Crypto is a get rich Quick? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Crypto is a get rich Quick?

22 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

Yeah analyzation is one factor for determining if the project becomes successful but with the help of some high-quality exchange like binance if they launch a project rest assured that it is genuine and capable to make a good profit.

therefore analytics at the start of a project launch is very important by first looking at where their tokens will be directed, usually a good team will provide a list of exchange lists that are their goals. well, there we can decide to continue or not, because as you said that the token that is launched into binance will probably end well.

• +2 1

Yes, this is true, and it can also make you penniless in a jiffy, trading is simply transferring money from the impatient trader to the patient trader, I hope I answered you . 

On 12/11/2019 at 5:50 AM, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

sometimes it just requires a bigger capital and a bit of understanding how the market works, with big capital, you will be able to collect enough profit everyday through trades,

• +1 1

Yes crypto get rich quick on the other hand its get poor quick because of crypto market high volatility , its depends on market value ,so take your own risk 

• +1 1

Mainly crypto trading is a way for making good profit. you can make huge profit you invest good but you need to find out real coin first. if you want to make good profit then you need to  study first about trading.

• +1 1

Crypto is still a place to get rich quick. I think so. Does anyone know how much bitcoin will cost in 5 years? Is its possible price of $ 1,000,000 already ruled out?

• +1 1

Быстро заработать на криптовалюте можно только в случае удачи. Если вы купили монету и она на следующие сутки выросла в цене.

Well, I used to like it, too, it turns out we have to struggle and understand first cryptocurrency we have to get by trading, buying, and investing in the new we can produce.

• +1 1

Yes but you have to focus in crypto trading you have to be quick in sell and buy best way is trading only and this legit not a fake suggestion for getting Rick quick 

• +1 1

On 12/15/2019 at 9:45 PM, fuer44 said:

usually a good team will provide a list of exchange lists that are their goals

Nope dont believe to this hype exchange goals. Believe only once they are listed because everyone can write the name of exchange to their project but they are not really capable to be listed there.

• +1 1

You're correct sir crypto currency is not a piece of cake that is easy to manage or control so we must have patience and knowledge in this field and a little bit of business man mind to have a perfect outcome.

• +1 1

We can say yes. As well as we can say no. If you have strong studies and learning tha. You can earn quick..

• -1 1

You should change that mindset before bankrupt, crypto is not easy to get and scam always on our way. Most promotion bring negative impact into our mind that crypto will bring you big money, unfortunately that was wrong.

• +1 1

22 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

Nope dont believe to this hype exchange goals. Believe only once they are listed because everyone can write the name of exchange to their project but they are not really capable to be listed there.

yes, it's more realistic for us to believe. which means even better is the project that has slipped its token into the market exchange, so when they launch the project to the public, then the public does not need to hesitate anymore because it is certain that the token is on the market.

• +1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 5:19 PM, Ilustration said:

I think crypto is not the way to be rich quickly if you don't have an investment.You need also to work hard and need lot of times or years to work there before you rich. So that if you want to rich in crypto just work hard and have a more patience.

well i could argue this by saying there a re people who enter the market with 10k and buy around 1.5 bitcoin and start scalping bitcoin with it, you could easily make 1000$ a day so thats 30k a month...if thats not getting rick quick i dont know what is.

• +1 1

Yeah but probability of this is 1/1000000 and many noobie like you will lose everything and this will make poor quick also..... 

• +1 1

We can get rich with cryptocurrency, but it requires patience.Because the price of bit coins has increased a lot in the past if we work properly we can rich.

• +1 1

yes you need to some experience in crypto mybe quick reach is possible but long term is very good hold for long terms 

• +1 1

7 hours ago, yoasswbi21 said:

In cryptocurrencies it is possible to get profits, but getting rich is difficult, c. All need the perseverance to do that you need experienced investment

You are right there is no short cut in becoming rich in crypto you need to be dedicated and should be always motivated because crypto is full hurdles.

• +1 1

16 hours ago, Hanhassie said:

That is for those who can trade, trading is not for everyone, but the bull run will involved everyone that bought in it

i think if someone is in crypto space then trading the main thing to do here, i dont know what else would anybody do if they dont trade altcoins.

Well, to be honest you didn' get rich by posting here quicly because you need to more patience to be reached that level, if you want to become rich, joined to gambling sites or joined to airdrops, there has many opportunities to bevome rich.

On 12/11/2019 at 4:50 AM, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

You can make big profits by trading in crypto currencies and bitcoin due to the huge change in their prices in simple periods. As it is not at all surprising that the price of a currency doubles dozens, perhaps hundreds or thousands of times, without exaggeration in a simple period.

• +1 1

its possible to get rich quickly from crypto but it requires lots of knowledge skills and patience. you cannot quickly earn big money but with knowledge and good skills can make enough.

• +1 1

When I started I was into some get rich quick scheme using Bitcoin back in 2013/14.I did not know that one by buying and holding bitcoin can make money and I wish I knew early,I would have been multi millionaire by now....Now that would have been get rich quick for me but from real investment on Bitcoin.

But now I know better and it is not get rich quick scheme but it is real.And there are many ways to make money in Crypto currencies today not just on bitcoin but on other crypto currencies,even though not all Crypto currencies.I believe that is where now we need to be careful in buying these cryptos

• +2 1