Are you expecting new cryptocurrency project? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Are you expecting new cryptocurrency project?

Some crypto projects failed halfway through being influenced by a number of factors developers were not serious about managing their tokens or lack of experience in developing tokens. This will affect the investors themselves if the project is truly detrimental in the future. So investors must be smart in choosing crypto projects that are truly trusted and remain in a favorable position.

9 hours ago, Shohan7 said:

Sarcasm aside, you'd think there isn't enough coins and tokens that turned out to be scam and/or shitcoins that would deter anyone from creating another scam or shitcoin. If a new cryptocurrency project is to be made, it better be not like the others before them.

They will definetely appear and one day there will be the one that will change a lot of things like bitcoin did. But that is not going to happen soon.

That's true, in the midst of all these mediocre cryptocurrency projects that can't do as much as build a proper blockchain, a time will come where at least one project will stand the test of time. It will probably be built on Bitcoin or Ethereum.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Obviously, new Crypto coins, will come out on the Crypto space, with better or improved specs than the already existing ones

On 12/12/2019 at 10:58 AM, Delgboke said:

More and more cryptocurrency projects are been seen everyday on the cryptocurrency market, and some actually dead and dumped even in your wallet you have some altcoins that have no value for a year now and you have been wondering what is happening, do you wish to see more new cryptocurrency projects? 

Everyday we see lot of project adding in crypto market some projects successful launch and some projects postponing. But many project scammed after launched. That's why now a days many people’s don’t interest to invest any projects.                     

Yes specially when the project will launched on yobit exchange just like they do with yoda.and i think it willbe a good project in the comming days months or years.surelly it willbe a good coin in the future

There will be new crypto projects wether we want them or not. And in those projects there will be scam projects as well.

New projects now in crypto currency are just a scam,  and not paying is for our work.  Much better if we just not joined on that bounty campaigns and find some good source of income.

New project always give us lot of new members which is really good for us. But this new project also broke our confident. Reason is fake project. So we have to alert this type of project.

I DO NOT ONLY LOOK FOR NEW PROJECTS. I SEE THEM EVERY MONTH. NOT ALL PROJECTS ARE SUCCESSFUL. AN EXAMPLE IS THE X10, YODA COINS ON THE YOBIT EXCHANGE. BUT THIS IS NATURAL SELECTION. SUCCESSFUL PROJECTS WILL BE.

Yes, the exceptional project will be released soon, and it will be a real addition in this wonderful world where we can earn more and more

Right now I don't expect new projects. I will pay attention to several projects in exchange but with a strict filter. Right now the world's attention is poking into bitcoin.

On 12/12/2019 at 12:58 PM, Delgboke said:

More and more cryptocurrency projects are been seen everyday on the cryptocurrency market, and some actually dead and dumped even in your wallet you have some altcoins that have no value for a year now and you have been wondering what is happening, do you wish to see more new cryptocurrency projects? 

Im expecting OGN right now that Tokens which OGN have is very promising because not only the price of the token is good it was listed on Binance few a months ago the is the cryptocurrency project that i was Expecting.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

What I expecting is the use of each existed coin. The features that has been built by existed coin right now is fulfill the needs of cryptocurrency ecosystem right now. The problem is the uses of the features itself is very low, it's need to spread worldwide.

New cryptocurrency project are going to be coming out every day. This industry will continue to revolve  everyday. As new project is coming out, those that are not viable will die off. With time it is only the well established with constant development project that will remain and withstand the storm. 

Actually i am a new user of this furam.But on my experience a new crypto currency project gives with us a lot of happiness and excited also.

So of course this development is new ideas. Which in the future may be something better for us. Something new is always interesting.

On 12/12/2019 at 4:33 PM, littledi059 said:

They will definetely appear and one day there will be the one that will change a lot of things like bitcoin did. But that is not going to happen soon

That is gonna happen very soon because it's the high time for the btc to rise & dominate the world market & influence the new users & the upcoming generation of the future to use btc & alt coins.

I believe that  there will always be new ideas in crypto. So yes i'm waiting for new crypto projects   

Yes, what gets me very excited is new IEOs projects from Binance, I have participated in IEOs on binance for a few time, and all of them at least gave me double my capital and most of them gave more than that. So, I really like new projects about IEO now.

Yes i am expecting more cryptocurrency projects as bitcoin is now used everywhere also there are new opportunities are coming forward to us.

I now like new IEO projects, what makes me very excited is the new IEOG projects in Binance, I have been part of the IEO at Binance for a while and all of them have at least given me double my capital and theirsMost gave more than that...

I now like new IEO projects, what makes me very excited is the new IEOG projects in Binance, I have been part of the IEO at Binance for a while and all of them have at least given me double my capital and theirsMost gave more than that...

The new hope that we can create so we are vying for a good project. I always wait for new things .Yes, because new projects mean new inspiration...

25 minutes ago, Umefarwa said:

No I am not interested in New project are also not expecting because the present project are the best 

But dont you think that innovation in any field be it crypto or another leads to better opportunities and refined environment. Also, a new project would mean new variations in the currency which might lead to new discoveries. 

Its now one decade and we have more then 3000 crypto related projects which are doing day night work for this community and world because now world is understanding what is this and how is going to improve world with their skills and technology I am expecting some more good and useful projects in this comminuty because this is now not going to stop this is already proved its going to exist for very long time.

Les expectativas son muy grandes, dado que ahorita se ven muchas plataforma nuevas y se ve como reinventar para que las monedas que ellos sacan tengan un valor alto, solo hay que ver si son reales para asi poder ganar.