What are your fears before investing in crypto? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What are your fears before investing in crypto?

one of the my biggest fears was losing my money and still its is my fear also I've been scared of scammers and hackers.

i did not have any fears. actually when i come to know about bitcoin i search it and found it very interesting currency. than i started to find ways to earn from crypto currency.

• +5 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Well, the common fear that a person could feel, the fear to be scammed and of course losing money at first honestly some of my friends offer me a job in crypto, but I reject those offers knowing that it was maybe a scam but after some proof and I see their fruit of hard work and investment I slowly explore crypto, and luckily someone offer me a job and investment and I grab the opportunity, and from that, I realize the fear of losing money could be done if the person that will invest don't have a skill and knowledge about the things he/she do.

I always worry before investing because a lot of cloud mining websites are scam and work for the first days then they steal your money. 

Like your condition i had same condition that if i invest and got scammed then what will i do and other fear was that if i start trading and i get loss then how do i will get make it recover

The only fear I had before investing in crypto was like yours, do I ever fall into the scandal or not.  Again there was some fear that if I did not have the amount of crypto currency I bought, then I would lose a lot, so I had these fears.

Initially, the concept of digital money seemed far-fetched. i did not understand how they could transact with virtual money. More so, how could they use this money while no system or government is issuing and regulating the currencies.

On 12/25/2019 at 8:57 AM, Jump said:

I fear in cryptocurrency when I invest to a coin and the price are still continuous going fall and that's not quite good as a part of the investor because it does not give any profit on us but it gives a losing of income.

I have that fear up till date, i don't want to be on the losing side, when i am about to invest or trade i use to be careful

when i was new in this crypto market i have fear that how this can work how we invest in internet currency and how we get our funds and profit from this .but when i study and get knowledge i understood that this is real and good for me.

The only fear is that one day it will not be having value but As I can see That it will continue in out modern days.

Digital payments not bad and not impossible!

Probably the misunderstanding that cryptocurrencies are scam or fraud. Of course hearing those in news would make you think twice or thrice. But thank God I realized cryptoworld is more than we xould think of.

On 12/10/2019 at 11:56 AM, Fatihgani12 said:

I first started the world of Crypto confused with this new innovation How concepts, goals, history. finally I understood that this was truly digital based.

All crypto market is a digital market and so many coin in it now, this time crypto market will show us loss because all the market is down but soon this time it will make a great bull and then we got profit in it. If you want to buy the coins then buy old coins not new coins because almost new coins are fake.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

the only thing I was afraid when I met with cryptocurrencies is that my money may not be credited to the balance of the exchange or it will not go to my wallet when withdrawing, I think many people face this fear

On 12/10/2019 at 11:42 AM, Delgboke said:

What was your thought before coming into the business?

I also though it was back in the days, since it just got popular, and there's nothing really backing it other than trust. There's no real physical asset to back its value.

My biggest fear in crypto currency is that, if i sell my all the saving tokens at some price and the market crushes down then i will loose all my saving tokens.

In the beginning of my first investments my major fear was when i was to send my coins to another address for example an exchange and i was worried and checked the address as to be exremely careful to not make mistake and send somewhere else.

When I start crypto trading, I did not know much about it I was afraid taht i will lose may money But as I start trading i learn and get some profit crypto trading is always risky business But if you learn properly and start trading then you can get good profits. 

cryptocurrencies obviously have great potential but are also too volatile, the real fear is losing everything that you have invested in a moment, you should stay all day following the quotes or be expert in margin trading

• +1 1

fear is not good for traders.

as a newbie there must be having fear of losing our funds.trust issues,improper trading ideology and lack of analytical skills .

Here are lists of Fear 
Cryptocurrencies are speculative
Legal uncertainty
Technical failures

Privacy

This might be some Fear for any Investors before investing

My only fear in crypto is loses that usually occurs when you invest with out experience and doing research usually beginners do this and scams are another fear for me in crypto