Never Jump Into Trading Depending On Luck - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Never Jump Into Trading Depending On Luck

Entering into deals based on luck is never different from gambling.
I agree with you that you must learn, experiment and analyze the market well before trading and taking trades.

Exchanging isn't a muscle head. It is anything but a play of toyes. Exchanging needs a loads of involvement and time. As you fell in the matter of exchanging than you comprehend what is exchanging. Exchanging is the best business on the planet however it needs bunches of involvement and cash.

Crytotalk is the place, where I will learn from your trading experiences guys, 

On 12/22/2019 at 8:03 PM, Slaymind said:

The most important part of trading is that never do trading without basic knowledge because you may suffer loss in trading

No chance for luck, that's right.

On 12/12/2019 at 1:52 PM, Satya31 said:

Trading is a very complex platform. You can use it making simple. But never, I repeat never get into it without basic knowledge like the minimum chart analysis indicators. If you do so it can make you zero overnight. That's the most important in Trading. 

You are right! 2 years ago I lost everything because I get into it without any knowledge

On 16.09.2020 at 19:43, Sp19a1ma002 said:

Yes you are right my mate 

If you have no idea about the trading and you invest on it depends on luck but luck not depend on the trading. So 1st you collect information about the trading and go to the market which coin is best for me I invest in this coin and get profit from this. So when you collect all information about this then you do it and earn profit. But in life you don't prefer to luck during the any moment.

I agree with that. Learn trading by yourself will be the important thing that every people needs to know trading better. Without learning to trade and only depend on the signals from other people, you will hard to make a profit, which is the reason for a trader to do trading. It is no problem to subscribe to get the signals, but you still need to analyze yourself to find when to enter the market, so if something wrong happens at the market, you will have a chance to make another strategy.

But to learn about trading will not easy, and it will be non-stop learning because the market will always change every day, so you need to improve your skills to have better skills. That will help you to make an analysis, so you can find when the time to trade, and when the time to leave the market.

Edited by DollarDuck

I don't believe in luck, I believe in knowledge and experience, if you have experience you can do anything, so the idea is to learn as much as possible and then practice and get some profit, it all depends on you, good luck you.

they are absolutely right .. it seems easy sometimes .. but it is also easy to lose with rare coins

i agree with you about that -never get into it without basic knowledge like the minimum chart analysis indicators.-  but still every one wanna to be trader in crypto world can start with some little money even he or she made mistakes to gain and learn how crypto trading goes

On 12/12/2019 at 9:52 AM, Satya31 said:

Trading is a very complex platform. You can use it making simple. But never, I repeat never get into it without basic knowledge like the minimum chart analysis indicators. If you do so it can make you zero overnight. That's the most important in Trading. 

to trade in the markets there is no luck it is a constant study provabilities tools market psychology all this is a set of learning and in the end the results speak for themselves

On 12/12/2019 at 8:52 AM, Satya31 said:

It is true friend, it is necessary to seek information on this subject since this way you will be able to avoid possible losses and also we will have a better management within any platform.

On 12.12.2019 at 19:52, Satya31 said:

Thank you for the good advise. I agree with you. Many people think that they will get a lot of money only by using their luck. And, then, they lose all their money. Its very important to study math analysis for trading.

On 16.09.2020 at 19:43, Sp19a1ma002 said:

Yes you are right my mate 

If you have no idea about the trading and you invest on it depends on luck but luck not depend on the trading. So 1st you collect information about the trading and go to the market which coin is best for me I invest in this coin and get profit from this. So when you collect all information about this then you do it and earn profit. But in life you don't prefer to luck during the any moment.

@Sp19a1ma002 I agree that before buying a specific currency, you need to study it thoroughly. Who is the developer, what is the campaign, history, volatility, risks. And only then you can decide whether to buy cryptocurrency or not

1 hour ago, Sp19a1ma002 said:

@Anarchy09 you are right my friend study is the important for the anything if you want to become successful so only you can decide the coin which are best for you or not. So thank you my friend for the more information share with me... 

@Sp19a1ma002 I plan to start studying the history of cryptocurrencies and technical analysis, as this not only provides knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies, but also broadens my horizons in my work. Such literature develops an analytical mindset, which is very useful in our time.

It is better to rely on a strategy, a real assessment of the situation, and practical experience that brought results. Plus knowledge of many nuances. Luck is good, but it's a matter of probability.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Yes i have confirmed this many times. I've alwaystried the luck, won a few times but lost too much.I2m trying to implement a strategy now, not a chance. I hope this time i win

On 12/12/2019 at 8:52 AM, Satya31 said:

Yes, it is necessary to know well the cryptocurrency trade to avoid losses and start with a small amount to learn the basics.

All of you are right, is not a good idea to start to trading without any knowledge or idea about even what you are going to do, but, I would like to also add that; You don't need to be totally afraid about trading, when you get used to it and start to practice it almost everyday it becomes a way simpler than the first times, so don't worry. You can find some useful information for beginners in youtube and many good tips from people who have been trading for years, totally for free! Hope that this may help some of the beginners to lose their fears ^^.

Of course that is, if you want to make a long-term profit from trading, you should be equipped with knowledge and experience in trading. Should not depend on luck, it will cause us to burn out our account.

• +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

On 12/12/2019 at 8:52 PM, Satya31 said:

Chart analysis indicators are only really effective for trading stocks and good ones at that like Mining companies. I would never rely on them for predictions, maybe for assuming that if I buy x amount Good shares I can expect x amount of return in x amount of time but that’s it. I’ve seen so many really bad predictions by people using chart analysis.

I think so that was pretty obvious, why would someone and start trading Just dependent on your luck. That's very lame . And I do agree that look please role in training but just jumping into trading dependent on luck is foolish . Doing research and reading tasks as well as past performances is a very basic part of being a good trader, I do agree sometimes luck can Play a role and make you on a lot in very short time but in the long term you need to depend on your research so that you can maximise your chances.

Yes i agree if you depend on luck one time and win , the next time you will lose because you gamble with your money, you should do deep research first before you jump to any coin

Well every field need proper knowledge if you have knowledge you can safe and earn here in cryptocurrency market from trading.

You are right, but you also have to take into account that trading is not a simple instruction manual where everything is to place buy, sell and sell operations and I got rich! I consider that the market is 80% technical analysis and 20% as a minimum! It is my humble opinion

• Useful or interesting 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.