Never Jump Into Trading Depending On Luck - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Never Jump Into Trading Depending On Luck

Trading in cryptocurrency world is very good source of income that everyone will love but earning there requires good knowledge and experience because they are what you will apply to know what is right and wrong in the field. Without experience one will hardly make it in trading and for that i will say luck is not part of trading but you experience is one of the keys to your success in the field.

18 hours ago, Solex said:

Trading in cryptocurrency world is very good source of income that everyone will love 

If you relate the risks to the benefit and to the percentage of people winning and losing, you may want to change your comment. Although, trading is a way to make profit but it is easier said than reality. 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, BitcryptoHan said:

If you relate the risks to the benefit and to the percentage of people winning and losing, you may want to change your comment. Although, trading is a way to make profit but it is easier said than reality. 

Surely trading is a risky job but to some extent you have to take the risk to earn good profit and with good background about the field I don't think you will face a lot of difficulties in trading because you will know the right coins to buy that will give you profit.

• +1 1

I agree with you, if in trading we cannot only rely on luck, we must also learn the basics and share analysts, of course we must be careful in making decisions. For that, if a trade wants to be successful, it must work hard and not give up easily, after that we just wait for luck.

• +1 1

Trading is all about making use of the knowledge and experience you have acquired about the field to earn good profit in the Cryptocurrency marketplace. So I don't think luck is part of trading because without good experience you won't know the right coins to buy that will be able to give you profit at the end of the day, you can earn by luck in gambling but earning in trading should be done with your knowledge and patience.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have jumped into trading before depending on luck, I lost over $100 within a day, I thought trading was a joke before but I realized it was a real thing. Depending on luck makes trades lose easily. 

trading isn't a betting ( where luck is work ) , we must have good knowledge and experience inorder to generate a good profit from it. 

sometime luck convert into unluck and we re recovery's loss from it .

• +1 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 7/21/2020 at 3:28 AM, Sugibengi said:

I agree with you, if in trading we cannot only rely on luck, we must also learn the basics and share analysts, of course we must be careful in making decisions. For that, if a trade wants to be successful, it must work hard and not give up easily, after that we just wait for luck.

Bit many graders do not want to learn at all, all they depend on is what can not happen and is the beginning of losses if trading is not learnt and also if experience is not followed. 

14 hours ago, gourav789 said:

trading isn't a betting ( where luck is work ) , we must have good knowledge and experience inorder to generate a good profit from it. 

sometime luck convert into unluck and we re recovery's loss from it .

You are right but luck can work very well for good traders. 

On 12/12/2019 at 8:52 PM, Satya31 said:

Trading is a very complex platform. You can use it making simple. But never, I repeat never get into it without basic knowledge like the minimum chart analysis indicators. If you do so it can make you zero overnight. That's the most important in Trading. 

Basic knowledge is a very important thing that you should have before going into different things.
It will be your concept on deciding what to do for a certain scenario. 
Suit yourself of more knowledge and it will help you to become successful in trading. 
Make good analysations from different indicators. 
Luck is not always there, so do not depend on it.

Yes mate trading is not depending on luck but it depends with knowledge. Maybe gambling or binary trading depends with luck but the pro trading depends with knowledge and that's why many people are failing.

• +2 1

I have refused to trade on new currencies which they are almost not analyzedBut sometime its so hard when didn’t your full concept. I get obsessed with trading and try to ente.

2 hours ago, Mehedi6263 said:

I have refused to trade on new currencies which they are almost not analyzedBut sometime its so hard when didn’t your full concept. I get obsessed with trading and try to ente.

So it will be always better to choose already established currencies like BTC, ETH and other popular atcoins which are here for a long time. In order to trade cryptocurrencies properly, you should have some trading skills and essential knowledge about market analysis. 

3 hours ago, Mehedi6263 said:

So it will be always better to choose already established currencies like BTC, ETH and other popular altcoins which are here for a long time. In order to trade cryptocurrencies properly, you should have some trading skills and essential knowledge about market analysis. 

Edited by Whited35

On 7/21/2020 at 7:58 AM, Sugibengi said:

Luck factor also.involved in trading but we can't depends on luck, because every time luck not works, our trading skills helps to earn money in trading, so we need  minimum basic knowledge in trading before jump in trading field, if we do perfect analysis then luck also support us to win our trade successfully.

• +1 1

Yes you right ny mate. Trading is very tricky if you dont have any knowledge or inforamtion of trading and market, working of market then you faces many problem. Finally you face a big loss. So dont depend on luck learn many things like,  analyze the market conditions,  working of market etc then enter in the field of trading. 

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am thank for the advice and it is correct that there is need for many things to know about trade. I am lucky to have someone help me when he can and I make some trades now that are not very risk because I learned a lot. The problem is that what I learn is that we can make money but not with only the basic. I know the basic and get some information extra from my source if I do right or wrong. If we are have one to help and explain it is the better to our learning experience.

you are right, in trading you should be very careful, and have your second plan,there are a lot of tips to follow it for do not lose you money in trading, if you understood how it move your trading you can be success.

I don't believe in luck, I believe in knowledge and experience, once you armored your self with those you will be able to do anything, so the idea is to learn as much as possible then practice.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

I agree with you, never trade if you don't have the basics of trading, such as technical or fundamental analysts and knowledge of charts on exchanges. As a beginner you should learn about crypto trading on this forum and if you want to be successful in trading, first learn the basics of trading so you don't lose.

If you're absolute beginner in Crypto trading just remember, "Trading is not an easy task."

Trading is not what is supposed to, just like trading is favored by someone's luck or fortune on these things. There's nothing like fortune or luck in Trading. Trading needs patience and good base knowledge on cryptos and its market caps capitalization. So,  just make sure you had a good trading knowledge and able to make strategic decisions at right time. You cannot earn with just two hours of research or being lucky at most times with Trading, is more complex than anyone can think of.

Truly you are correct and absolutely concur with you there is no way in exchanging, we as a whole need to gather a lit of information to assist us with examining the outline of any coins precisely . Since without learning we can't prevail to this world

To get into trading you don't need just the basic knowledge or you will never earn  , you need to have a huge knowledge and to be smart and use your braiin always , you may be in situation that will cause you to panic but you sjhould also be patient 

All of this cames from your knowledge and experience in trading

• +1 1

At the point when you hop into exchanging simply pondering karma and the amount you will make it will simply cause you to lose more. Try not to commit this error, however on the off chance that you do choose to mull over karma, at that point just danger a modest quantity exchanging. Such a large number of merchants consider trade gambling club and trades are NOT gambling clubs they will really take your cash FASTER than a club.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1