Do you think crypto is best for students? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Suzan987

Do you think crypto is best for students?

7 hours ago, Salam49 said:

I don't think crypto offers any special benefits to students,it might be a very good course of study for them and by that I mean learning math, cryptography, and economics.Those things might help them if they decide to really get into crypto after their education is finished.Because the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day

That's basically studying cryptography. I know it's very important to some people, but not everyone wants to major in that subject. You shouldn't have to be a cryptographer to use bitcoin.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Surely schools being the place of learning should expose students to cryptocurrencies. After all, cryptocurrencies represent a very different perspective on finance and the economy. Also, if we are looking to prepare the next generation for the future, the teaching of cryptocurrencies should be done at schools.it is best for students because they helpd us finenshioly

I think Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for the whole world, and not just for students, and I think students can benefit from them by learning to code blockchain technology.

Yes, I think encryption is the best for students, as it will help them in their daily and study expenses and help them secure their future

I think as an example of a student is a bargain to have been able to have know. Of bitcoin and entirely bitcoin. But bitcoin has also too being an watching prospect of the general public to get into

So of course cryptocurrency is very convenient and it is best for students. Since non-working students can earn on this or not small money.

On 2/2/2020 at 6:55 AM, Kesho said:

Yes it is very good at a part time job for student and good if students learn bitcoin and cryptoworld now they will get very good money in the future

but they need to be have a stable emotions so that if they loae or anything don't effect their studying that much...

Why not. Cryptocurrency is the new language on the lips of everyone. It is the trending innovation and technology. If there is going to be any group of people who will drive the adoption of cryptocurrency, it is the students. The students must begin to see the need to study and know more about cryptocurrency. So it is very good for the students.

Cryptocurrency is generally suitable for all people, not just for students, because many people on our planet do not have enough money to support themselves.

Yes crypto is more beneficial for students because in this time period they can manage their time of study and little investments through crypto and can cover their study expenses by using different methods of crypto. I suggest students should join crypto.

Yes, it is very helpful for srudents because it can give them financial support like paying miscellaneous fees project and other fees also for enhancing fluent in english critical thinking 

For students who want to learn about crypto, then it's certainly good. You can easily teach that to students. Because this is an innovation from currency.

agreed I deliberate crypto is finest for student.  At expound time as a rule of the learner are exhaust nearby time idly. If they use crypto they earn riches and gather about crypto.

If you are over 18, it is good to come to crypto and invest in learning and learning about crypto so there will be no problem.

On 1/22/2020 at 10:22 PM, Crypto555 said:

Crypto is good for students because this is a new way of earning more money every month in order to live better since I know life for students is harder because they don't work and need money 

And also students are more passionate and have more knowledge about this online things and websites than older people. Because they spend all of their time on the internet 

Its good to teach crypto to the students,.they can earn and support for their financial status..learning crypto for their future..they can be a better in trading and investing.

Crypto is good for everyone. I could remember a young dude from America who but Bitcoin at the early stage, now he is a millionaire. He is even a high school student. So, crypto is encouraging.

Crypto is better for everyone. Becouse we can earn money here. If any student earn money from crypto so its a good for any country’s economy. So we can say crypto is good for student.    

yeah i think that blockchain and crypto talk is one of the most of the useful thing for the student. it help them in learning  and earning with out any risk. it is very helpful for all of us.and we should appreciate  the students working here because they are doing very difficult job here as being a student posting and concentrating on the study is not easy.

Of course crypto is best for students.  I spent my leisure time in crypto.  And i can easily make my side income.  That helps me a lot      

If you are talking about crypto talk than it is best for the students of all ages. 

But If you are talking about crypto currency than students should stay away from it . It is for entrepreneurs.

yes because crypto is the most easy way to earn money. students who suffer in life must join to crypto then his suffer will be decrease and he can lead a happy life.i am a example. 

On 12/10/2019 at 5:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

Now many students are interested in crypto.

Do you think crypto is best for students?

If the student can't handle the lose so ye should tay awa it may effect his study otherwise yes it s good for them..

I think for having extra income, students can put their leisure time to earn some money. But it is not wise to give full time attention in earning with Crypto by overlooking studies. 

Yes of course crypto is good for students.  Because I'm a college student myself.  I'm working here.  My classmates are working here.  Learn about digital currency.  Learn about its use.  Making money from crypto.  Which can afford them for their education.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Один из крупнейших банков в Колумбии запустил криптобиржу Wenia Банк Bancolombia объявил о запуске криптобиржи Wenia, которая призвана составить конкуренцию таким платформам, как Binance и Bitso. Об этом заявил глава организации Хуан Карлос Мора. Банк рассчитывает привлечь около 60 000 клиентов на платформу в первый год. Wenia предоставит весь спектр необходимых криптоуслуг, включая покупку/продажу и обмен цифровых активов. Биржа поддерживает Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), Polygon (MATIC) и USD Coin (USDC). Кроме того, банк выпустил собственный стейблкоин под названием COPW, обеспеченный колумбийским песо. Запуск Wenia — это итог кропотливой работы банка длительностью около 10 лет. Цель проекта заключается в том, чтобы предоставить колумбийцам инклюзивный и простой доступ к криптовалютной сфере. Также в Bancolombia подчеркнули, что ни один из поддерживаемых платформой криптоактивов не является ценной бумагой.
    • Cryptoflow.cloud - ваш выбор №1 благодаря самым низким комиссиям в индустрии криптоплатежей. Мы стремимся обеспечить максимальную экономичность для наших пользователей, предлагая конкурентные тарифы и прозрачные условия. Присоединяйтесь к нам и получайте максимальную выгоду от криптовалютных транзакций!
    • Уважаемые клиенты, рады вам сообщить что мы успешно сотрудничаем с мониторингом exchangesumo.comБлагодарим за доверие.Сделать обмен, оставить отзыв и получить бонус вы можете тут.
    • Разработчики DePIN-стартапа Ambient привлекли $2 млн   Разработчики децентрализованной сети физической инфраструктуры (DePIN) Ambient привлекли $2 млн в рамках начального раунда финансирования. Компания Borderless Capital лидировала в этом раунде. В нем также приняли участие Solana Ventures, Parami Investors, Sonic Boom Ventures, Primal Capital и прочие.   Компания Ambient начала сбор средств еще в феврале 2024 года. Он был закрыт через 2 месяца, в апреле, о чем заявил соучредитель и генеральный директор стартапа Лука Франки. Раунд был структурирован как простое соглашение о будущем капитале (SAFE) с токен-варрантами.
    • Наша компания это высокий уровень профессионализма и сервиса для каждого клиента. Мы постоянно стремимся к совершенству, чтобы обеспечить вам максимальное удобство, безопасность и выгоду при обмене валюты. Присоединяйтесь к нам и совершайте выгодные обмены!  
    • Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум.   Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум. Цена Эфириума снизилась на 1,85% за последние 24 часа и находится около ключевого уровня поддержки в $3 010, согласно данным CoinMarketCap. Однако, данные о ликвидации позиций показывают, что трейдеры больше склонны верить в то, что цена продолжит падать в ближайшем будущем. Если цена вырастет на 3%, то произойдет ликвидация шорт-позиций на сумму $345 млн. С другой стороны, снижение на 3% до уровня $2 920 приведет к ликвидации лонг-позиций на сумму всего $237 млн. Это происходит после решения Grayscale отозвать свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум 7 мая, всего за три недели до планируемого решения Комиссии по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC). Также это происходит на фоне спекуляций о возможной классификации Эфириума как ценной бумаги и судьбе заявок на создание ETF на Эфириум на рынке фьючерсов. Несмотря на оптимизм в начале года, аналитики становятся все более скептичными относительно возможности SEC одобрить ETF на Эфириум к следующему сроку 23 мая. Похожее мнение преобладает и среди криптосообщества. Согласно Нью-Йоркской платформе для предсказаний в области криптовалют Polymarket, 92% участников считают, что заявки на создание ETF на Эфириум будут отклонены. Также существуют общие опасения относительно общего использования Эфириума и отсутствия спекулятивного интереса со стороны краткосрочных держателей (STH). "Использование Эфириума в настоящее время настолько низко, что их механизм сжигания не успевает догнать выпуск для валидаторов", — прокомментировал криптоаналитик Джеймс Чек, известный как "Checkmatey", в своей публикации на X 7 мая. 8 мая Glassnode сообщила, что недо-производительность Эфириума в этом цикле относительно Биткоина (BTC) объясняется "заметной задержкой спекулятивного интереса" со стороны STH группы. Однако, за несколько дней до этой новости некоторые трейдеры были оптимистичны относительно того, что цена Эфириума может прорваться к концу 2024 года. "Аналогичный фрактал, как в IV квартале 2020 года, прорыв может произойти в III квартале 2024 года согласно историческому шаблону", — рассказал псевдонимный криптотрейдер Эш Крипто своим 1,1 миллионам подписчиков 6 мая. "Эфириум в настоящее время движется в рамках падающего клина, с его ценой, тестирующей значительную зону поддержки. Ожидайте возможного бокового движения в этой зоне поддержки", — рассказал псевдонимный криптокомментатор TheCryptoPalace своим 20 400 подписчикам на X 1 мая.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Welcome to MoonerHive—the ultimate platform for discovering the latest cryptocurrency tokens and earning rewards. Whether you're a seasoned investor or new to the crypto world, MoonerHive offers a unique way to engage with the crypto market through token listings, voting, and airdrops. Engage with the Crypto Market and Earn Rewards MoonerHive puts you in control. Our platform lets you actively participate in the crypto community by voting for your favorite tokens. Every vote earns you points, which you can redeem for cryptocurrencies on our platform. Gone are the days of passive investing; with MoonerHive, your engagement pays off. Early Access to New Cryptocurrency Tokens Explore the newest cryptocurrency tokens before they hit the mainstream. MoonerHive provides early access to innovative projects with high growth potential. As a member, you’ll be among the first to discover and support these exciting opportunities. Earn Free Crypto with Airdrops MoonerHive's airdrop system lets you earn free crypto just by participating in token launches and engaging with the community. It's a simple and rewarding way to grow your crypto holdings while staying informed about new projects. Sign Up to Experience MoonerHive Ready to start earning rewards and discovering new tokens? Sign up for MoonerHive today to unlock exclusive benefits, earn points, and claim cryptocurrencies. Don't miss out on the next big thing in crypto—be at the forefront of the revolution. Boost Your Token's Visibility If you're a project owner looking to gain exposure, Mooner Hive offers a comprehensive listing platform. List your token and connect with a community of passionate crypto enthusiasts. Our platform provides the visibility and engagement you need to succeed. Launch Your Own Token with Mooner Hive Mooner Hive also features a Token Generator for project owners looking to launch their tokens through our advanced software. With countless airdrop opportunities and a user-centric approach, Mooner Hive is paving the way for the future of DeFi. Join Mooner Hive today and start your rewarding crypto journey! Whether you're a crypto investor or a project owner, we're your one-stop destination for new token launches, airdrops, and earning crypto. Get Social With Moonerhive Twitter | Telegram | Instagram | Facebook | Github
    • Надо ждать когда ФРС начнет снижать ставку и тогда можем и новый ATH увидеть. Акции в США полнимаются тоже на этих ожиданиях.
    • Из-за рабочего графика пока не успеваю играть совсем. Но все собираюсь. : мая в Дискорде было опубликовано объявление по поводу обновлений:   Мне лично крайне неудобно логиниться каждый раз заново на Луну в Метамасом как они сделали сейчас.
    • Актуальные курсы на 8.05   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,3 % за $. / 1.3 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp