Crypto is a get rich Quick? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Crypto is a get rich Quick?

There is a new crypro coin called Buy it is from Burency and it is an Arabic coin, It is really get bigger day by day...

I don't think it is a get rich quick but I think is the surest way to invest and make money quickly without stress .it requires some efforts to put in place to make work out. 

• +1 1

This is a misconception of beginners in cryptocurrency. You still need to invest huge sums of money and be patient in your trading for you to see any possible gains in your investments. Everyone should be wary of having the mindset that they will get rich in trading since this might lead them to losing their momey due to haste.

• +1 1

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Most of people comes to the digital currency market dreaming of they will get rich in no time. But here only thing works is that being patience. 

• +1 1

Crypocurrency definitely make a man rich. But that is not possible for a short time. If luck will favour anyone then one day enough for being rich.

• +1 1

there are no any easy way and shortcut on crypto world , its all about cleavery , time , patience and luck, If you are lucky enough then you might get rich instantly if not it takes forever , you know there was a time a guy paid 200BTC for 2 Pizza , Now You See ?

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

10 minutes ago, Nisha said:

Since I encounter bitcoins, my mind for a while becomes optimistic and ambitious. It is my hope to break out of the financial crisis. No doubt, I spend a lot of time logging in and posting on the forum. I know that someday all my efforts will pay off and live in a comfortable life 🙂

Some people don't know exactly what they want from cryptocurrency. They join it to make profit but they don't even spend their profits. They are just addicted to trading and enjoy adding one profit to another like a chain. They are never satisfied with what they earn even if they earn $100 per day. Thinking only about wealth and comfort is ruining people's lives. They only save anything they earn to get rich faster. This is a wrong idea. You should spend your trading profits to feel them and enjoy them. You should buy your favorite things with your earnings. You should let your trades make your life better instead of living to trade better!

• +2 1

1 minute ago, wali sajjad said:

yes it can be possible . cryptocurrency is not the business that's can makes you quickly rich, but it is the place where you have sure to sell and buy crypto anytime. but it can be risky too.

mainly crypto is a business and if you know much about crypto and can trade smartly then you can easily make huge profit from it.

• +1 1

Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme, it takes lot of work to make money with crypto currency, you will need to work hard if you want to be successful, many think it is easy and fail because of that.

Rich very fast i always see that we need to engage in this world faster than other we will gain something that we can build our future with...

The cryptocurrency is just like every other business out there, you don't expect an overnight wealth, whatever you work is what you will earn. There must be enough effort and dedication in your work to earn money in cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies are a logical investment tool that can be used to get rich fast, but in this way, you cannot be rich by investing in this market with anticipation. Just like with other investments in other areas of our lives, we should enter the medium or long-term waiting process with cryptocurrencies and not immediately dream of high earnings.

• Useful or interesting 1

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

I think that wealth does not happen between day and night, but it is a long way, and it requires diligence, follow-up and patience

17 hours ago, Basel098 said:

Cryptocurrencies can make you rich but not too fast for you to store and wait for prices to go up

Thank you my friend for this important information, I wish you all the best

I think the best way for you to earncrypto continuously is to make investments with that because if you don't invest your cryptocurrency that you are not getting a single penny from it.

• +1 1

For my experience, you can't get rich quickly in crypto, but sure you can get extra income from it, i think bitcoin millionaires get rich because of their abillity.

It is not a fast money, it only needs your time and patience to get more Bitcoins. If you faithful to the rules and hard working then it possible to more crypto currency.

• +1 1

Yes, to be good in trading, you must be patient and do not rush, learn market fluctuations and learn strategies that benefit you daily

• +1 1

14 hours ago, Ovis25 said:

It is not a fast money, it only needs your time and patience to get more Bitcoins. If you faithful to the rules and hard working then it possible to more crypto currency.

Yes, if you earn 30,000 every day, then in a few months, with an increase in the rate for bitcoin, this amount will be impressive.

• +1 1

We assume same like you and presently we have reality replacing .this forum is one of the best forum and earn money .I'm working on this forum and making money 

On 12/11/2019 at 10:50 AM, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

Well. The only difference about crypto is that you can work anywhere since you just need to type using your mobile phone. That's the best thing about earning in crypto. You still need to work hard and have patience in time. 

• +1 1