Crypto Future In India - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsurajsuman

Crypto Future In India

in india crypto currency banned but many peoples works in crypto through internet all works they do like investment trading buy sell local bitcoin exchange they do all work to earn bitcoins India banned cryptp currency but not peoples banned to work in crypto 

• +3 1

On 12/10/2019 at 8:04 AM, kingsurajsuman said:

Hello Everyone I am From India New Delhi, Noida Up. I am very Big crypto Lover last 8 Year, I have Good Experience in crypto But when the time passes then the INDIAN exchange is going shut down, here it is very difficult to work in India, in crypto Field Kindly sugget me what i do ?

Should I stop Crypto Or Not ?

I begain With 0 INR and i got Good Profit as well as knowledge.

Please dont give up crypto if you have good knowledge about it the you can go far dont let this get you down just find a way to do what you love and dont give up mate.

• -2 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

You can still do cryptocurrency even if India bans it. There are still websites that can be accessed in India and exchanges that you can access. The web hosted wallets can still be accessed in India. The only thing you cannot do is to exchange it to your fiat currency. When the time comes and you have a lot of btc then you can just migrate to other friendly countries.

• +4 1

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

I think cryptocurrency can make quick money. What kind of people in India are working for future development projects in the headwaters? It is spreading all over the world. How to Make Money with Cryptocurrency Properly managing cryptocurrency will increase in the future.

• +4 1

don't worry they will change their mind, they can stop bitcoin for a while but not forever, since his decentralized nature is hard to stop it definitely so step by step they will start to accept him and stop seeing him only like an enemy

• +1 1

1 hour ago, kuseav said:

hiding their identities until allowed to trade in India India seems to be one of the centers where cryptocurrencies grow rapidly.

Yes it will grown rapidly but still it is not yet accepted by the country

• +2 1

On 10.12.2019 at 08:04, kingsurajsuman said:

Hello Everyone I am From India New Delhi, Noida Up. I am very Big crypto Lover last 8 Year, I have Good Experience in crypto But when the time passes then the INDIAN exchange is going shut down, here it is very difficult to work in India, in crypto Field Kindly sugget me what i do ?

First of all, you need to save your cryptocurrency and not touch it until better times, this will just help you save it and not spend it, take care of its safety and after a year you will feel the power.

• +4 1

Yeah, unfortunately India is not a country that has a very good economical system and thats why bitcoin is also not working very well there. I don't think you should stop using bitcoin, just keep collecting it

• -1 1

On 12/10/2019 at 6:04 AM, kingsurajsuman said:

I live in Bangladesh. In my country also crypto not regulated. That's why I sell my crypto on yobit to USD pair. After that I withdraw my fund to perfect money.

• +4 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 12/10/2019 at 1:04 AM, kingsurajsuman said:

Never stop with crypto but just move your assets to a different counry. Eventual the Indian government will see the importance of crypto (like China recently did) and things will get better in India regarding crypto.

• +3 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 12/10/2019 at 8:04 AM, kingsurajsuman said:

You can still use vpn apps to access international exchanges and continue trading in bitcoin. To collect your profits use payeer. Even if the government bans the domain of all the international exchanges in your country use an international broker to trade in your stead.

• +5 1

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Recently i found a news about india. India is now support cryptos. So i think you can continue your work. You will be profitable.      

• +3 1

You can still trade with the help of websites like localbitcoins. Even Reserve bank of India recently said that it has not banned crypto. 

• +5 1

Crypto has a great future in india because almost all the people uses it for their joy and also for earning profit so crypto has a great future in india. 

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, karader said:

Don't you continue to can do things related to cryptocurrency like bounties, airdrops, and replacing? I think in case the Indian exchange is closed you will be able exchange on remote alternate and pull lower back with paypal or other superior coins

cryptocurrency gives an independent exchange with a wide selection and cryptocurrency exchange is not a hindrance to worry at all - there are so many ways and exchangers.

• +1 1

Don't worry court say that cryptotalk is llegal in india. You you can use it legally and can earn money and invest money in cryptotalk 

• +5 1

Cryptocurrency future in India will be great, the India has excepted cryptocurrency and the supreme court have remove the banned, now many Indians can easily invest in cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency can now grow and adapt in India.

• Useful or interesting 1

All i know is that the bitcoin or crypto currency in india is banned.but if i where you dont stop.maybe in a near future there will be an exchanger that allows you to exchange youre coin.specially now a days that the crypto is very popular

I hope it benefits India a lot. Currently cryptocurrency is a very popular online forum ..The future of cryptocurrency will be great in India, many Indians use cryptocurrency and now many Indians can easily invest in cryptocurrency

• +2 1

i really believe in crypto's future.crypto will have a great future in India and whole world because crypto currency give us easier life we can transfer money to other countries just with a click and we pay low fee for that also Every day more people learn about crypto and crypto family become bigger it will increase the market volume.

• +2 1

On 12/10/2019 at 6:04 AM, kingsurajsuman said:

Hello everyone i am from bangladeshi new feni...l am very big crypto lover last 8 year, i have good experience in crypto but when the time passes then the Bangladesh exchange is going shut down,in crypto field kindly suggest me what i do?? 

Should i stop crypto or not?? 

• +4 1

Cryptocurrency is a famous item in the entire world. India is a large country. Many people are here using cryptocurrencies. So i think in future the number will increase greatly. And then the future can be told too much great. Thanks

• +1 1

You can always invest some of your money in real world, but i dont see that you should take off thar easy you should stay of course...

• +4 1

On 1/2/2020 at 5:04 PM, rajonmia said:

Maybe they do not banned this crypocurrency. Because Switzerland maybe launch their own crypto currency coin. If india banned this site. That is absolutely bad for Indians people.

Right, if india banned it then will be bad for the indian people for making profit from crypto and i think they will allow it very soon.

• +3 1

I think with cryptocurrencies you tin trade it any everyplace as is Without borders, for case in China and in attendance are a grouping of countries someplace cryptocurrency prohibited or banned but their peoples stagnant trade and purchase or sell, as they cant manipulate crypto or who trade it.so you can trade.