Never Jump Into Trading Depending On Luck - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Never Jump Into Trading Depending On Luck

Trading behind computers is the most field that can manipulate our emotions, so we have to combine deep, disciplined psychological knowledge, and then we decide to enter the market.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are true.  If have a knowledge then you can do anything that you want to do therefore knowledge is very important in everywhere. In trade knowledge and luck both are required simultaneously.

That's right lots of people are just thingking that trading is so very easy but the truth is it is so very hard and you can lose all youre money if you dont know what really is the right to do.

I started trading and i tradedon luck, eve tough I bought low and sold high it was just luck that i dempend on i still do, but with cryptotalk i get to learn some.

When I started trading, I depended on luck to survive. Luck worked for me a few times, but I started making losses.

So I had to study the charts before making any move.

indeed,trading cannot depend on luck,its about skills and knowledge. yeah you can say your lucky if you gain profits even without knowledge but not everyday you can be lucky,having knowledge is what really need.

Nobody's work will going to work all the time.sometime we luckily get proft but it doesn't mean trading is just based on the luck.it is first based on the knowledge, strategies and methods which we follow.

transactions are difficult and complicated, I don't think with luck you can not succeed, may be lucky to 1-2 times, it does not come forever. It needs knowledge to succeed

19 hours ago, sophia34 said:

if you think that your luck plays very important role in your lufe and you are confident about the good results depending on the luck you can go for it.

Every luck person can do anything if he want, but in general the luck is not the most important in trading it's about knowledge and skills and experience this only way to succeed

Yes that's true, trading is profitable but it's not simple to do, before you do trading you must have enough knowledge and have intense study of how the market works. 

Yes, i totally agree with you that a trader should not trade assuming their lucks because trading involves your personal attention and if you are attentive with the market price properly then you will be able to earn big from trading.

That is a very risky thing to do, I will advise you to have some knowledge and background of trading before joining any trading project because without experience of trading, you might end up losing and not having luck

You should know that it's basically considered gambling, so you'll be fine with the fact that it's possible to lose most of your money. You can make good money when you learn the basics of analytics not the expert on it. serious business.

My opinion to everyone work hard and hard you will be success soon . Luck is not key . Key is work hard which improve yourself . . People   who work hard and belive on only work hard . Luck is only 10% but 90% is hard work 

Relying on luck is not worth it. This is everyone’s business. You need to take into account and accept that luck is not able to bring much and can, soon, collect everything that you have. Good luck and can give, at all 1,000% percent.

On 12/18/2019 at 7:11 PM, Yawar said:

Agree with you .That’s the thing about bitcoin, once people understand systems can be more important that physicality, from a value perspective, you will realize bitcoin - like the internet - or the constitution - is an extraordinarily valuable system.

dive into trading with no knowledge or just rely on luck, but you should know that it is basically considered gambling. You can make good money when you learn the basics of analytics not the expert on it. serious business.

You are right, I think that everyone who buys a currency and does not know what it is and has not analyzed it and studying the market situation will suffer a certain loss.

Yes, you are right. Trading requires skills and commitment. You can't just trade in a coin thinking luck mught fall on you. Most of the times, it won't.

On 12/17/2019 at 4:42 PM, vivek jain said:

i always say everything requires knowledge and experience.even Trading needs to learn fundamental analysis and technical analysis.then only you will be earning good in trading.you can earn good when you learn even basics of these analysis not expertise in it.trading is a serious business.

Yes you are absolutely right I agree with you my friend everything required knowledge and experience, trading needs to learn fundamental analysis and technical analysis.

Yes, so by entering the instrument of technical analysis indicators and fundamental analysis to make decisions in trading that makes you lucky in profitable crypto trading or vice versa. Yeah so I think they should have this plan like this.

On 12/12/2019 at 1:52 PM, Satya31 said:

Trading is a very complex platform. You can use it making simple. But never, I repeat never get into it without basic knowledge like the minimum chart analysis indicators. If you do so it can make you zero overnight. That's the most important in Trading. 

yes the best thing to do before trading is studying and learning all trading basics. then while you gain some knowledge you will start trading with demo account (so you don't lose any money) and then, when you see you are doing good with the demo account you can start trading with real money

4 hours ago, Bob option said:

Trading does not depend on luck, but rather depends on systematic methods and proven strategies in order to rely on it in trading and experience. It also plays an important role

Yes right totally agree with you there is no chance or luck in trading it's about learn and chart analyze every body think they make a lot of money just like that and base his investmen on luck like he play a game, but not

Yes, and I agree with your opinion, trading randomly, a great calamity and a certain loss. The correct trade is with deliberate steps..Thank you.