Withdraw btc from Yobit - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Withdraw btc from Yobit

Yobit can be the most famous facet on the globe right now take away BTC via yobit and many others below consequently this is the wonderful entire facet who wishes to do work in on-line must occur below this is the okay doing work facet inside on-line.

On 12/10/2019 at 6:51 AM, Goodcoin said:

litecoin.

On 12/10/2019 at 7:22 AM, Tine0313 said:

ripple

On 12/10/2019 at 8:48 AM, iloveyobit said:

doge

I agreed with those three but I also have one that I use when want to withdraw USD and with e-wallets, as explain in this post:

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Don't go directly btc withdrawal it has much cost. Go much down currencies coin like ltc or ethereum xrp xlm etc so that charging is so much low.

I personally converted my satoshis into ripple since this is the only available altcoins available on our local exchanger wallets other than Bitcoin.. because Bitcoin really has high withdrawal fees.But for now I try to save my satoshis for the upcoming halving as predicted bitcoins value would soar even higher after that event.

It is better to convert the bitcoin to litcoin during withdraw.Because it cost of withdraw is less the.As the withdraw fee of bitcoin is high than litcoin.

Yes, there are many currencies for low fees in Yobit, I do not remember all the currencies, but as I remember there are ETC, XRP you can try on your own in Yobit until you find a suitable currency for you. This is not difficult because there are too many currencies and there are a lot of options.

On 10.12.2019 at 14:23, Loly said:

I want to withdraw sim btc from Yobit but bitcoin fees is very high!

What is the best currency to convert btc to it and withdraw from Yobit with the lowest fees? Can you help me please? 

You can alternately check the commissions of different coins and choose the lowest. I think LTC comes out with a small Commission. Perhaps there are coins and with a smaller Commission to find out you need to sort through each.

On 12/10/2019 at 7:12 PM, PiroSense said:

XRP has minimal fees. You could also try in ETH. Both offers smaller fees than Bitcoin. Just make sure that the address you're sending to matches with your cryptocurrency of choice.

This is so helpful, thank you. With that being said, I have been thinking about investing into ripple now because thinking it would be more beneficial in the future. 

of course it is doge coin. the littlest fee for withdraw and also a very good token. You will pay a fee up to 5-7 times less than if you would withdraw bitcoin directly

Yobit to Btc Withdraw fee is 0.00120000, which is too much, if any investor will not withdraw from Yobit with Btc, thus Yobit will be at risk.

According to me you should go for Ethereum Classic . If you don't like ETC you can also go for dashcoin or Litecoin. I hope if the amount is very low better will be Etc or Ltc. Now decision is yours. 

You are right if you withdraw BTC then the withdrawal fees are so high almost you have to pay 10$ but if you convert your BTC into LTC then the fees will low like 0.2$

On 12/10/2019 at 4:23 PM, Loly said:

What is the best currency to convert btc to it and withdraw from Yobit with the lowest fees? Can you help me please? 

I will suggest you waves and ltc. waves volume is low so you may loss in trade. so, just convert your btc to ltc and make a transection, it will cost 0.10$ fee

Bengali?

View this Topic

You can do with XRP, XLM, LTC or ETH, i sometimes withdraw XRP and other times XLM, but if you get more bitcoin then you can hold and withdraw when you have more directly, well is your choice. 

9 hours ago, Sumonhn91 said:

Yobit to Btc Withdraw fee is 0.00120000, which is too much, if any investor will not withdraw from Yobit with Btc, thus Yobit will be at risk.

I did not understand anything from what usaid my friend, he is talking  about the high fees when withdrawing bitcoin from yobit , and the best currency for me is  litcoin . 

On 12/10/2019 at 5:23 PM, Loly said:

DGB has a very low fee on YouTube. LTC and dash also have low fees, but the problem lies with the address you are sending because there are not many exchangers that provide DGB pairs with USD. A better way to reduce transaction fees, in my opinion, is LTC and ethereum.

24 minutes ago, Aniruddha saha said:

The best withdrawal coin is xrp or xlm. The fees is very low in this coin check it

How about Tron or waves? Because I think that the fee is not too high and the transaction can finish in a short time. I don't think too much about the fee because that is something that we need to do in the crypto and if we can make a big profit, the fee will not be a problem because we still get big money in our account.

I am totally new to yobit. Now i am using it. Yobit platform is awesome and nice looking interface. So i hope soon  i will get withdraw from yobit. I think yobit is a nice platform for new users of crypto currency.

On 12/10/2019 at 5:37 PM, tienda said:

Yes if you want withdraw from your Yobit account choose other cryptocurrencies than Bitcoin, because Bitcoin withdraw fees is very high, I recommend you Ethereum(ETH) or Ripple(XRP).

Yes, I do the same too.  I widraw my sathosi to XRP or Ethereum and then sell it to exchanged in my country. Those who receive crypto and transfer to my bank account just check for the beay excharged on your local country with the cheap fee. Notice the exchanhed ia ONLiNE or offline.

I suggest you please convert your bitcoin to doge coin and withdraw in other exchanger and convert bitcoin. Doge coin transition fees is very low. Apply this method in minimize your lose for btc transitions.

Come to see the answer on your thread question. Good to know that forum members are activity helping other members of forum. 

Yes the btc withdrwal is hifh in yobit but you have another way to with it . if you buy ltc and then withdraw it you do not need to pay high fees. you can withdraw only at 0.002 ltc  which is a very low value.

obviously it is not worthwhile to directly withdraw bitcoin from yobit because of too high fees, the best system and transform them into dogecoin or litecoin or ripple and then withdraw the fees so they are much lower

On 10/12/2019 at 18:12, sdsonjoy50 said:

Le retrait sur BTC est beaucoup plus facile, vous pouvez retirer votre solde BTC en cliquant sur retirer de votre portefeuille, mais il est bon de savoir que si vous souhaitez retirer BTC sur le site Yobit, vous devez payer des frais de 0,00120000.

There are other solutions like converting from Bitcoin to another coin with not too high feels like Doge or Litecoin because with a transfer in value of Bitcoin costs a lot.