Can cryptocurrency last forever? - Page 38 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can cryptocurrency last forever?

Crypto currency is becoming popular nowadays. People are showing interest in it. There are some people who uses crypto currency. Crypto currency makes our life easy and comfortable. I hope that crypto currency will last and crypto currency will be the currency for all of us.

• +1 1

Nothing can be forever but in the case of Crypto if the demands of this platforum always increasing and people use it for trading for online shopping any payment for learning and if this platforum support his users it Doe's not wrong to say that it would be forever.

Well, hard to , really hard to say, because cryptocurrecy has not been there for long, and now they are here, so we don't know how the future of crypto would be, though I sincerely hope that it would last forever or last for a very very long time.

The cryptocurrency is the gold of the future, and just as the gold has remained since the inception of human civilization to this day. I believe that cryptocurrencies were created to remain so forever.

• +1 1

I am not really sure that crypto last forever. But i want that crypto remain always because this is good plateform for me of earning. I also get lots of knowledge through this plateform. I like the crypto most. I hope this will stand for the long time.

I think cryptocurrency will be a great alternative to fiat currencies. Cryptocurrency will last as long as there are investors.  The popularity of cryptocurrencies is increasing day by day.  I think that some countries will ban dealing with some digital currencies, but they cannot stop it.

• +1 1

It is very difficult to say whether cryptocurrency will last forever.  It is currently legal in 69 countries and cryptocurrency is illegal in the rest.  Cryptocurrency is a decentralized currency so it has no regulator.  If all countries make this coin illegal, its condition will become difficult.  But now that the currency is legal tender in all countries, it will not be destroyed easily

Nothing is permanent. Everything is destroyed. Cryptocurrencies is not exception. We have seen many popular companies or organizations in the past get lost with the change of time.  So I also think cryptocurrency will not be permanent.

Edited by Sumon21
Spelling mistake

In fact, my friend, I cannot set a timetable or forecast for this thing, but from a general view, and through the good turnout of dealing with cryptocurrencies and due to the failure of governments to curb their progress and spread, the cryptocurrency will continue and prosper more

As they have developed over time, I believe that everyone will become more and more familiar with them and adapt to the circumstances. This means that we will reach a point of development where literally any country can take advantage of them. So I think we are in the middle of a revolution and I think it will last forever until something much more developed comes out.

No, i don't think cryptocurrency last forever. I beileve crypto is very promising and we'll use for a long time but forever is something else. We can predict that and i beileve nothing last forever. but while we have the chance , we can take a benefit from crypto.

• +1 1

I think, cryptocurrency can last forever. Because the demand of the cryptocurrencies is increasing day by day. Specially bitcoin have reached a high peak. Some coins can be gone. But some strong coins can be last. Look, people can earn a good amount of money by trading or investing cryptocurrencies. Some works in cryptocurrency as part time job and some works as full time job. People are showing interest in cryptocurrency now a days. 

• +1 1

My dear friend, I do not know exactly whether it will remain or not, so mystery still revolves around these currencies, but today they have gained strong fame and this is reassuring to us

• +2 1

Nothing can last forever in the financial system, there is always something new and replaces the old financial system. For cryptocurrency, in my opinion, it will last a long time, because in a digital era like now we cannot guess what will happen in the future about cryptocurrency. But I think cryptocurrency will last as long as there is electricity and internet too.

• +1 1

Nothing lasts forever friend, this is a rule of life, but I understand that cryptocurrencies have an excellent structure that can change the entire economy, but you must always keep in mind that at some point there will be something new and technological that will make it obsolete the world of cryptocurrencies, maybe not in a year, but the future is uncertain and this should always be taken into account.

On 12/11/2019 at 7:28 AM, Delgboke said:

The believe system from the unset there's a saying that nothing last forever, but in my look of things I found out that there are somethings that will actually last, do you think cryptocurrency last forever? 

Yes dude nothing stays forever but I think that crypto talk is making its Pace and people are motivated and actively participated so it will have a bright future in it, just we have to be an active member of the forum

• +3 1

Cryptocurrencies will last for a long time, but forever is not tge right word to qualify that, the future years to come will most likely be dependent on these unique currencies 

Edited by Froshk

On 12/11/2019 at 8:28 AM, Delgboke said:

The believe system from the unset there's a saying that nothing last forever, but in my look of things I found out that there are somethings that will actually last, do you think cryptocurrency last forever? 

given that many of us are often making an investment or shoring cryptography it should preexist so long as the internet works. still is dependent upon people just because certain things will last ages, adherents simulate its foundation.

Cryptocurrency will not last forever because cryptocurrency has a great future, this will be sure that many people will used it in the future in transactions and also to earned money like trading, holding etc.

don't mix things that are not related each other , there is nothing last forever but that's not when it's a strong project and it's growing with a lot of people using it everyday , millions of people using and investing in cryptocurrencies now and if it wasn't safe 100% they wouldn't risk investing in it , especially the wholes who have a huge amount of cryptocurrencies

Many people including financial sectors have already invested their so many assets in crypto currencies, so that's they might not be accept for crypto to last while they have already invested on it.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I do not think that there is anything that is called forever, people do not live forever so that why would their properties last this much. but I am sue that Bitcoin will last for a very long time and people will put all their savings in it , and most of the tradings between different countries will be done with it , because it is the most flexible kind of money that is available so far. 

• +3 1

Well,  as the saying goes "nothing lasts forever " but we hope that even if cryptocurrencies would not last forever,  they should stay for a very long time so that they can continue to give some financial freedom to the less privilege ones around the world. 

I liked your way of think but i am not sure crypto can last forever. Crypto is only 10 years old and it's really hard to say something big. If the usage of crypto increase maybe we can use it for a long time but when the time comes there'll be another system better than crypto because the only thing that doesn't change is change itself.

On 12/11/2019 at 2:27 PM, Fahad1345 said:

It may or may not happen. But I always want it to last forever.

Crypto market is start now and it touches high and soon this is going to be legal in all over the world. Crypto is a great market and in this market we can make good money if we are going to start trading in this market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day