How can I handle fear in cryptocurrency trading? - Page 18 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

How can I handle fear in cryptocurrency trading?

It is important that you trust yourself and your success and, before starting, have sufficient experience, develop yourself and study in depth any trade is better.

Trade with mind not with emotions. Always have confidence in yourself and if you have good skills then trust your skills and do trading with confidence, also select a project with good studies.

Try not to attempt manage it use it. contribute certain mony by having satisfactory investigation and be situated rearmost for a considerable length of time guess possible consistently 

Look brother dread is in you so gain your trust first

According to my experience i would like to say that don't be fear of trading if you will be doing with your proper attention you will be able to make lots of profit through it and i would advice you to start your trading with small amounts so that you will be able to receive reasonable return, and to avoid fear learn about trading and make experience through small trading.

l understand your fear in cryptocurrency trading, maybe you want to stay away from risk. But remember there is always risk by investing, you should take some risk by investing. Everybody has such as some fear in trading, but time to time it will be disappear.

If you feel fear then just open your mouth and enter the air in our lungs and take breathe for 3-5 minutes and walks for some time around the table or the chair and drink water 💦 in this way you can overcome to the fear easily.

When we see the percentage of users of cryptocurrencies increasing day after day around the world, we understand the importance and future of these currencies and that there is no need for concern and fear of starting to deal with them.

• +2 1

I just came in this section for seeking of knowledge because I'm newbie. I have no experience of trading but after reading some comments i cane to know that it may be daring work. I think calmness and patience matters alot in trading.

We just have to have the courage and learn more in order to trust ourselves that we are in the right field and to be able to bear the loss and to believe that we will achieve profits and be optimistic. We have to trust ourselves and choose the right currencies and tools.

The only solution to avoid fear and suspicion is confrontation .. If there is something that scares you, do it more than once to get rid of fear .. Take the advice of market whales and experts to learn profit and then you will get rid of doubt.

• +3 1

Whoever wants to succeed in the field of trading must overcome fear and invest strongly in the solution to take profits, believe me my friend, you will not achieve profits if you maintain the fear that dominates you, you must overcome these barriers and you will succeed, this is for sure.

In my opinion, I should only trade when I have an amount I don't need, and i have to invest in famous currencies like Bitcoin.

• +3 1

There will always be fear and doubt when you want to transact cryptocurrency, because basically everyone is afraid of losing the capital that has been used. But for that the solution to overcoming these fears is not to think that if you are going to lose money trading crypto, you have to think that trading crypto can make you rich. In addition, buying Bitcoin as a trade will also give us confidence so that we fear less.

• +1 1

The only solution in dealing with fear is not to fear, just thinking that if the result is negative, it will be so, but what if it is positive. Several days ago, i lost about $ 30 and sold my balance at a loss, so after today more confidence, more patience, and no fear.

• Useful or interesting 1

You should focus on learning when you gain good knowledge and experience your confidence is automatically increase and your fear of loss is reduced. Always believe on your skills and knowledge and feel confident when you make order and make decisions in market

It is important that you trust yourself and your success and, before starting, have sufficient experience, develop yourself and study in depth any trade is better.

Trade with mind not with emotions. Always have confidence in yourself and if you have good skills then trust your skills and do trading with confidence, also select a project with good studies.

Try not to attempt manage it use it. contribute certain mony by having satisfactory investigation and be situated rearmost for a considerable length of time guess possible consistently 

Look brother dread is in you so gain your trust first

• +2 1

According to my experience i would like to say that don't be fear of trading if you will be doing with your proper attention you will be able to make lots of profit through it and i would advice you to start your trading with small amounts so that you will be able to receive reasonable return, and to avoid fear learn about trading and make experience through small trading.

• +4 1

Learning, patience, enhancing self-confidence, getting to know the markets and graphic analysis. This makes a person start on the right path in order to benefit from the various trading methods as the forum provides us with various educational methods in trading operations in order to benefit

Fear and doubts are the parts of life, so take it easy and don't not worry about trading. If we not take any risk, then there is minimum chance of earning. Second thing is that knowledge and experience also gain from these fear and doubts. When take any risk, completely believe on yourself.

On 12/9/2019 at 3:40 PM, Delgboke said:

Fear and doubt has been the challenge of many people that are into cryptocurrency what do you think is the solution of handling fear and doubt in cryptocurrency trading? 

I think that a very good way to end these fears is to put on a positive mentality and with proposals or plans that must be fulfilled, propose many clear points such as not losing patience and control of your emotions since this can cause even more problems in the field of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Take a deep breath and start. When your mind is fresh then think about this and make to plan how can you trend. Keep trying and believe on yourself.Trust on yourself. Then everything will gonna be easy. Don't worry. Just try to starts then everything will gonna be fine.        

It is normal to feel anxious and anxious when working at a new job, but this anxiety will quickly disappear after a period of work. I was anxious in the beginning of my coding job, but now I work confidently and without fear and continuously improve myself as the days go by.

Fear is the biggest obstacle that the trader must face, and if they do not, it will delay them more than anything else. Experience is the primary solution, as experience helps in acquiring a more solid mindset and makes matters and decisions made more rational and overcome the emotional aspect.
 The role of fear cannot be completely negated, as it is also the best way to avoid several dangerous situations.
 And because too much confidence may also lead to serious mistakes.
  Learning and gaining experience is an excellent way to improve your trading operations and gain a strong trading mindset.