How can I handle fear in cryptocurrency trading? - Page 20 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

How can I handle fear in cryptocurrency trading?

Handle fear and doubt against Cryptocurrency is a mind set when you work hard and learn more and pic the others point of view then you do not loss where millions and millions are attach their you are also someone from then so don't worry about fear.

On 12/10/2019 at 12:40 AM, Delgboke said:

Fear and doubt has been the challenge of many people that are into cryptocurrency what do you think is the solution of handling fear and doubt in cryptocurrency trading? 

I think you can handle fear in crypto currency trading. If you have get more knowledge about crypto currency and get more experience in trading. This forum is the best for learning knowledge about crypto currency.

• +2 1

You can handle that pressure and fear in the crypto trading first of all you should to think positive and pick the positive things that is very beneficial to lose the pressure and one thing more the patience is very important in the crypto trading

• +4 1

6 hours ago, Sergio ramos said:

to handle fear you must set your mind and always keep this especially when you see your losing "that in every decrease or crashing there will be increase,just need to wait than to loss. and crashing is just the time to fill some bags again."

I think it is experience and knowledge that can keep one out of fear of losing, no matter how one sets his/her mind can not escape fear, we always fear things we do not know.

If anyone wants to trade in the crypto world, I would tell them to gain experience and knowledge.  If someone trades in the crypto world and if he does not acquire full knowledge, he may be scared to see the price of crypto currency fall and doubt will arise in his mind.  I know about the crypto world so I have no fear when trading

It is natural to feel fear at first, but when you become an expert and confident in your strategies, your fear gradually fades away, for me, I think the best way to get rid of fear is to practice trading.

• +3 1

I will give you the Magic potion stop trading now if you do and take a course in how mange your money and course in how you read the chart then return to your exchange and test with 10% from your investment if make profit, I can say to you congratulations .

7 hours ago, Leonel bacham said:

Dear and doubt is an enemy of a trader. There is a statement that says fear is the number step to failure. Try to be courageous when trading, stake what you know yo can loss, you will be free from fear. Click the love button if this is useful. 

As much as fear and suspicion ruins a trade, illogical bravery can have an unpleasant influence on your trade too. Neither fear nor courage are recommended in trading. Instead, use your logic and brain. Being sensible is the key to success in trading because wise thinking will guarantee your progress with the least possible losses. Don't trade based on emotional instinct, trade based on a pre-planned program.

My friend, it is a very important topic in order to overcome fear and lack of self-confidence. We must work with the lowest percentage of the balance to scare some losses if we are exposed to them and then enhance your self-confidence.

I am still studying how to enter the world of trading, but I have not started yet. I know that there is risk and fear for those who trade, but when you increase your profits, you feel victory so do not be afraid. Just relax and paddle. I wish you a big profit.

Feeling fear is present in the human being and it is very natural, it is an excitement secreted by the body, you should not only get nervous, try to control your breath and be patient, and know that if you are following rules and principles, your affairs will be sound and successful.

• +1 1

Of course we cannot not worry about our money that we have worked hard to obtain, all types of investment and trading contain risks, so we have to prepare ourselves well by seriously studying the field and gaining extensive experience and much information and consulting experts before doing everything

Indeed, fear always leads you to loss as you buy when you rise and sell when you fall, and this is against the rules of trading, perhaps you should be patient and define your goals such as when to sell or when to stop your loss

We can't really handle fear especially if we're dealing with cryptocurrencies and trading it. There's more risk. But one thing that will help you calm is if you do more research and you're knowledgeable enough to do the trading.  We must be wiser.

According to me I think that if we follow all of our rules that are given by this forum than we can easily overcome the fear we have related to this platform , so this is obvious that the people are mostly feared of getting their accounts banned it will never happen if you avoid voilation of rules.

• +3 1

It is very difficult to control your feelings in trading, it is very difficult and needs a lot of experience in order to be able to reach what you want and control your feelings well.

• +3 1

Before starting your work you must have enough knowledge and experience about it and you should discuss with the seniors.Do not invest huge money at first.Then you don't have to be worried.

Real and authentic knowledge is what can dispel doubt from the mind, as long a you don't have knowledge about something, you will always doubt it, and one way to handle fear is to know that what you are doing is not a crime, and also there is no shame in trying, fear should not even be in our mind.

To handle the fear in the crypto currency you must control your emotions in profit or in loss. If you can control your fear then you can become a good trader in the future. So, just take patience when you start your trading.

• +2 1

Fear is indeed a big obstacle that do make us suffer losses in our trading, but let's be reminded that nothing good comes easy,we have to sometimes bear and take risks before we succeed,let's try yo get rid of the fear in us,and we'll surely be successful

Edited by Jikansamu
  • +1 1

I agree that suspicion faces many people who deal with encrypted currencies and this matter may harm them. When we work, we must have the courage and strive to control our feelings so that we do not lose our money

• +2 1

This is a difficult matter that needs a lot of time to do. I hope that you will reach a great degree of skill in order to achieve what you want and overcome your fear.

You must put feelings of fear and suspicion in this area outside your mind, in order to be able to continue in this area. You must trust what you are doing and not fear and hesitate.

• +5 1

My friend, I think that the best solution to dealing with fear and suspicion is through gaining more experience. The more you experience in trading, the more your profits will be, and this will increase your self-confidence and eliminate the fear that you have.

• +1 1

There are many psychological aspects of cryptocurrency trading that directly affect performance. Fear plays an important role in trading, as well as in life in general. The ability to perceive and control fear can help traders make more rational decisions and see more consistent results, and studies have shown that, “Anxiety can create cognitive overload and impede task performance. Fear has the power to attract traders, causing them to focus on them. Bad deals or past failures TraderFeed explains, “When we become passive in the face of disappointing returns, we can inadvertently produce a downward spiral, limiting our visibility and our productivity when we need it most. To overcome fear, experience plays an important role in the entire process. . Often times, experienced traders have a greater rigor of mind, because they have seen a lot of different situations, and they know how to approach their thinking accordingly.