaction and the fee is also less. 

Altcoins specifically solves what Bitcoin has disadvantages with. Ethereum, being the second ranked based on market cap, proves to be one contender in getting adoption as same as Bitcoin could have in digital payment systems.

Ethereum is the best coin out there, ever better than bitcoin. Bitcoin can do 7 transactions in a second, and eth can do 13 transactions in a second. Eth has to ability to deploy dapps on their blockchain. Dapps can be the future of the app industry. 

They have the ability to deploy DAPs on the blockchain. Dips may be the future of the application industry. Ethereum is the best currency, always better than Bitcoin. Bitcoin can transact transactions in one second and can do 5 transactions in a second.

On 12/12/2019 at 6:14 PM, xpertt said:

I think ethereum is one of those altcoin that is worth it to buy because there is a potential that the value of it will rise to the top and there is no doubt that maybe one day the price of it can become the price of bitcoin.

ETH is the good coin in the market and we can also buy this coin and its future is so much bright becasue the future of this coin is so much bright and good and this time it will touch the high at 10000$ because market will move so much high.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/12/2019 at 3:08 PM, Satya31 said:

In the shadow of bitcoin Ethereum can't raise its head properly. But i think it will be very good decision if you think to give a chance to Ethereum. I think its price will reach $400 in 2020. It has namy positive points like fast transaction and the fee is also less. 

It might reach 400$ and perhaps more. We are waiting for the official release of Ethereum 2.0 somewhere around this summer and there is already too much fomo happening about this. From what I've read it will be released some time in 2020 but nothing is official yet. 

On 12/12/2019 at 9:08 PM, Satya31 said:

In the shadow of bitcoin Ethereum can't raise its head properly. But i think it will be very good decision if you think to give a chance to Ethereum. I think its price will reach $400 in 2020. It has namy positive points like fast transaction and the fee is also less. 

We are already in the year 2020 and your prediction will likely to happen earlier in this year as Ethereum is already sitting at 218$. 

And few hundreds left we can hit the 400$ Ethereum price especially that it's price is increasing steadily. For sure Ethereum has a great future in this year 2020. 

ETH is very potential. Maybe it will explode. but cryptocurrency players like me really hope cryptocurrencies are popular. If the money is legal, it will probably be valuable.

Ethereum has a bright future and is worth buying just like Bitcoin and it is the best  decentralized applications platform in the crypto world.

Phần mềm của phần mềm, phần mềm và phần mềm của BTC, ETH là phần mềm của tôi, có thể là phần mềm trong phần mềm. Nó là một số ít