What is the effect of Crypto trading on Stock trading? Is it positive or negative? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

What is the effect of Crypto trading on Stock trading? Is it positive or negative?

Before the arrival of cryptocurrencies, traders used to do stock trading. Stock trading has a longer history than crypto trading and there are still many people who claim to earn high profit from this traditional market. But since 2009 when bitcoin came into existence, crypto trading became a strong competitor for stock trading and attracted investors and traders attention to itself. Many traders pulled their money out from stocks market and invested it on crypto to give it a try.

I think this trend must have had some negative effects on the popularity of stock trading. Cryptocurrencies now have a huge market capitalization and volume. Do you think crypto trading will make stock trading obsolete in the near future? Is is a threat for Forex? Which kind of trading do you think will survive in the future?

• +1 1

Stock trading has made crypto more dynamic, its demand is increasing day by day, trading volume has increased as crypto stock is in the market, I think it will increase day by day.

I think it will be a good thing and not bad, because stock trading made crypto more unique, so i think it was a good thing and will not threat the stock trading at all.

2 hours ago, MinJax said:

Stock trading did not match the current context. Cryptocurrencies have had an advantage over forex. Proof of forex investors is turning to cryptocurrencies. Each time there will be a type of money assets to meet the needs.

So, according to your opinion cryptocurrency has had a negative effect on Forex trading market because most Forex investors are now pulling their money out to buy crypto coins and experience trading at a different level.

If this trend continues, Forex traders may try to make crypto market less effective by publishing false information about cryptocurrency in social media networks to encourage people to return to their market and compensate for the loss of capitalization. I think cryptocurrency market has developed some enemies for itself because no one would predict such an enormous success to happen in such a short period of time. That's why some people are trying to ruin the reputation of cryptocurrency in the world to stop its progress.

Those are different product and market, I don't think has impact between them. If you say many people pulled their money out from stocks market and invested in crypto that's wrong because impact happen in currency not stock. For people who trade on forex impact is really real. Take time to join forex group and find information about it.

cryptotalk trading playing a very vital role for trading in stock market.Cryptotalk trading is like the trading stock market.It is similar to the stock market.People can learn from here how to trade in stock market.

According to similarities that exist between stock and crypto trading, do you think those who are trained for stock trading can do crypto trading without problem? I know that they are two different concepts but the basics are somehow similar. For example, terms like candlesticks or bull and bear market have similar meanings in both platforms. There must be some exclusive terms in each field but every stock trader can be a successful crypto trader and vice versa. I think the only way cryptocurrency can affect stock is that people buy stocks with their cryptocurrencies. This way both markets can relate to each other.

i dont think so crypto trading cannot harm stock trading nor negatively niether positively both are different platforms u can find enough information about that on internet here i dnt think u can find anything thing related to that or something related to it 

Well I think there are many traders or investors who like the stock and forex trading. I don't know which trading will survive in the future, but for sure those three will.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Effect of crypto trading is positive but if you take it as a positive way for example if you loss then you will take it as negative way but in this condition you have to take it is positive way rules are same for both trading 

On 12/10/2019 at 8:39 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Before the arrival of cryptocurrencies, traders used to do stock trading. Stock trading has a longer history than crypto trading and there are still many people who claim to earn high profit from this traditional market. But since 2009 when bitcoin came into existence, crypto trading became a strong competitor for stock trading and attracted investors and traders attention to itself. Many traders pulled their money out from stocks market and invested it on crypto to give it a try.

I think this trend must have had some negative effects on the popularity of stock trading. Cryptocurrencies now have a huge market capitalization and volume. Do you think crypto trading will make stock trading obsolete in the near future? Is is a threat for Forex? Which kind of trading do you think will survive in the future?

But now we face a problem with the stock trading model in the crypto market. The bitcoin future has made some people moved into this market without realizing that is not real bitcoin. I believe we need to educate people more about this problem. 

I think many stock trader are converting to crypto trading as the crypto trading is much profitable than stock trading .

Many stock traders are becoming interested about crypto trading as crypto trading is much profitable than stock trading . I think in future crypto trading will be first choice of them.

7 hours ago, PerryLam said:

Crypto trading is much simpler than stocks, because in crypto trading you do not need to be a professional trader or have sufficient knowledge to analyze the market or use any trading tools, just buy a coin that is rumored to be pumped, and sell it when you make a profit.

Well, that is not true my friend. You always to have skills in everything you do in life. You said it loud and clear about pumped coin rumor. And we should avoid spreading and buy gossip. Otherwise, we just a bunch of ladies here.

We do need a basic trading skill.

Stock Market and crypto Market are world far apart . And I believe that there is no effect (Positive and negative )of crypto markets on the stock markets. May be after a few years crypto will be able to have any kind of small effect of stock market.

On 12/26/2019 at 1:59 PM, auiwrb4 said:

In case you say that many people have withdrawn their money from the stock market and invested in cryptocurrencies, that's really wrong, deep traders haven't bought anyone who is a foreign exchange stock. Stocks are traded more because of the company's core business.

A good investor should have a diversified asset. So invest a bit in crypto won't hurt. After all, the crypto market is full of surprises.

There is no doubt that crypto is a big competitor for forex trading. But most professionals who work on forex trading, they work on the basis of facts and fiat currencies are stable. But crypto do not has these features and professionals do not like it because of unpredictablity. It is not chance that crypto trading will replace forex trading in near future. But when crypto will be stable then it can happen.

I think that trading cryptocurrencies will be a positive influence on stocks, it will promote securities to be more developed and more dynamic. I think this is not a threat

So far I do not think it constitutes a threat to Forex trading, but in the near future it may pose a threat to it and replace it permanently. For me, I think it will come the day Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies replace Fiat permanently and then it is normal that cryptocurrency trading will replace Forex trading.

The volume of crypto trade in the market is increasing every day, it has definitely harness the stock market.

On 12/10/2019 at 8:39 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I am already doing on stock market and forex market. In my opinion crypto market is the best market ever.

That is possible because on cryptocurrency market, we don't have time to trading, we can free to trading on anytime. Not like stock market, where on the night, the market is closed. On forex i see some minutes have a big gap on trading time. Other reason is stock market and forex market is near stable and have slow market. Not like cryptocurrency, everyday we can get profit or not with more than 1% margin. More insane the market is really fast when trading on 1 price to other price.

• Useful or interesting 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

23 hours ago, febriyana said:

I am already doing on stock market and forex market. In my opinion crypto market is the best market ever.

That is possible because on cryptocurrency market, we don't have time to trading, we can free to trading on anytime. Not like stock market, where on the night, the market is closed. On forex i see some minutes have a big gap on trading time. Other reason is stock market and forex market is near stable and have slow market. Not like cryptocurrency, everyday we can get profit or not with more than 1% margin. More insane the market is really fast when trading on 1 price to other price.

I read some articles about Forex and Stock and I think these markets don't grow as fast as cryptocurrency and are less profitable. The other problem with stock market is that not only beginners but even medium traders can't trade in stock market because it needs perfect knowledge and broad experience. So, only veterans can participate in stock or Forex but anyone higher than beginner's level can trade cryptocurrency and earn money. For these reasons I think most stock traders might leave the market and join crypto to earn faster with less effort.

The cryptocurrency market is still in its infancy and cannot compete with the Forex market or the stock market. The cryptocurrency trading volume is very small for stocks and forex, and there is no way to compare them.

I didn't hear or know the stock trading yet, but in my opinion the effect of it is not bad, some investors that switch from stock trading to crypto trading can have a enough experience to make a good profit and maybe they see crypto as good trading unlike stock trading so that's why they switch from stock to crypto. 

I do not think that any of the two markets will end, the stock market and the Forex market is a strong market and is traded by many people, and the crypto market is also a promising and strong market and many lovers of financial freedom trade in it and believe in its future, all that can happen is Some liquidity will exit from one market to another according to the market boom, but the two markets will remain in the long run.