How do you see new cryptocurrency project? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

How do you see new cryptocurrency project?

I will not give up searching for good cryptocurrency projects even though I often get fraudulent projects. I will definitely have the knowledge to choose a good project from experience

By and large I generally observe the new crypto venture in some ICO rating sites and in some Crypto coins audit locales. There we can discover and the judge the genuine venture effectively. 

Furthermore, neet to realize which is genuine and best venture for us

The altcoin market is overcrowded. It's hard coming out with a totally new project.

Someone would have already created a project just like yours OR very similar to yours.

This creates competition in the crypto space and the most resilient survives. Others hit the rocks along the way.

One of my cousin told me about crypto currency so I just enter in crypto currency and also know about new crypto currency project.....

You don't have to participate in the campaigns to free for such projects, because every project is a new currency without a goal or a clear roadmap fraudulent have been issued in the attempt of the staff to get some money from investors and deceive them

Everyone has some idea about many new projects launching their ieo on idax exchange now almost done and dusted by this exchange done scam to the investors. So many new projects but failed to sustain their conditions.

On 12/10/2019 at 5:49 PM, Delgboke said:

Sometimes I wonder why people just bring up new cryptocurrency project without a clear vision to last in the industry, because I have participated in different cryptocurrency bounty campaign some will reward you for doing task for them, thinking that they will list on exchange they will disappear and the project end up becoming a scammer project. So what do you think? 

Yes i agreed your account why people just bring new cryptocurry project without a clear vision to last its a good,,,,

New crypto projects may be scams or a new opportunity to make millions of dollars, what you can do is keep working and trying maybe one day you will be able to get rich through any new crypto project...!!!

A well-laid white paper can set the stage for an entire generation. Look at what the Bitcoin white paper has done today. So no attention should be paid to the ICO Project that has made no effort to write a good white paper.

All legits cryptocurrencies projects once they are started they must be introduced or get promoted by the legits exchangings platforms

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Most new projects are doomed to fail. They basically don't have any funds and just invest their free time to create an ERC20 project, hoping for free marketing from the community in social media through bounties, offering them only a chance for a really small amount of their worthless coin. They have no business plan, no marketing funds and no idea how to move forward. So in this market they can't probably go on unless they bring something extremely useful.

Enter prequels are usually chaotic people that just do and don't think about the results and the way they achieve their goals first. So we see lots of projects that die at the very beginning of their life 

Of course in the first see you might think it's good but it depends if that project is really have a great concepts and have intense study it can boom in the market but if that just a simple and just a waste of course it can't recognize by everyone in the crypto world.

I see most as scam. It can be scam or a project that can not be completed. Both are scam to me. They are resulting to losses for investors. 

On 12/11/2019 at 5:35 AM, Ardian1206 said:

Well, in this campaign forum, I feel grateful for the cryptocurrency that has held this project.  then the other project that smells of fraud if not run properly you are right.

Yes i know well in this campaign  forum , i feel grateful for the cryptocurrency  that has held this project  , i think its  try to get this done before you buy it for sell in the markets what you doing in this  trade ,  there are many good project on the market , 

On 12/10/2019 at 6:19 PM, Delgboke said:

Sometimes I wonder why people just bring up new cryptocurrency project without a clear vision to last in the industry,

Here is a simple answer MONEY. They bring out this fantastic coin, and people get in, invest money through ICO or IEO, and when they have made enough money, they just look for a window to move out. Like HIT AND RUN. It scam and the scammers favorite tactics, Make a bunch of money and be gone. This is the sad part of crypto. Something that cannot be stopped, except by educating the masses. 

Well I see it now as a Very important earning project. Through this many people can earn money. It is very important for every country. It could be a turning point for the world. As a result it’s become a earning project for me.                     

You can never search real site in any social media or web site and browser, but in my thinking if you want to real or useful site you can find here. I find here much more useful site here

56 minutes ago, Enggislam528 said:

I don't think so.. there is a need for new cryptocurrency projects, because so many fail in their planning, only a few percent are successful but the price of koi is also very cheap.many of their coins die because there are no investors who want to invest there..

In that case maybe we need as many as possible so if others fail others wont, crypto projects are what brings more people to crypto, we need them.

On 12/10/2019 at 6:19 PM, Delgboke said:

Sometimes I wonder why people just bring up new cryptocurrency project without a clear vision to last in the industry, because I have participated in different cryptocurrency bounty campaign some will reward you for doing task for them, thinking that they will list on exchange they will disappear and the project end up becoming a scammer project. So what do you think? 

Crypto currency are becoming a necessity for the internet. Which brings more new coins. Majority of them has no value in the market , some turns out to be scams . Research on the coins you're interested in properly before you actually start collecting them. 

• +1 1

So many projects are coming in the crypto currency world without vision really. First they spend the huge amount to make the  strongest community but after sometime they will not have enough backup funds to run the project anymore. 

• +1 1

Ideas differ on why new currencies and projects are manufactured and ultimately be a failure or a fraud because their main goal is to raise money and deceive investors in the project or that it has failed

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 4/4/2020 at 8:15 AM, Thekingcallme said:

Ideas differ on why new currencies and projects are manufactured and ultimately be a failure or a fraud because their main goal is to raise money and deceive investors in the project or that it has failed

Not all projects, only a few that do that, that's why new ideas are not the main reason for investors to believe in cryptocurrency projects, because there are so many projects that have new ideas but become scam, so that not only ideas that we should look at, but also the product and real work that the team has done on the project, and my advice is don't ever believe in projects that haven't done anything, projects like this usually only have a concept (whitepaper) only.

• +1 1

It is best to analyze your own space to see the new cryptocurrency project. The downside here is that others always give the wrong information. Earlier, all the updated information about Crypto was known through Telegram but Telegram is now scamming. That is why one uses his or her talents for the most success.

• +1 1