Whale Alert! - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

this is nice notification,it can help us determine the flow of crypto,whales are the one who can affect the price of cryptos and by this alert you can get some tip on the price.

1 hour ago, Opinder said:

These transactions only tells us after the activities of whales. But it is totally difficult to know about whales action before happening. Also whales follow iceberg order so we could not find them.

It will take a psychic to know what's on the mind of whales, but what do you need that for? One of the best policy for profitable trading is to never think for the market or to trade what you think, but what the market says. If whales are buying as is the situation right now, any savvy trader should know hurrying to sell isn't a wise decision.

The whale is the one who can influence the price of cryptos, and with this caution you can give some advice about prices .This is a great notice, it can help us determine the flow of cryptos

It's instructive to note all the above transactions by whales are transfers to unknown wallets, which can be seen as setting those Bitcoins aside for hodling. That's saying the whales are optimistic price of Bitcoin is still going for a bull run.

Whales are still mounting pressure for a bull run  and it's a wonder why people are leaving money on the table by hasting to sell their Bitcoin at the present rate. Let's Hodl a little while more to ontain maximum benefit for our hard earned coins.

That is probably going to end as a sell of Bitcoin for the purchase of one of the altcoins of the moment and probably selling it off by tomorrow and buying back Bitcoin after the weekend. Bitcoin price typically drops by weekend and we can confirm it did this weekend, nothing to worry, it'll be back up by Monday/ 

The price of Bitcoin is slightly below $10,000, but that's nothing to worry about as it's rather a rumbling in the jungle, the price of Bitcoin will like pick up over the $10,000 in few hours from now as traders/investors become active again after the weekend.

On 12/12/2019 at 6:58 AM, Cryptominded said:

I usually get whale alert for large crypto transactions from and to exchanges and am going to be sharing them here so we all can remain updated and know what coin/s to be on the watch out for. Presently I think XRP is on the spotlight.

Whales are dangerous for our crypto market. Because they always manipulate the market. If there are maximum people trade with long position they dump the price. If people make short they pump bitcoin. That's how they play with people.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

17 hours ago, Amirul Islam said:

Whales are dangerous for our crypto market. Because they always manipulate the market. If there are maximum people trade with long position they dump the price. If people make short they pump bitcoin. That's how they play with people.

I don't think whales are dangerous in crypto market as some people might want to believe, because without their move the market would have been stagnant and less attractive as it's today. They have their unique role and so does even the newbie with an eye to made 1 Bitcoin in 24 hours. 

12 hours ago, julianstifler said:

Good idea, good luck for you to make 1 bitcoin in 24 hours even though I know it is impossible because it requires capital and hard work.

Too bad, you didn't read the post or you did not understand! No average person thinks of making 1 BTC within 24 hours except newbies, who see cryptocurrency as magic money!

Here's what whales and exchanges are up to - they're minting fresh money - new buying power, they're transferring Bitcoin to unknown wallets. Suffice to say, bull run is imminent.

Whales can control the market and affect the cost of bitcoin.

In some cases, buying the news will be exorbitant in the light of the fact that the cost will increase, siphon the methods in which such news should only have the option to predict when demand will rise and follow. current exchange volume.

In any case, it is unclear how and when whales move. It is strange. Along these lines, many people lost their attempts and walked away. 

Celik

I think it was profit taking that brought the price of Bitcoin below $10,000, but it's nothing to panic about and worst thing to conceive at this moment is to sell. Actually indications above from whales is that fresh buying power is building up and we would be back over and beyond that psychological level sooner than later.

Whales are done some manipulation on each coin when they wants why companies unable to stop these kind of manipulation in crypto market I never saw interest forex trading market. 

To me this is fun.

Knowing this type of transaction is happening is unbelievable, but now though I believe. This will add more to my crypto knowledge.

I also use whale alert, it gives me a general idea of the direction of the market, when I find the dollars entering exchange platforms, I know that whales are planning to buy in large quantities and pump the market and vice versa.

Most of us are following Whale Alert account in twitter and get notifications as well. Although sometimes whales are using their power to create fake panic just by moving their holdings to an exchange. In the case of Ripple though, looking back the whole 2019 it shows how Ripple is treating their investors, by constantly selling and pushing the price down, while explaining that they sell because price is still high. I don't actually know why XRP fans are still believing in this or why anyone keeps buying it.

This such and types of amounts don't you think that it might be a Crypto based company which might need this much funds, as just an example of company like steemit which their systems are really quite heavy it's a quite efficient site which the monetizing system is responsive

This such and types of amounts don't you think that it might be a Crypto based company which might need this much funds, as just an example of company like steemit which their systems are really quite heavy it's a quite efficient site which the monetizing system is responsive

The watchfulness of whales must be monitored when they move, the market is moving with them and they cannot easily hide their impact because they use huge sums.

Life is great and enjoy it

I also follow whale alert, it is a useful tool that gives an initial idea of the direction of the market, when the whales transfer huge amounts of dollars this seems like they will buy and prices rise.

In my opinion, whales cannot follow their dealings through ordinary people and warn about a currency that may be unrealistic as they make the decision to sell at a time that suits them. It seems that the whales cling well to the Ripple currency, so its price did not rise much

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I guess that unknown wallets means it is not a transaction of some huge exchange, therefore I consider it some great investment of a very rich person in crypto world.

I think keeping track of whales is very important because you can predict the price movement of bitcoin through the transactions carried out by the whales.

On 12/14/2019 at 12:54 PM, Cryptominded said:

It is your choice to attach anything to what this alert is all about. If panicking is your choice, you are welcome, but majority of crypto enthusiasts will see them and take appropriate steps.

This amount going to Coinbase might end as a sell order and that would  not be good news for Bitcoin.

We follows the notification where the huge transaction made then we know, what the big whales doing next because whales strategy we don't no then we loss good profit, so always checks which made big transcation then we easily know which coin is pump up are dump.

• Useful or interesting 1

We know that whale activities have a significant impact on the price of digital currencies and I think if we were able to track the movement of these whales we would be able to predict and anticipate the movement of the market

Following whales while carrying out their circulation has benefit, but one time you become vulnerable to the condition and you do not know about it, as it may reverse the situation after it reaches this goal of the deal. Yes, you are right, xrp coin has become more complicated, unlike some currencies

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile: