Can cryptocurrency last forever? - Page 40 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can cryptocurrency last forever?

No one knows what will happen in the future, but I do not expect cryptocurrencies to disappear so easily. I believe that cryptocurrencies have a very big future in the future.

On 10/4/2020 at 8:05 AM, ebuald5 said:

nobody knows how long it will exist in the market, but how everything is just a guess, already which can also be the future of the economy.

Crypto currency came to stay @ebuald5 considering the exclusive record, remarkable performances it's making against the fiat currency. Crypto possesses the potential features to become the most suitable, dominant means of making transactions world wide

Not only will it last, my friend, but I think it will be a new global financial system, only needing a reserve bank for it, and then you will find the candy seller accepting payment through cryptocurrencies.

The crypto market is only 10 years old, it is still young and has a long way to go, but we are on the right track, I am not saying that it will last forever but I am sure that it will last many more years, enough to earn our retirement with cryptocurrencies, I am in love with this market and hope I can make lasting profits.

• +2 1

well, in my opinion, currency can be changed.

but digitilazation will not stop.

And bitcoin can be replaced by any other currency after few years.

But this process will not stop.

it will gain max outfit from this .

so be creative in this crypto talk world

I think If you believe in blockchain technology, cryptocurrency is a great long-term investment, so I am sure cryptocurrency will last forever.

Up and down ,but it good to servive in market with value . So i think cryptocurrency  lasr forever.  Price is down but it go to develp. So don't worry it go to long and would servive. 

• +3 1

There are many possibilities we can not claim that crypto crunncey hold will forever simallarly we also can't say it will finished in future there are just possibilities in fact we don't know what will happened in future but i only guessing crypto crunncey hold will forever if his rate increased as that time his rate on peak.

• +3 1

Everything is possible in the world of cryptocurrencies so I do not rule out the chances of cryptocurrencies to last forever and my reason for this is that it has contributed immensely in the financial industry of the world.

I think sometimes or something we can't predict as we're mere humans and can't see what the future of cryptocurrency will be. I do hope that it will last forever though if it works side by side with fiat I think it'll be something worth keeping making it last forever.

Looking at the current reality and events, we find that the field of cryptocurrencies possesses all the ingredients for success and all the foundations for successful work, this field arose from technological development and everything stemming from technology has a great future, in addition to that this field earns large material profits that are not limited to capital But for everyone who wanted to achieve a goal and had a strong will, so I do not think that only it will continue, but it will also develop and become much larger

• +2 1

Well, in my personal opinion, I will say that it's really difficult to give a definite answer to that question, because as we know, some 30 years back, cryptocurrecy was not known, and so a time may also come when another technology may be developed to replace cryptocurrecy, However, I do hope that cryptocurrecy can last for a longer period of time.

Maybe it will lose and you will not able to get back them and maybe they will stay in your wallet so i think it is related to the system of the wallet that you use.

• +1 1

No one is really certain about the standing of cryptocurrency. But as for i know,  cryptocurrencies are going to stay for a long period of time. Yes cryptocurrency can certainly last. Money is life, for nearly every human being on the planet, It’s  more important than children, mom, art, whatever. Technically, it's a record of payment. 

yep I agree with you only reputable coins can survive for long like ethereum, bitcoin, litecoin, just in the top coinmarketcap they will last forever..

• +3 1

There is no doubt on the bitcoin for long last of it.Bicoin is the first cryptocurrency that was introduced in the market, I am certain that it will be staying for a long period of time. As day by day passes, bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency in the market is going to be more relevant. it also depends on cryptocurrency's popularity in the upcoming years. 

• +3 1

I think that predicting such things are not valuable, but still I will give you mine opinion ,I think that it can be last forever the reason is it is rapidly growing popular and you can guess by it's rates that are continuously increasing .I think that it can be but might be I am wrong.

Yes my friend according to my opinion that cryptocurrency will remain forever in the market because this is the era of technology and everyone want to adopt the technology that's why the people are shifted on the digital currency

• +3 1

It is not impossible, as cryptocurrencies are currently getting wide popularity from all over the world and with all power, so they have priority in following up and success against the rest of the currencies.

yes you are right my bro and cryptocurrency is the last forever because there are many site which is full of fake and nothing will more work on this site we are also advise you all member to keep well connected to the side and easily and much and more profitable running through the side that you want from any online earning site.

I believe that cryptocurrency's future is extremely bright and will last indefinitely; we will see a plethora of ventures and more options as cryptocurrency replaces certain fiat-based payment methods.

• +1 1

As we all see that cryptocurrencies continue to spread day after day and there are many people joining the world of crypto daily, in addition to many companies and countries supporting them around the world, so I think that cryptocurrencies are on their way to becoming generalized in the whole world and continuing forever.

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion, the cryptocurrencies or digital currencies will be the leaders in the world after a period of time
Of course, nothing remains forever
I wish you success.

No one can predict wether crypto talk currency platform will last forever or not because none of the members of the platform has any idea about it our everyday wish is we should be able to achieve our goals and gain our desire

Hello friend, your publication is very good, I think that the coins will last forever, because they are the financial future of the whole world, just as physical money has always existed, virtual currencies will also remain in time, that's why it is important that we save all the possible currencies.