What will happen if crypto is fully Adopted? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What will happen if crypto is fully Adopted?

Who said to you that the people who lived in village not used internet now a days. Its clear your mind buddy now we are in 2020 and mostly people's used internet in village also. I myself live in village and working on crypto market last two years. 

I believe the governments will do something to those people who are living in the villages, there must be a solution for them because they still use mobile services and other digital services while they are in the village.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 3/22/2020 at 11:53 AM, Basad said:

This will be a good advantage to everyone in this world, cryptocurrency will be used with different method if usage especially the payment of good and services

Not to everyone, some people will lose while some will gain. That is cryptocurrencies for you. We investing now will gain more and people that first invested will gain the most. People that invested later will gain little or lose. 

I think that then countries will create their own cryptocurrencies because many mobile wallets from phone manufacturers will support cryptocurrencies.

I believe that with the adoption of cryptocurrencies these villages will be developed and become smart villages and support crypto as well

• -1 2

Life is great and enjoy it

On 12/10/2019 at 5:56 PM, Delgboke said:

There are people who living in the remote villages in the different part of the world who are not knowledgeable when it comes to internet talk less of Blockchain, what do you will happen to them if cryptocurrency is fully adopted in the financial system. 

In my opinion, crypto cannot be fully adopted by people around the world, because cryptocurrency will only be an alternative currency to fiat, crypto can also be used as an investment asset so this is very helpful if you want to invest there.

In the next few years, I think most of the people in this world(more than 90%) will have an access to the smartphones and internet. If cryptocurrency is fully adopted in the financial system, I think , majority of people will be using this digital technology to pay or receive the payments, cash will be still there to fulfill the rest of demands.  

• +1 1

If that will happen it will be lucky for them because sponsors will be many and they will develop all the villages so that everyone can feel as a human being. All large currencies when they unite they will do great things to those villagers.

Those people living in remote areas can still use fiat money but they should be educated also on how to use Cryptocurrency and it should be the basic, because when they come to the city they are going to use it, the government should create a law that will make every citizen knowledgeable in Cryptocurrency.

They will continue to use fiat and cannot use crypto, the people there will not be able to fully use crypto due to Internet limitations. Crypto cannot be fully adopted there, only cities that have internet networks can adopt cryptocurrency.

On 10.12.2019 at 12:56, Delgboke said:

Есть люди, живущие в отдаленных деревнях в разных частях мира, которые не осведомлены, когда дело доходит до Интернета, не говоря уже о блокчейне, что вы с ними станете, если криптовалюта будет полностью внедрена в финансовой системе. 

в деревнях что то да выращивают!будут продавать за криптовалюту а потом за эту же криптовалюту покупать все необходимое!весь мир переходит на цифовые криптоактивы но лучшее с чем работать это биржа YOBIT Существует много финансовых рынков, но лучшее, что я нашел, было через платформу yobit.net. Я многому научился благодаря этой платформе. Я рекомендую ее для вашего лучшего будущего.

Today, there are no longer remote villages that world news cannot reach with regard to cryptocurrencies or anything else, the world has become a small village thanks to the Internet, and therefore there will be no problem if cryptocurrencies are adopted.

• +2 1

On 12/10/2019 at 4:56 PM, Delgboke said:

There are people who living in the remote villages in the different part of the world who are not knowledgeable when it comes to internet talk less of Blockchain, what do you will happen to them if cryptocurrency is fully adopted in the financial system. 

Do not think again about  remote village  now because almost all the educated  person now a days trying to take research  about crypto currency  as crypto currency  now most research  able thing ..  Again now a days online, electricity  available  every  where so people can easily know about it.. 

Good question mate, well is a simple case here because if crypto is fully adopted all the necessary means of doing transaction will be provided to the place it did not exist, most especially the village area and it serve as another income strategy because certain fees will be attached to it in the place they did not exist.

• +1 1

I think this thing will be bad for those people who are old and have no knowledge about the crypto so if any field want to fully adopted crypto then he should give knowledge about the crypto to his workers so that they don't face any issue in taking payment .

In my views its very progressive step towards the digital world and for the easiness of whole peoples. I think it's  possible but very difficult task to adopt the crypto as whole financial sector,as many parts of world where internet service is not available and they face difficulty in simple phone calls. So it take about very long time to take this change. But hope for best and provide your best services to your nation for any positive step.

If the encryption is fully adopted, work with this coding will be doubled, an increase in daily production will be doubled, profits will be doubled, and people will work with them as if they are highly profitable jobs that can always be relied upon with successful work.

We all know some countries have accepted crypto now as it stand but if is finally adopted in the whole world then it will be a massive boast in crypto world and the demands of these coins will be very high and we will witness more projects into the market.

• Useful or interesting 1

Right query mate, nicely is a easy case right here due to the fact if crypto is fully adopted all the vital manner of doing transaction can be furnished to the location it did now not exist, most mainly the village vicinity and it serve as any other profits approach due to the fact certain fees can be attached to it inside the region they did now not exist.

• +3 1

If is fully adopted cryptocurrency will attract a lot of people to it, but I think will not be more profitable than right now. Because the government will introduce the high tax for who trade it or hold it...etc and will miss its volatility price, for this reason will not be profitable.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

If crypto currencies becomes fully adopted, then the world will definitely becomes a better place especially when it comes to financial approaches

When crypto will be totally adopted then the village people will be aware about the block chain and crypto market and they also will be engaged in crypto market. Many people do jobs in this office and College teaching so those people salary is high. So they should need to invest unneeded money to bitcoin.