What Do You Think About Crypto Currencies Going Illegal World Wide?? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sameer

What Do You Think About Crypto Currencies Going Illegal World Wide??

21 hours ago, Sameer said:

Maybe I am just thinking this because I don't have much knowledge but still what will happen it does get illegal world wide? 

If cryptocurrency becomes illegal to all parts of the world cryptocurrency will die because it will not receive any supports from investors and government.

• Useful or interesting 1

Illegal global crypto currency is nothing, many people are using it illegally, investing their black money in cryptocurrency, I think the World Bank will tackle them by a system and legitimize the crypto currency.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

4 hours ago, Wish107.5 said:

But many people also use this to laundering money,  and also to not pay taxes to government and I think if this problem have sulotion we will see crypto legality effect

f crypto real go illegal worldwide then, these bad activities will be the most things crypto is used at; money laundering, terrorism, etc.

I believe it's all FUD designed by those against decentralized systems because they only want to promote their own agenda. A truly decentralized financial system would benefits the masses but would not benefit those already rich and powerful. That is way there is so much resistance to crypto, because of those already in power.

• +1 1

I don't think so, most of the people in the bank are also using crypto currencies so i don't think so they will ban crypto currencies world wide. I think crypto currencies will be accepted world wide in the future. 

• +1 1

Now many develop countries are accepting crypto currencies. Only few countries are not accept crypto. I think crypto will never gonna illegal worldwide. It is impossible.

If we are talking about worldwide then it is nearly impossible because many experts believe that it has a good effect in the economy and fasten the payment transactions since some stores accept it as a payment option.

• +1 1

I think some countries don't like the concept of crypto currency because this is new for them but relax they will accept this soon. Don't think that crypto currency is illegal worldwide but it doesn't mean it's legal in any part of the world.

Edited by Interface User
Correction for words
  • +1 1

Don't worry about this. day by day btc will be legal worldwide. many countries are adopting btc now and in many countries there are atm for btc. in future btc will be the most popular currency.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 12/12/2019 at 1:45 PM, Sameer said:

Crypto Currencies are doing great world wide. It is helping people to change their life. But sometimes when I think about it what will happenif it goes illegal or ban world wide. Because government has no control on it and they even can't charge tax. Maybe I am just thinking this because I don't have much knowledge but still what will happen it does get illegal world wide? 

i dont think so that crypto currencies going to be illegal. actually this is a great change in world economy as some governments also thinking to adopt blockchain technology. you can see an example of turkey who generated or have plan to generate LIRA currency of their own country. and china is also planning to generate their own currency. so in my opinion their will be a new revolution come into place worldwide after some years,

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I don't think crypto will go illegal worldwide. Because crypto make our life very easier. You can do anything with crypto in future. Also bitcoin is our future currency, so bitcoin will not going to be illegal.

• +3 1

On 12/12/2019 at 3:45 PM, Sameer said:

Crypto Currencies are doing great world wide. It is helping people to change their life. But sometimes when I think about it what will happenif it goes illegal or ban world wide. Because government has no control on it and they even can't charge tax. Maybe I am just thinking this because I don't have much knowledge but still what will happen it does get illegal world wide? 

To be honest, I never think about the illegal things that people can do because that will makes me spend more time thinking about it, and that can disturb my time to earn more in crypto. I am sure that people can think about how they will use crypto for good things or bad things, and we still don't know if even they will use crypto for illegal things. The government will not know what people use the crypto because they cannot detect the transaction, but if they can do KYC or at least they can watch on every bank in their country, then they will know people who are connected with the crypto. They will know if the customer wants to use crypto for illegal things.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Although cryptocurrencies do not yet have official rules in many countries, cryptocurrencies have been recognized and used by the people. So no one country can prevent the use of cryptocurrencies over the internet.

• +1 1

no bitcoin not illegal maybe bitcoin go 

ligal worldwide bitcoin my favorite currency and very low taxs and cryptocurrencies good source of income

• +1 1

Just now, Akbor said:

Don't worry about this. day by day btc will be legal worldwide. many countries are adopting btc now and in many countries there are atm for btc. in future btc will be the most popular currency.

Only the bigger countries are adopting bitcoin and with very critical conditions, the other countries the more crypto spread the more they come to ban.

On 12/13/2019 at 4:29 AM, suzuya said:

I think the reason why government ban cryptocurrency because they can not control or manipulate it, like what you said they can not charge tax on it. In our country, cryptocurrency is allowed but our government doesn't recognize crypto as a currency or a threat. Also, I think government ban crypto because there are people who uses crypto in illegal activies such as buying drugs on the dark web.

well if you follow the news mate you will see in america all traders go and pay their taxes and they all pay a lot of money too and they could sometimes end up in losses because of these taxes.

10 hours ago, duncun007 said:

well if you follow the news mate you will see in america all traders go and pay their taxes and they all pay a lot of money too and they could sometimes end up in losses because of these taxes.

Oh I am not that really updated about some news related to crypto, it's sad to know that government can still do something about cryptocurrency. It's like american traders will have a hard time to earn a lot because of taxes, it seems like instead of having a profit it just goes to pay the taxes.

• +1 1

If bitcoin is declared illegal then the popularity of bitcoin will go down which allows bitcoin prices to go down too. It could be that over time bitcoin will die 😅

• +1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

14 hours ago, suzuya said:

Oh I am not that really updated about some news related to crypto, it's sad to know that government can still do something about cryptocurrency. It's like american traders will have a hard time to earn a lot because of taxes, it seems like instead of having a profit it just goes to pay the taxes.

yea exactly! imagine being in a country that doesnt want to approve the use of bitcoin in stores or as a currency but if you made money of it they want some of your profits...total robbery in my opinion.

• +1 1

9 hours ago, duncun007 said:

yea exactly! imagine being in a country that doesnt want to approve the use of bitcoin in stores or as a currency but if you made money of it they want some of your profits...total robbery in my opinion.

It's true that it is somehow kind of robbery, government is not really involved in cryptocurrency so what's the point of putting taxes with the use of crypto. They're just going to use cryptocurrency as a medium for the continues corruption.

• +1 1

18 hours ago, suzuya said:

It's true that it is somehow kind of robbery, government is not really involved in cryptocurrency so what's the point of putting taxes with the use of crypto. They're just going to use cryptocurrency as a medium for the continues corruption.

yea which is why i never pay taxes on crypto, i rather keep the money to myself than giving it to corrupt politicians, unless they make crypto be used in stores and stop trying to regulate it.

Crypto currency is illegal in other countries because they seen the badside of it like crypto can be use in illegal activities and they afraid of it because the worst scenario they cant do anything about it.