Will transaction fee increase after all bitcoin are mined. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Will transaction fee increase after all bitcoin are mined.

12 hours ago, Cryptominded said:

Yes the reality of the scarcity of Bitcoin will cause the price of Bitcoin to soar up and the fees even without any increase would then worth much more, so the miners would still find it worthwhile maintaining the network with lower and cheaper computing devices.

yea and with lightening network we will see even faster transactions and lower fees but lets just hope that bitcoin will keep going on this pace for a while and that china will not be messing up with the price again.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think yes because at the moment bitcoins quantity is increasing day by day because of mining and less people are aware about crypto but when all bitcoin will mined. The production of bitcoin will stopped but number of people who want to have bitcoin will increase. Thus because of high demand transcation fee will increase.

At presents, miners get reward from both our paid fees and mining amount. after all are mined, i think we need to pay more fees than now.

Bengali?

View this Topic

bitcoin fees can be increased anytime according to those platforms every bitcoin platform have different transaction fees it is increased or decreased anytime when they want to change but i think it depends on the worth of bitcoins and also on the price of bitcoin in market 

yes it will happen as bitcoin is mined out it will also increase transaction costs. I hope the transaction costs are low so as not to overburden.

It might be or it could be increase.When the price of bitcoin will pump high, It might increase a little bit.

I think yes. Cause if all the bitcoins are mined then there will be no coins left to charge the transactions! And for this reason the transactions fee will be increased when all the bitcoins are mined! 

On 12/10/2019 at 5:18 AM, Digicoin said:

What do you think?

It depends on a lot of factors, and not just having no block reward. For an instance, by the time all Bitcoin has been mined, technological advancements might have adopted and improved significantly, cutting the costs of transaction fees.

in my opinion, this will be remains the same the transaction fee because no matter what theall bitcoin are mined, the fee will be increased, we can't predict the price of it because no one cannot say that.

On 12/10/2019 at 5:18 AM, Digicoin said:

I guess yes, but, I may be wrong. I said so because there would be no other source of reward than the transaction fee.

You about your people.

What do you think?

I think yes too because those miners will not get any block rewards anymore. I hope we are wrong because sending bitcoins will cost more expensive compared to the current fee.

• Useful or interesting 2

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

The transaction fee will only increase from the way the price of bitcoin grows. Bitcoin will not mine, then the board will increase. 

On 12/10/2019 at 4:18 AM, Digicoin said:

I guess yes, but, I may be wrong. I said so because there would be no other source of reward than the transaction fee.

You about you people.

What do you think?

Maybe so, miners can only take bitcoin of it. This might make us also switch from bitcoin to altcoin at a lower cost. Current fees are expensive for most bitcoin users. I hope the fee will still be appropriate for users and not too expensive.

I don't think so. as I know btc mining will be ended in 2040. when the mining will be ended then btc transaction may be done with alternative way.

6 hours ago, Akbor said:

I don't think so. as I know btc mining will be ended in 2040. when the mining will be ended then btc transaction may be done with an alternative way.

What do you mean by the alternative way? Like sending bitcoin using the same feature in yobit called yobit codes? I think it might works.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

i think yes transaction fees can be increase i m not sure but it is possible but i dont think these type of mining platforms works well almost all are scams

Well because how do they get more, the fee as a gift the miners. Hopefully it is not too expensive to pity the small traders in the crypto world.

Yes it will. thats why i think to make btc collect as much as we can. because this is the opportunity to make bigger portfolio. also to mine all the btc will take years so we dont have to much worry about it.

On 12/11/2019 at 8:39 AM, himel398 said:

Friend! the rewards have begun to diminish...that can give you an answer to your question on how they will be in the future. In 2020 (may) the rewards will be about 900 bitcoin per day. Actually ,is is about in 1800 BTC. (Pools/Block)

I'm no talking about the longer it will take to finish mining all the coin, it is 140 more years I think, but the question s what happens after, how will kiners profit?

If Bitcoin price will hike and there will be a profit in mining then the process on increasing transaction fee will not come into effect

I think the bitcoin transactions fees should be decreased if all bitcoins will be mined, because the bitcoin price will be so high at that's time 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 12/9/2019 at 11:18 PM, Digicoin said:

You about you people.

What do you think?

Fees are expected to rise as bonuses decline. Transaction fees should become sufficiently valuable to encourage developers to continue mining, although they are unable to produce more bitcoins, but replacing them with money will do the trick.

Edited by SuperCrypto

I think so.

it's clear when Bitcoin mines his all coin then no one can't  mind for rewards.

that's why I think Bitcoin transaction fee will be increased. But if Bitcoin lightning network use case and popular then old Bitcoin transaction not use case.everyone should use Bitcoin lightning network where bitcoin lightning transections fee aee  too much low and more fast. 

for sure fee will rise as miners will not have more blocks to mine. than they will increase transaction fees. but it will take more time. there can be a new solutions against it.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 12/10/2019 at 4:18 AM, Digicoin said:

You about you people.

What do you think?

Can we expect a price increase if all bitcoin mined? The transaction fee price is followed by the price increase. You can assume 1 Satoshi is priceless now but not in the future.