What are your fears before investing in crypto? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What are your fears before investing in crypto?

Usually when I invest in cryptocurrency, I generally try not to pay attention to emotions, because if I take them into account, instead of believing that a certain coin will grow, I will not invest in it and lose my money. (Even if from inaction)

My fears usually involves if no return of income and my investment would be bubble by the time I invest. The more money to invest, the more scared to lose it. 

Personally my fears into entering bitcoin is that I am going to waste my money and time into something that is not sure. Of course like any other beginners, I was hesitant and would always think twice about engaging into the cryptocurrency world.

we all know that the fears of investments are being scammed of others but if we just research of we dealing it we never be scam of them and the last of fear is if our investment drop to zero because of lower value of coins..

4 hours ago, babakashi2020 said:

I used to think that hackers can easily steal my money but now that I have more idea on crypto. I am sure that I am the one in charge of my own security.

yes you are in charge of your own security and now that you know the way around it is good for you.

4 minutes ago, tatimer said:

Before entering the arena of crypto I found out whether or not this become actual, properly when I learned the history, the framework, the principles in it.  my mind considers commonly amazing in phrases of protection and its exchanges.  i really like crypto.

The only reason i like crypto is it;s volat;e that makes trading easier and more profitable, without it i would have not been in crypto.

Everybody has some fears of getting scammed ,robbed by fake website pretending to be legit company. But many people don't realize that until it's too late . Human nature seems to get lured easily in high profit and realizes after being scammed. I don't invest in any websites anymore as I have never profited from any website I invested in. 

41 minutes ago, Alensam said:

What is its a scam or what if the price dumps after i put money

That is a very common fear that most people have failed to mention, i thought about it and it is the exactly of my main fears.

7 hours ago, Shuvro33 said:

Cryptocurrency is very popular in the present world. It is mainly run by Bitcoin Star. My initial stage in the cryptocurrency world. The moment I heard, I just ended up saying it was a scam. So you must think and invest before investing.

Yes you have to think and at that time there are so many new project all over the internet

5 hours ago, Aghiad1 said:

I was afraid that the encryption was fraudulent and I was not convinced about it, but after going deep into this field I discovered that the encryption is important, convenient and safe

Bitcoin is open-source and everyone can see the code. The bitcoin network cannot be hacked. So you don't need to be afraid.

For me investing is still dangerous ! because I could lose everything in a while ! so I like to collect my money ! maybe in the future I will think about investing !

My fear in cryptocurrency before investing in crypto is the market value of the cryptocurrency and I didn't know the price or the value is too low, what if I invest and I didn't monitor the market value of the crypto, what will happen to it and also in trading to the market.

This is my first impression about how to do research in worldwide cryptocurrencies, which is better than cryptocurrence, and I don't have better knowledge for online work.

20 hours ago, Afzalsidhu said:

I m always canfused in taking steps i dont know when i should start and when i have to stop thats my fear before inveting in cryptographer.

It is not as fearful as you imagine my friend. What you mentioned is called enter and exit points in crypto world. It depends on price for each coin. You should first choose a coin for investment. Then you should study about its price behavior and find its bottom and peak prices. After that you can determine which price is low and which one is high. Then you enter market when the price is low and sell your coin and exit when the price reaches a high amount. You can specify a certain price as an exit point to reduce your fear.

Now its almost more then one decade and we have still some big troubles and fears near us because we have some good rumours about this so if you not understand what are you doing then better never invest because its not going to help you just creating hype around you if you want to do something then surely first of all kill this fear and then have some good knowledge and information about this then invest its going to help you.

We see Bitcoin price can massively increase price .and we called it bull run.but i am afraid because of it's price volatility it may also massively decrease it's price .im afraid that maybe when im sleeping its value dumps a lot and If that happen I will lost a lot of money.

I’ve never really had any, I guess losing money would be the main issue, but then again I’m prepared to lose some so it’s not that big of an issue

The most fearing thing in cryptocurrency is all of a sudden coin or token price getting very low, and wallet being hacked with nothing left in wallet when recovered ,being hacked without any other links click or without doing any other things which lead wallet to get access by the hacker ,so being protected by blockchain , sometimes look like how wallet can be hacked- can happen .

On 10/12/2019 at 10.42, Delgboke said:

Pada tahap awal saya di dunia cryptocurrency saat saya mendengarnya, saya hanya menyimpulkan bahwa itu adalah penipuan yang merupakan ketakutan utama saya pada saat itu, Apa pendapat Anda sebelum masuk ke bisnis? 

My fear in investing crypto is the fear of losing some or all of the money invested. That was my fear before investing in crypto.

bitcoin isn't just cryptocurrency, it's not just business, but more than that, cryptocurrency is the answer to every economic problem, and for the worries faced by beginners, I'm sure, many of them are afraid of being attacked by hackers,
but that concern will certainly fade away over time, because we already know how to properly secure assets.

23 hours ago, Rieo said:

My fear in investing crypto is the fear of losing some or all of the money invested. That was my fear before investing in crypto.

We all have that fear, no one will want to lose his money to be back for rhat

Initially I assumed the same as OP that bitcoin is a scam because of the drastic price changes, over time I became interested too and it turns out it is true that bitcoin can provide huge profits

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

For me they are afraid because they can't take the risk of investing into crypto, i think because of the bad news of it due to scams or bitcoin market fall and also not all best opportunity are grab by people.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Nothing to be fear about as far there is capital I their see no reason why I won't invest in crypto side.

I have one fear about investing in crypto currencies.That's if I buy some crypto,then it's price can go low in future.As a result I'll get loss.

8 hours ago, Md Hridoy Ahmed said:

i've been worried about my money when i investing some crypto coins because i have a friend that investing some coins that has a low value but this coin are be stable at the small amount of 

Your friend should be very carefully because those coins that's are been stable for a long time sometimes they can be don't have investors, thats means they are the dead coins