How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD. Rabiul Islam

How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?

Bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrency, in my opinion Bitcoin will last as long as the cryptocurrency industry still exists. I consider the rules made by a country only to control Bitcoin and not to damage it.

• +5 1

Since the existence of Bitcoin it was known to rise and fall but above, Bitcoin is still the world leading coin today so they are sure possibility that Bitcoin will live long.

• +5 1

Well according to data in all over internet bitcoin is dominating the entire crypto currency market. Its domination is around 63% alone in the industry. Its value has gone past 10k usd . So i don't see any chamce of bitcoins falling in the market. 

Bitcoin is father of all other alternative coins as they are fork of bitcoin technology, if bitcoin goes down in vein then all coins vanish in no time ,but it wil not happen anytime.

Bitcoin will die oine day too and I think the governments will try to replace it with their own crypto currencies or at least try to control it.crypto is good

Digital currencies are safe, anonymous and decentralized, and this is why more and more people become interested in them. Their value grows proportionally to popularity and nobody can predict the situation for sure.

"We grow by lifting others"

You see that the crypto market price of bitcoin  is going to high and low but there so many years and this the first crypto currency is have its place and this the first crypto currency will survive on  the digital market at least the limited stock of it never ends but the developers will make a backup plan of the future of this most popular crypto currency .

crypto currency will survive forever because it is being popular very fast in whole world and its marketing is going up very very fast in short time.

I think amongst the Crypto coins Giants, the coin which I think will survive longer will be ether the ethreum or the Bitcoin on the Crypto market, as this 2 and the others which I've not mention, has really strong foundation and a very good base creation

Bitcoin to me has come to stay for good, I can't predict how long it will be but I believe it will be for a long period of time, it cannas well be exchanged or converted to other form of coin

On 12/15/2019 at 6:00 PM, Amit01229 said:

Forever, From past Bitcoin was No1 and currently 66% of total MarketCap and also it will King in Cryptoworld because Bitcoin is first and all major exchange use as a main pair but if future decentralised exchanges volume up then BTC capital can down but no one can beat Bitcoin.

BTC is always on No 1 and i hope in future it will be on No1 becasue so many coins are came in the market and they make their price is high than the BTC but they are not stable his price and that coin will come down in just some months and now almost the coins are the dead coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Sk shimanto said:

Bitcoin to me has come to stay for good, I can't predict how long it will be but I believe it will be for a long period of time, it cannas well be exchanged or converted to other form of coin.

Studying how blockchain works, i think they will not last for long, but forever, they can't be taken down.

On 12/12/2019 at 9:32 AM, MD. Rabiul Islam said:

It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin.

But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.

After the last halving we will see and we will have a better view for that .. Good luck.

I think that bitcoin will live until it is finished mining and until there is demand for it, only if these two things do not exist bitcoin can die on the crypto market. I don't think that will ever happen

Bitcoin exists for how long I think no one can be sure or control it. For me, 20 years or 50 years from now, bitcoin still has a future. Take advantage of it while you can.

I think that as long as there is demand for it, it will live, and I think that the demand for it will never end because it is a gold mine for investors and collectors

a long time, that is, the btc is the mother of all other cryptocurrencies, they all go up or down depending on the btc, it will last a long time.

On 1/12/2020 at 10:28 PM, gigabyteRTX said:

Well I don't know for sure, maybe because I have a broad knowledge about this concern, imagine what if only on country replace their currency to cryptocurrency then how they can negotiate in another country if that country still don't acknowledge and accepted the use of crypto? Then it will be bad for that country, and I do believe a country still need a fiat currency incase of things happens.

you are absolutely right, it is necessary that the currency of daily use governed by that country is still running, they cannot cancel it, like other countries that have their local currency as a base and the dollar as a foreign currency, the btc would be like a currency included per one would replace the base currency of that country.

it will survive do not worry , the price now can not be controlled by any one like the past days 
cause most of fake coins are dead now and no one trust with alt coins
all traders go now to the old coins like ETH and LTC 
so the BTC will continue to grow in the next years , no one can stop it except god 
so buy and hold brother 

Actually I think Cryptotalk is long term project. For this reason I think bitcoin servive long time 

The bitcoin will survive forever in the  cryptocurrencies market, and the price of bitcoin will continue to rise massively day by day without limitations

In fact, I have no experience in this matter.  If anyone has any idea about this please tell me.  Because knowing this can be of benefit to me I think.

Bitcoin is the most popular currency and more use. In my perspective it will last long because it is natural to be volatile and it recover itself. The supply is always enough for the demands in the market.

I think with the grounds bitcoin has covered and the caliber of people using it, it will be very difficult for it to fall, rather even more countries will legally approve its use in the near future.