Never Jump Into Trading Depending On Luck - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Never Jump Into Trading Depending On Luck

21 hours ago, wuchgaca said:

yes, analyzing the exchanging charts to create the proper trading choices is as expensive as conceivable and we got to take courses to memorize how to analyze it.

Luck comes when good willingness meets opportunities, especially in trading. Many unsuccessful people think luck is just something that happens by chance and it may seem to you that a successful person is just lucky but that does not tell us the whole truth.

Beware of relying on luck when trading, you should actually show that you are serious, and start making a good plan for successful trading. Don't start trading without elaborate trading strategy, risk and money management methods.

here is no skepticism in I'm sorry? you supposed for not depending upon on providence because trading wants concentration and all along with it have to comprise appear education and familiarity on trading. Beside it the investment must be reliable at that moment u be capable of earn enjoyable profit from it.

On 12/28/2019 at 4:57 PM, ashua1 said:

Definitely so because if you don't have that knowledge, you can break it just because it comes up. Be really careful before trading.

Trading is very bad for those who depend on luck. Because it causes losses. You must research before investing. I have refused to trade on new currencies which they are almost not analyzed. And once trading has been proven before, I will first analyze the market over the past few days.

5 hours ago, MajdRaslan said:

I was a beginner I was very lucky and I got a good profit for those times, I believe that if you are lucky and you have nothing to lose, you need to go up to 100 dollars and higher if you can and stop when you need to.

There is no lucky in trading and it will be of benefit for you to trade base on your experience, it will be better 

Trading in the cryptocurrency market must depend on study and analysis, and the identification of areas of sale and purchase through subsidies and resistances. It does not depend on luck except in a few and in very rare cases, this is my view.

In General, you can not rely on luck or anything other than your own knowledge in trading, without knowledge you will only lose money. 

• Useful or interesting 1

In case you have not any strategy, what precisely small business is usually in addition to would like to earn cash instantly. Subsequently, you won't need to realize success. A superb businessman is often agent who has shed beneficial without a doubt and is mainly at this point-earning a living. It would help if you raised one's expertise often and, in some cases, lots.

1 hour ago, Iamstrong said:

In General, you can not rely on luck or anything other than your own knowledge in trading, without knowledge you will only lose money. 

I have much knowledge about crypto but nit trading specifically, that is why i was afraid to trade, but now i do trade without much knowledge still, but i'm making some profit not losing it, crypto trading is a good think for even beginners.

If you want to rely on your luck I think gambling suit you better. Because it's very risky depending our lucks in our trading. No matter how lucky you are, the market never fails to surprise you

Trading is a very complex platform. You can use it making simple. But never, I repeat never get into it without basic knowledge like the minimum chart analysis indicators. If you do so it can make you zero overnight. That's the most important in Trading

On 12/28/2019 at 4:57 PM, ashua1 said:

Definitely so because if you don't have that knowledge, you can break it just because it comes up. Be really careful before trading.

Trading is very bad for those who depend on luck. Because it causes losses. You must research before investing. I have refused to trade on new currencies which they are almost not analyzed. And once trading has been proven before, I will first analyze the market over the past few days.

• Useful or interesting 1

10 hours ago, phizusiki said:

You don't need to rely on luck, I don't have luck in my dictionary, I always try my efforts to get it ready right and have a good profits

On 3/6/2020 at 10:11 AM, wilbertson said:

What about not making analysis but buying ow and selling high, would you call that a trading by lucky?

Without making proper analysis you can not know if what is high for sure or if is real low, but somehow you can assume and make good trades, just one of the advantage of crypto trading, BUT STILL YOU ARE TRADING WITH LUCKY.

10 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

Okay let me ask you something, how much percentage of traders do you think trade by following technical analysis compare to who don't?

From where i stand i see it could be more than 60% of crypto traerds does not know how to perform technical analysis.

i used to do this when i was a newbie in the market and i used to wish that my luck would hit and i would get some profits and sometimes i did profit but most of the time id lose.

Trading needs knowledge, knowledge and study of price charts for cryptocurrencies, so my friend, you should not rely on luck in trading and focus more on studying fundamental and technical analysis.

A lot of newbies believe that understanding an profiting from trading can be considered to be luck, however this is never the case for successful traders. Perhaps a small portion of their profit could be attributed to luck, but it is mainly the knowledge of the market and analyzing the market as far as possible. You should never rely solely on luck when trading.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

i think many traders these days depending on luck and thats why we see so many people complaining  about losing money in crypto because they just use luck.

On 1/12/2020 at 11:16 AM, MirindaJack said:

Investing in research alone, quantities, arithmetic and also wants. You can find people who acquire greater 12 weeks to be able to memorize investing. Except for the sole which bounced to be able to exchange depending on his / her luckiness, he could be automatically washout. He may acquire when, yet he will probably drop handfuls of times.

Depending on it will cost you a lot of money, learning to trade is very important, you should know how to analyze money before trading. no luck in trading because trading is not comparable to gambling You must have the skills and strategies necessary to make a conversation in cryptocurrency

Yes right ,never jump into treading relies on luck since you have study and research about treading its not needy upon karma its all relies on business sectors first use demo account at that and learn treading.

Of course, trading is not a gambling for you to enter depending on luck. Trading is numbers and science that are taught in the Internet in a complicated way sometimes. If you do not master it well, there is no need to trade.

yeah first atleast learn to read japanese candles and know the importance of volume of cryptocurrency , if you can read japanese candle you can analysis how good coin is and you dont run to people asking either that coin is good or not or has good future or not

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/18/2020 at 1:46 PM, Salma78 said:

Yes you are right depends on my fate without training But not every time, I need to know more about my knowledge The more training I take, the better you are for me

Forex can earn big profits from unexamined trades. It depends on luck or chance, but this problem does not happen much. The market is not accidental. Because it is very dangerous to trade without the basics, they will incur losses. And if trading depends on luck, what is the difference with gambling.

Yes getting into a trade without knowing the chart that lead to a disaster but for sure trading not that easy also.