Crypto is a get rich Quick? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Crypto is a get rich Quick?

It's a two way thing, it can either make u rich overnight or poor because of its volatile nature. Often times the latter is the case because of greed and lacking the know how. Most people don't take out time to study what crypto is all about before venturing into it. If one can take time to analyze the crypto market and curtail the greed factor, u are sure of making something substantial from it. Don't expect to get rich by jumping on the bandwagon.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

13 hours ago, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

You can get rich quickly through crypto money. It's just that you have to be smart to analyze it, your goals are right and your trade is successful. I don't think it will take long if you have it all.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3

Cryptocurrencies like any other sphere requires patience and ability to wait. You need to be careful here. Of course, you can become rich very fast, but crypto is too risky, so you can also lose all your money 

• +1 3

You cannot get quickly richness in crypto trading fast as you think, this might take some time to make you rich, otherwise trade with risk

• -2 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

20 hours ago, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible

And why exactly did you think that?  I don't know of any activity in the world short of dealing drugs that can make you wealthy in a short period of time.

I seriously doubt many people these days are getting rich quick, and being into crypto is *not* a get rich quick scheme.  A lot of people I see on the forums think they're going to make tons of money by doing bounties and trading and gambling, but nobody ever tells about how much money they *actually* made.  I suspect that's because they're not making a whole lot.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 12/11/2019 at 10:50 AM, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

Yes, I personally think that it is normal especially when you only heard about it than to actually learn it. I too, before, thought the same and that you are right that it requires labor and patience. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Bitcoin spread can’t be stopped: The growth recorded among users in Nigeria is a pointer that the use of Bitcoin can’t be stopped. However, the CBN can curtail the activities of operators by regulating the cryptocurrency market.

• +1 4

1 hour ago, Hanhassie said:

It is not a get rich quick scheme. You will have to invest your time with your patience to achieve them and not easily

Yea exactly but  Its always those people who think of bitxoin that way end up losing money in crypro because they think every coin will do 10x after they buy it and they don't settle for 10% profit and only sell when the coin is dumping. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 12/11/2019 at 9:50 AM, Delgboke said:

indeed in any field to be rich we need a long process and enjoy a variety of ups and downs especially in cryptocurrency it is difficult certainly and also we must also be clever in dealing with various situations and conditions , so to get rich with crypto we need continue to work hard and clever to take opportunity .

• +1 2
  • +3 1

On 12/11/2019 at 1:17 PM, Jonayeed said:

Despite this lack of understanding, the cryptoasset owners interviewed were often looking for ways to 'get rich quick' citing friends, acquaintances and social media influencers as key motivations for buying cryptoassets,

Personally, I am guilt of this. When I first started would think that to engage into the cryptocurrency or on to trading it would actually give me quick money return. 

• +1 2

On 11.12.2019 at 06:50, Delgboke said:

In my experience I will say that a lot I have not earned in cryptocurrency but steadily some capital I have. Maybe a couple of times there was a lot at once. And in the rest of the standard income.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Of it does, nothing in thus world is for free, cryptocurrencies or anything else, you need to work hard or if want to be rich then you have to spend money to make money too

• +1 3

I do not believe it is a get rich quick. It is too slow to do this. So far it has been months and I put all my money into bitcoin but it is not going up fast. If you think it is get rich quick it is not it is very slow and steady over years I hope. It is for patient investor and for people interested in technology.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

can but depends on luck and momentum. say you now buy crypto for $ 10, then 3 months later it goes up to $ 50 and can even reach $ 100. it's fast wealth, but it depends on the market, luck and momentum.

• +1 3

You can not be rich quickly in crypto because you really have to work hard and invest most of your time in studying crypto in order for you to understand it really well. If you are really good at managing your crypto then you can be rich but you have to be really patient.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 12/11/2019 at 10:50 AM, Delgboke said:

It is true. Our initial thought in crypto is that it is a fast way to earn money, but as we dig deeper into it, we came to know that we really need to be patient, and not to be complacent of what we have right now in cryptocurrency.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

On 12/11/2019 at 7:29 PM, Moneykiller said:

yes crypto can make a person rich within a day and again it can make a poor within a day too.so it totally depends on the skills of the investors.

ripple might have gained some interest from us traders but its still a shitcoin a massive shitcoin because its still a centrlised coin that is controlled by a bank but i wouldnt deny that i made some profits of it.

• +1 3

3 hours ago, fuer44 said:

can but depends on luck and momentum. say you now buy crypto for $ 10, then 3 months later it goes up to $ 50 and can even reach $ 100. it's fast wealth, but it depends on the market, luck and momentum.

Yeah you can get rich quick in crypto once you able to find a potential project that can give you an instant profit in short period of time but like what you said sometimes you need luck and momentum of the market action.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

This is question of luck. I suppose that everyone can become rich very fast with crypto but also someone can lose all his/her money in this sphere. Crypto like other spheres is difficult 

• +1 4

It takes patience, some luck, and intelligence
This is to become rich in a short time and in an easy way, you have to buy currencies that are simple and waiting to rise

• +1 2

THINK POSITIVE