Never Jump Into Trading Depending On Luck - Page 10 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Never Jump Into Trading Depending On Luck

1 hour ago, malik6314193 said:

Definitely, Agree with you. Trading is not so easy as someone thinks that it is just matter of buy and sell. I you want to be expert in trading then you have to learn all about it. Start trade from low investment. 

What you said it's right my friend as to earn in crypto trading doesn't require luck or anything which is a very bad idea rather than having knowledge as you are not going to earn any profit as you will loose all your funds, to habe profits you need to have knowledge as its one of the basic need in crypto trading.

Your are spot on bro. Like seriously it's unwise to trade depending on luck or guess. If you want to trade you need to learn in other to  gain experience either read a book, watch tutorial videos or learn from experts else you will loose all your funding

• +4 1

I agree with you mate, never trust your luck in trading instead try to analyze the movement of the coins because it is the only way you will know if the coin has potential or not. Try also to follow the advises of the experts in trading cryptocurrency because they had a lot of experiences.

Really, if you enter the trading market without knowledge, you will certainly have losses, especially if you enter a leveraged market, something that I do not recommend even for those with intermediate knowledge.

Trading is not based on luck all the times it is a skill which can be learned and after learning you can find it te best to make money only  if you are skilled person.

A brave business never fear to take risk.  Somehow the luck is also applied in the trading. But first it is very important to have the research about the trading and then apply it .

Yes, you are right, luck cannot be relied upon to gain profits from trading, it is not that easy, you must have some knowledge about currencies and the market in order to be able to start trading.

• +3 1

Yes you are right because some people can not judge the trade in which they are trading and instead of profit they should lose their money. For trading we have to notice the forum and fluctuations and then invest and then ypu will get profit

• +1 1

You can learn the basics of trading within a few days and start trading afterwards with a small capital, and you can then increase your experience and information in order to increase your capital and increase the number of trades you enter into.

Do not ever attempt to rely just on luck when you jump into trading, it's too risky. It would be like jumping into the sea and you don't know how to swim and no one is there to help you! At least learn the basic knowledge to avoid big losses and such.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Start the cryptocurrency market is a science that needs to be studied and understood a lot before starting trading and when trading for the first time I recommend using trial trading programs and watching trading explanations or trading with a small amount so that you do not lose your money

• Useful or interesting 1

Jumping in trading just as your luck is a bad manner . Trading is not like a cup of tea for almost new comers. U would have a deep knowledge about the market about every coin about your wallets . And most of all u will have to know the price strategy of different coins.

1 hour ago, Sherrybhai said:

Jumping in trading just as your luck is a bad manner

Jumping to trading is a bad manner but not just someone's luck, only luck of the person trade and gain, but most will just lose. Even if they first gain, subsequent losses will follow. 

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Gur said:

Trading is very difficult process. Common people can't get the profit if he has no knowledge about the market. If you want to earn more by trading you should to know about the trading process.

That is why most of them failed to gain from trading, the people losing from trading are more than people that gain, many people are just not patient but losing all the time. Trading requires great experience before any gain can be realistically achieved. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Why should i depend on luck while I can have my self trained to have 99% of successful trading, I don't believe in luck I only believe in hard work.

"We grow by lifting others"

Yes absolutely right never be use big amount to chance for trade is very risky one moment you all losse in your hand be alert never try this.

This is a good information.Trading base on luck will lead one to zero.Presently,an undergoing a basic training for trading.i wont to learn the basic skill for trading.

You are right mate, never jump into trading depending on luck, trading requires knowledge and experience to start. Trading by luck is very dangerous and can leads you loose your money. 

Trading is very risky business,  it is very foolish to enter this world without former knowledge about it. no one should start any trade without a deep analysis of the coin and the market.

On 11/19/2020 at 11:30 AM, Yomose said:

That is why most of them failed to gain from trading, the people losing from trading are more than people that gain, many people are just not patient but losing all the time. Trading requires great experience before any gain can be realistically achieved. 

That's obviously true @Yomose as most of people losing from trading are more than people that gain and that's why trading is commonly known as a losing game, so trading by depending on luck is like gambling thus there's a high probability of losing because trading requires a great deal of experience and knowledge before depending on luck

• +1 1

There's nothing like luck in cryptocurrencies trading, everything depends on timing, performance and patience 

12 hours ago, leakydonney said:

That's obviously true @Yomose as most of people losing from trading are more than people that gain and that's why trading is commonly known as a losing game, so trading by depending on luck is like gambling thus there's a high probability of losing because trading requires a great deal of experience and knowledge before depending on luck

Trading isn't like gambling, you plan and replan before engaging in any form of trading 

On 12/12/2019 at 8:52 AM, Satya31 said:

Trading is a very complex platform. You can use it making simple. But never, I repeat never get into it without basic knowledge like the minimum chart analysis indicators. If you do so it can make you zero overnight. That's the most important in Trading. 

The truth is always good to give accurate information because new ones learn based on the experiences of others, many believe that trading is easy but the truth is not like that.