How can I handle fear in cryptocurrency trading? - Page 21 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

How can I handle fear in cryptocurrency trading?

The world of cryptocurrencies needs a lot of knowledge and experience in order to be able to earn big money.  Fear must be overcome by increasing knowledge.  We can devote a lot of time to learning and reading various papers in the field of cryptocurrencies.  Knowledge and self-confidence are the basis of success.

• +1 1

Fear and greed are often identified as the primary drivers of financial markets. This is obviously excessive oversimplification, but fear and greed play an important role in the psychology of circulation. Understanding when these feelings are embraced or tamed can be the difference between a successful business and a short-term business career.

• +2 1

Although it is difficult to ignore fear or greed sometimes, this is very important, so that we can trade well without falling into big losses.
In my opinion, the best solution to avoid following feelings is to learn technical analysis, so you will be able to roughly predict what will happen and will not be afraid again.

• +2 1

The solution, in my opinion, is to believe and accept that cryptocurrencies are a fait accompli. It is the future of trade and dealings in buying and selling will become via cryptocurrencies. We must believe in that.

Being a trader you have fear about your currencies it is naturally ,It also happen in me .I also feel fear but not always i am hopeful that my currencies will remain safe and secured as i am using secured yobit exchange which can not hacked.You just need to understand the situation and you should remove your fear by your own .Just use strong password and don't share it with any other person and do your work without fear.

• +1 1

fear is a hard thing to handle and specially when its in crypto because there is always more fear like when you open buy order you are afraid the market will pump and you will be left behind and when the buy order is filled youre afraid the market will dump, just always trust your trade and your entry and have stop loss.!

• +2 1

In my view, to eliminate fear and suspicion, we need to strengthen our confidence in ourselves and our capabilities, and also increase our experience and knowledge about cryptography and cryptocurrencies.

You can't escape fear you have to face it for you to overcome it. Trading here it is all about taking risks and making quick decisions. You have to come around the idea that you may lose in order to learn and succeed later. 

• +2 1

This is a very easy thing that needs a lot of work in order to be able to avoid fear. It takes a lot of practice to be able to do that because it is very difficult because it is dangerous

I think the best way to handle fear in cryptography is to study the market situation before trading or making an investment so as to have a clear guidance on the direction the market is taking.

They should learn more about cryptocurrency, including its past and context, in my opinion.The majority of crypto investors are worried that their savings will be wasted as bitcoin's price falls. I believe that if they are aware of the price movement of bitcoin in the market, their uncertainty will be reduced.

Fear and greed are often identified as the primary drivers of financial markets. This is obviously excessive oversimplification, but fear and greed play an important role in the psychology of circulation. Understanding when these feelings are embraced or tamed can be the difference between a successful business and a short-term business career.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Saleena micky said:

So if i got you right, you mean to say that fear and greed are not so bad they just need to be applied at the right time.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I think the best way to avoid fear while trading that you should not think about your loss instead focus for profits and you should hold your coins for long time which will give you much profits than anything else

You have to remain ready to lose at all times, you cannot know the currency rate because it changes all the time so there is no problem if you make a mistake sometimes and lose some money, it is not your fault and you have to realize that, Monitor and study market fluctuations carefully to reduce the possibility of loss

• +3 1

The solution to overcoming fear and doubt when entering a trade, of course we have to get rid of that fear and doubt, everyone feels scared when they first trade. There are people who can overcome this fear and there are those who cannot overcome it and so they get out of the trade. But whatever the risk, if we want to be successful in any job then we have to face that fear.

• +5 1

I think they should study more about cryptocurrency, read about it's history and background. Most people in crypto fears that they might loss their investments because bitcoin's price is dropping. I think if they are aware about the movement of bitcoin's price in the market before it might lessen their fear.

• +2 1

Dear first of all do your all efforts on your trading. Don't be afraid because if you afraid you make wrong decisions. You be confident in your work. So by this you can't afraid. So be patient is very important in trading. So do those things that makes you happy.

Thanks.

To handle the fear in the crypto currency you must control your emotions in profit or in loss. If you can control your fear then you can become a good trader in the future. So, just take patience when you start your trading.

• +3 1

dear friend I want to tell you that we can easily handle our fair about the product of the first of all we should learning about investment then we will able to get here from fair in training and we should invest in that time when the value of cryptocurrency is increased

Fear is a natural feeling when you work with cryptocurrencies and trade them, because this work is fraught with risks, we must plant in our head that the idea of loss is an option and it is necessary to live with it if it occurs.

Hello dear

Fear and suspicion hardly leave anyone on this planet, and it is about controlling on these two feelings and that is by convincing yourself that everything is viable and this fear is also viable, and you have to know how cryptocurrencies are traded and invested and everything will be fine.

• +3 1

On 12/10/2019 at 12:40 AM, Delgboke said:

Fear and doubt has been the challenge of many people that are into cryptocurrency what do you think is the solution of handling fear and doubt in cryptocurrency trading? 

Dude first of all is to control on your nerves  and emotions because if we have not control on ourselves, nothing could be helpful for you so we should be  free of doubts open up your heart and accept the realities of the business and crypto Trading

• +1 1

In order to eliminate fear, you must have a lot of knowledge and patience. I advise you to take a good time to read everything that is useful in the field of cryptocurrencies. You must review all the topics in this wonderful forum. This forum provides invaluable information.

• +4 1